Southern Golf

Golfer101
JV Team

Southern Golf

Post by Golfer101 »

Southern's golf team is pretty good this year so far they have beaten Federal Hocking at fed. Miller at hom. Eastern away, and trimble home. but they lost to waterford.... They've still got five matches left.... Good luck tornadoes

joe_tornadoe
Freshman Team

Re: Southern Golf

Post by joe_tornadoe »

Go Southern woo! yeah go team!!! I like to hear about the golf team winning as it is a favorite sport of mine. It sounds like we are doing pretty good which i'm happy about.

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

thanks.... i'll keep you updated :!:

Hopper 11
JV Team

Post by Hopper 11 »

Good luck to Southern's golf team in the sectionals on Wed.

Ruth Hall
Waterboy

Post by Ruth Hall »

I do adore golf!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

mt11 wrote:Hopefully TVC champs in 09.

I don't think they stand a chance because Waterford still has Allen, Rogers, Miller, and Branham so they are still by far the best team in the Hocking.

s&w 7
Riding the Bench

Post by s&w 7 »

Southern will lose harris, ash, and hawley next year. Yes they still have talented golfers but they lose arguable the best golfer in southern history and one of the best in south eastern ohio (Bryan Harris). He is going to be hard to replace.
We may see them contend for second but the tvc will more than likely go to waterford!

Hopper 11
JV Team

Post by Hopper 11 »

olay135 wrote:

I don't think they stand a chance because Waterford still has Allen, Rogers, Miller, and Branham so they are still by far the best team in the Hocking.

I would say Waterford will be everyones pick to win the Hocking. They have a good core of golfers coming back. Trimble I think has two really good golfers returning. So they will be tough to beat also. Southern has three lettermen returning,but will have to work really hard because you don't replace a Bryan Harris. Eastern has some young golfers returning from last year. Who will also have to work hard. I'm not sure what Fed Hock and Miller has coming back.

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

Hopper 11 wrote:
olay135 wrote:

I would say Waterford will be everyones pick to win the Hocking. They have a good core of golfers coming back. Trimble I think has two really good golfers returning. So they will be tough to beat also. Southern has three lettermen returning,but will have to work really hard because you don't replace a Bryan Harris. Eastern has some young golfers returning from last year. Who will also have to work hard. I'm not sure what Fed Hock and Miller has coming back.

you actually sound like you know what you are talking about. Do you coach at shs?

Hopper 11
JV Team

Post by Hopper 11 »

No and No.

Return to “Golf”