Week 5 Gallia Academy @ Jackson

Fun in the Sun
Freshman Team

Re: Week 5 Gallia Academy @ Jackson

Post by Fun in the Sun »

southernstorm ,

95 % of posters on here don’t have a clue about football, just in their own little mind.

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

Dont know much about the wing t. Might be great. But Minford, are you kidding me. I am sure the storied tradition of Gallia football wants to strive to be like the falcons. That would be a step back.

billcox
Varsity

Post by billcox »

ocho stinko wrote:Dont know much about the wing t. Might be great. But Minford, are you kidding me. I am sure the storied tradition of Gallia football wants to strive to be like the falcons. That would be a step back.

I said nothing about Minford's or anyone elses storied tradition. I wrote about the wing-t and the success that some local schools have been having while running the system.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

I think the new coach from GA did a good job the 2nd half mixing things up had JACKSON guessing alot.

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

SouthernStorm wrote:I only scanned over this thread but I couldn't help but notice all the "gurus" who continue to bash the coach at GAHS for running a wing-t offense. 1920's offense? Are you freaking kidding me? Get a clue! The folks at places like Minford, Wahama and East, just to name a few, sure haven't seemed to mind all the success their teams have experienced in recent years. Do some research and educate yourselves before spouting off and making yourselves look goofy.

Good post. We still have alot of people in the spread mode. But!!! for any offense to have success you have to win the battle at the line. So far this year it hasn't happen. When we did start to have good line play last night we were moving the ball pretty good.

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

BBallin fool wrote:I think the new coach from GA did a good job the 2nd half mixing things up had JACKSON guessing alot.

Yes they did. I thought the injury to Moore fired this team up. They had a swagger in their step. Then the penalty killed them.

JacksonI
Freshman Team

Post by JacksonI »

Jackson was impressive tonight on both sides. Mainly the O and D line impressed me the most in some cases jackson was giving up a lot of size to Gallia's D line but jackson did a good job keeping and staying with their block...Does anyone know where any pictures of this game is?

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Fun in the Sun wrote:southernstorm ,

95 % of posters on here don’t have a clue about football, just in their own little mind.

Are you including yourself in that 95%???? :lol:

Fun in the Sun
Freshman Team

Post by Fun in the Sun »

superblue ,

Some of us , maybe one or two that is ............ know what your agenda is on here .

I'm not going to get in a long discussion about it, so you can just keep your fingers off the keyboard.

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Fun in the Sun wrote:superblue ,

Some of us , maybe one or two that is ............ know what your agenda is on here .

I'm not going to get in a long discussion about it, so you can just keep your fingers off the keyboard.

If you are so omniscient as to know my agenda.....Where am I supposed to be at 2:00 today???? Hey, while you're at it......how about the winning lottery numbers????? LMAO......

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

:lol:

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

JacksonI wrote:Jackson was impressive tonight on both sides. Mainly the O and D line impressed me the most in some cases jackson was giving up a lot of size to Gallia's D line but jackson did a good job keeping and staying with their block...Does anyone know where any pictures of this game is?

Jackson's lineplay was very fundamentally sound. When a team has this going for them they are very hard to beat, unless the other team totally outclasses them in the talent department.
Have watched high school football for over 50 years Jackson't facilities are tops in IMO.

Return to “Football”