Belpre Eagles Football 10

Eaglepapaw
S

Re: Belpre Eagles Football 10

Post by Eaglepapaw »

zerotosixtynforty wrote:any truth to rumors that former head coach shriver is joining with warren staff? ? ?

He told my Grandson that he would be coaching at Warren next year.

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

Post by zerotosixtynforty »

If u can't beat em join em . . . good luck eagles when u vs warriors. . . .

bigred31
Riding the Bench

Post by bigred31 »

Rashawn will play, i know he will...he played 3 yrs why would he quit his last year he will ever play the game

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

Belpre hopes that he will, would be a big asset to team this season. . .I am confident that others will try to convince him to go out along with other teammates. . . .

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Greg Adams was hired last night as Belpre's next head football coach. Click on the link below for a local news write up.

Also, the Belpre Athletic Boosters made a proposal to the school Board to invest $30,000 (at this time - more to come later) in a new weight and conditioning room under the direction of former OSU strength coach Allan Johnson.

Congrats and all the best to coach Adams.

http://www.newsandsentinel.com/page/con ... 27730.html

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

Congrats to new Head Football Coach Greg Adams, good luck and look for things to start happening in Belpres Football program. . .C ya on the Field. . .

gpgm6566
Varsity

Post by gpgm6566 »

Congratulations and good luck.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Congratulations and good luck to Greg Adams.Look forward to a fine season this year.GO EAGLES!!!!

orange and black
Freshman Team

Post by orange and black »

Does anyone know if Greg Adams has an email I can contact him at? Greatly appreciate it if someone could message it to me!

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

good luck to coach adams...and its about time they get some money to improve that weight room...that is LONG overdue...hopefully they'll some updated equiptment, get some more kids out and excited about Belpre football

eagledad
Freshman Team

Post by eagledad »

congrats coach Adams! here's to getting the program turned around and headed in the right direction. glad the weightroom is high on your priority list. definately need to get the boys stronger physically. good things are happening, and even better things are one the way. everyone get behind the program and support the team and coaching staff, and most of all stay positive. let's get the guys not in track or baseball in the weightroom lifting hard! if you believe, you can achieve!

restore the soar!
go eagles!

bigred31
Riding the Bench

Post by bigred31 »

I see the belpre eagles having a winning season this year from the key players coming back.. the 3 hardest games from what i see would be warren, trimble*, and wahama

DYNAM0
Waterboy

Post by DYNAM0 »

No more dodging the mighty Tomcats for the orange Eagles. :mrgreen:

BigEagle1
Waterboy

Post by BigEagle1 »

Belpre will return to smash mouth football, new weight room should stir some interest along with new coaching staff....

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

Heard that New Head Coach Adams has met with each incoming class and numbers look very promising with 10 to 15 in each class, he has also met with each prospective assistant coach and has favorable things to say their too. . . though have heard that admin is slowing hiring process with some red tape but all things considered positive directions are being made and with addition to new ideas in the weight room and weight lifting programs spear headed by strength and conditioning coach Allen Johnson things are looking great for the new 2010 belpre eagles football program.....good luck and much success this up coming season. . . .

Bobcat Coach
Waterboy

Post by Bobcat Coach »

Very smart move to get Speed & Strength coach Allen Johnson involved with the program. He is very good with the kids and a great all around person. Gains will be made in a short period of time under his guidance.

Coach Adams seems to have things moving in the right direction. Hopefully everyone that is interested in playing football will be working hard this spring and summer and on the field this fall.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Belpre's new weight room got the green light last night. Hoping that the move will take place shortly after school is out.

This should be a major asset to Belpre's athletic programs, both boys and girls.

For those parents and Belpre fans that read SEOPS, please come to the monthly athletic booster meetings and help to advance the continuing cause of improved training and conditioning for our players. Without your support, it won't happen.

Lets make the 30K investment the first step and not the only step.

Special thanks to those that made this happen, both inside and outside the school system.

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

great to hear, hope for a smooth transition. . . I know that the young men are excited. . .

bigred31
Riding the Bench

Post by bigred31 »

Heard there was about 50 kids that have signed up for football this year...that is pretty darn good for like a small school like belpre

eagledad
Freshman Team

Post by eagledad »

great news. things are starting to happen. it's a long road back from 0-10, but the foundation is being laid. everyone on the same page, sounds like music to my ears! i understand the new and improved weight program is to start soon, so i hope all the boys turn out and get serious about improving. measurement are currently being made in steps, but hopefully before long we will be taking strides! stay the course and work hard guys. better days are ahead!

Restore the Soar!
go Eagles!

Return to “Football”