Piketon Football?

xotigerfanox
Waterboy

Piketon Football?

Post by xotigerfanox »

I heard piketon had a good D-line and Line backers this year and there supposedly all juniors? Do they have a chance at an SVC title this year?

bengalfan76
SE

Re: Piketon Football?

Post by bengalfan76 »

Piketon is playing with a very young team. Each week we have seen enormous improvements with the amount if youth on he field. The young streaks open league play vs a talented and experienced Westfall team tomorrow night. The game will be win and lost by the boys up front.

R-STREAK
Riding the Bench

Post by R-STREAK »

Defense.... What Defense....when coaches get the boys in their right positions...alot of them are going on one side of the ball....not both ways...put your best 11 on the field....and we will some games

shoelace
JV Team

Post by shoelace »

Young???? Arent they playing a bunch of Juniors and some that were held back in Junior High. Most don't consider Juniors young

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Shoelace wrote:Young???? Arent they playing a bunch of Juniors and some that were held back in Junior High. Most don't consider Juniors young
Young>>>> First year varsity players. There is 3 kids on the roster that was held back in JH. I would bet those Junior are younger or the same age as your juniors. This team returns maybe 4/5 kids who played varsity football last year. Thus I label them young. The QB is a first year varsity QB. Last year he played WR.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I have not been following things as close as I ave in the past so I don't know who all Adena had return so I will say other than Adena I don't think anyone else will give piketon problems this season.
And to the Piketon fans on here GREAT game last week Nail bitter to the end and fun to watch.

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

mstangmom wrote:I have not been following things as close as I ave in the past so I don't know who all Adena had return so I will say other than Adena I don't think anyone else will give piketon problems this season.
And to the Piketon fans on here GREAT game last week Nail bitter to the end and fun to watch.
Thanks Mstangmom. It was a great game as usual.

Xtoxxviii
All State

Post by Xtoxxviii »

At last there has been an Ankle Breaker sighting............
http://www.wkkj.com/cc-common/news/sect ... le=9136496

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Xman that made me laugh out loud.

Return to “Football”