Riding the Bench

TVC Ohio

Post by teddyb15 »

Thoughts?

yellowjacket
Freshman Team

Re: TVC Ohio

Post by yellowjacket »

does any body know the records . i read in the paper that meigs was 7-2,athens is usually pretty good is that meigs 2 losses

Wakawakawaka
Waterboy

Post by Wakawakawaka »

Vinton county goes winless, not sure but I think wellston has 4-6, nelsonville York finishes 5-5, Alex 7-3, Meigs with a 7-3, and Athens to take the tvc at 8-2. These are as accurate as I could get. Not sure how many all league selections each team gets.

yellowjacket
Freshman Team

Post by yellowjacket »

meigs lost to alex twice and n-y once, alex lost to n-y,wellston,and athens once each,athens lost to meigs twice and alex once for a three way tie at 7-3.

big
Waterboy

Post by big »

anybody have any thoughts on who will get player of the year in the TVC ohio??

Wakawakawaka
Waterboy

Post by Wakawakawaka »

Three players stand out
1. Lane bunnell from wellston, consistant rounds around. 3-5 over
2. Treay McKinney and michael frame , less consistant, but did have some very low, rounds.
3 the long shots have to be one of the NY seniors for pulling a downhill team into contention
Or Jacob Pratt from Athens.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Lane Bunnell was the TVC-Ohio POY. He was very deserving. I believe he shot 41 and 38 against us. I spoke with his mother at the Vinton County/Wellston basketball game and she he is excited about attending The Ohio State University, that makes this Ohio State grad happy. She also said he is happy to be a college student and looking forward to playing the Scarlet on a regular basis.

Return to “Golf”