TVC-Hocking 2010

Who wins in 2010?

Total votes: 0

beleagle05
JV Team

Re: TVC-Hocking 2010

Post by beleagle05 »

If thats true thats great, hopefully they all stick with it and help get Belpre football turned around

edforshey
Varsity

Post by edforshey »

WAHAMA SCHEDULE
WV has 11 weeks to play 10 games
8/27 OPEN
9/3 at Trimble
9/10 Eastern
9/17 Belpre
9/24 at Waterford
10/1 Southern
10/8 at Federal Hocking
10/15 South Gallia
10/22 Hannan
10/29 at Miller
11/5 Buffalo

fedhock guy
Waterboy

Post by fedhock guy »

Orange and Brown wrote:Trimble still has to be the favorites going into next season. I am sure Wahama will be right up there but I am still going with the Rutters!

Theirs all this talk about all the other schools. fed hock has a new line coach who is pretty good. their is olny one returning defensive linemen which is chase lanham and he will be a dominant force on the o and defesive line. hell be a senior this season and is hitting the weights hard and pushing all the younger kids to work hard. hes taking charge and being a leader already. I Wouldnt count fed hock out of the runnings for a tvc win this year just yet

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Rex needs to stay healthy and prove himself as a QB and Hatfield needs to add some weight and prove that he is durable. That is just the obvious. One returning lineman is scary. Alot of things need to be sorted out, and kids need to prove themselves, before anyone starts crowning their team as a challenger to the Tomcats.......

thebearupthere34
Freshman Team

Post by thebearupthere34 »

Rex looks like he recovered from his knee injury during the basketball season. Lets not forget Hatfield was pretty injury prone as well considering every game I went to he was on the ground or on the bench because he was hurting it seemed like. I think to say they can contend with Trimble or Wahama is a huge question mark considering they lose so much and their identity is a little bit unknown. You got guys like Mayle, who are unproven and supposedly very good football players that are out on the field. Could Fed win the TVC ? Well anything is possible but I think the best suggestion is instead of talking about how great everything is and whats expected, Proof will be needed in order to change some heads.

fedhock guy
Waterboy

Post by fedhock guy »

i see what your saying i just think that the linemen dont get enough credit. were expecting big things from Chase Lanham because he was the olny junior on a mainly senior dominate line last year mike mayle will have to step it up and be more agressive. He has alot of potential. I look for feds offensive line to be Mike mayle ryan robinson, chase lanham travis jarvis if he plays and their still short a center. their defensive line will be chase lanham, and ryan robinson the others will have to prove to the coaches that they can play defense. In my opinon chase did that last year he was one of the best defensive linemen in the hocking last year.

ol my
Waterboy

Post by ol my »

Wahama will be the best team in the TVC Hocking. Trimble will be their only competition. Sorry guys its the truth.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Trimble? Wamomma? Fed Hocker?

EASTERN is gonna kick your arses!

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

Boy I sure wish Wahama would step up and play one of the big dogs in the area. All I hear at work is how great them White Falcons are. Well if they are so great come on over to Pomeroy and play why dont they. 8)

ol my
Waterboy

Post by ol my »

You need to know more before you run your mouth. 1. Wahama played Athems last year and the score was a hell of alot closer than the Meigs-Athens scrore. As a matter of fact Wahama led at the half. 2. You need to talk to Coach Chauncy to find out why the 2 teams dont play it has nothing to do with avoiding Meigs. 3. Most people with any football knowledge knows that Wahama would give meigs all they wanted, even though meigs is 3 times their size. It would be like Meigs playing Parkersburg.

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

ol my wrote:You need to know more before you run your mouth. 1. Wahama played Athems last year and the score was a hell of alot closer than the Meigs-Athens scrore. As a matter of fact Wahama led at the half. 2. You need to talk to Coach Chauncy to find out why the 2 teams dont play it has nothing to do with avoiding Meigs. 3. Most people with any football knowledge knows that Wahama would give meigs all they wanted, even though meigs is 3 times their size. It would be like Meigs playing Parkersburg.

Are you saying coach Chancey is afraid to play Wahama? Cause if you are you are wrong. Wasn't that last Wahama team Meigs spanked one of their best ever. Like I said, come on over and take your whuppin.

Money in the Bank
Waterboy

Post by Money in the Bank »

The addition of Womamma and Belpre will make the Hocking really interesting for once. Watching boring games with Easter egg and Southern are starting to make me want to go watch Ohio Division games on the nights when they come to town. The bottom line is there will be seperation in the Hocking in Football and for this year it will be Womamma and Trimble at the top with Trimble winning it all more than likely. From what I hear the Trimble team has more weapons than they do coaches this year. If that is true, then they should at least have ten weapons because there is always that many coaches running the sidelines.

thebearupthere34
Freshman Team

Post by thebearupthere34 »

Ryan Rex at QB is going to be key. Wahama will most likely take home the TVC Hocking Title as they sing Country Roads.

Money in the Bank
Waterboy

Post by Money in the Bank »

You must be on some of that West Virginia White Lightning if you think that Womamma is going to just come in and win the Hocking in year one against a stacked Trimble team. Trimble will win and Womamma is in 2nd at best if Belpre or Fed don't knock them off.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

I think Wahama will handle Trimble.

gymrat88
JV Team

Post by gymrat88 »

Trimble vs. Wahama will be a good game, but i do not see Wahama "handling" the Tomcats.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Rebels on 3 wrote:I think Wahama will handle Trimble.

I think the Cats will handle Wahama

wizard of oz.
Riding the Bench

Post by wizard of oz. »

wal-mart will have to score 45 to beat my tomcats!

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Wahama will win..Write it down

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

classof86 wrote:Wahama will win..Write it down

I wrote it 86.

Return to “Football”