Regional Final- Region 19 Oak Hill vs. Fredericktown

Tigfan
Riding the Bench

Re: Regional Final- Region 19 Oak Hill vs. Fredericktown

Post by Tigfan »

Not so fast my friends...... I think Fred just has Burgs #. This invincible Freddy team beat Sparta Highland by 3 this year while the Tigers named their score against them 2 years in a row. If their as good as what everyone says then they shoulda blasted em. Sparta was no where near as good as the Burg in my opinion. Sometimes its about matchups. I think the Oaks have an excellent shot and the athletes to win this one. This game is 50/50 Go Oaks!

fredfan 7036
Waterboy

Post by fredfan 7036 »

Last edited by fredfan 7036 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

fredfan 7036 wrote:The Reason we believe the oaks wont beat the fredericktown freddies is because fredericktown has more speed . THe game i watched oak hill and minford last week it looked to me like oak hill got tired late in the game and got lazy . fredericktown 35 oak hill 6 . Go freddies

Really? Cause I was there, and it was quite the opposite. Minford put it all over them the first half, the second half the Oaks looked like a different team.

The Freddies have heard how great they are all week. Big heads exploded tomorrow night.

Go Oaks.

Bucknut27
Varsity

Post by Bucknut27 »

Tigfan wrote:Not so fast my friends...... I think Fred just has Burgs #. This invincible Freddy team beat Sparta Highland by 3 this year while the Tigers named their score against them 2 years in a row. If their as good as what everyone says then they shoulda blasted em. Sparta was no where near as good as the Burg in my opinion. Sometimes its about matchups. I think the Oaks have an excellent shot and the athletes to win this one. This game is 50/50 Go Oaks!

This is a very good post.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

The ? for Oak Hill is they can get the passing game going early as it will open up lanes for Hale later in the game. I watched the Burg game and and it looked like Ftown was just loading up the box, which they should do, against a double tight formation and play man lock on the TEs or even cover 1. I don't expect them to stay in the same defense, but if they get caught loading up the box I bet they get burnt for an easy 6.

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

fredfan 7036 wrote:The Reason we believe the oaks wont beat the fredericktown freddies is because fredericktown has more speed . THe game i watched oak hill and minford last week it looked to me like oak hill got tired late in the game and got lazy . fredericktown 35 oak hill 6 . Go freddies

I don't have a problem with you saying the Freddies will win or even that they will blow us out, but your statement about last weeks game is about as far from the truth as you can get.

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

i don't think he actually saw the game he must have been dreaming........

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

.........................GO OAKS !!!! ...........................

hammer89
Freshman Team

Post by hammer89 »

I think the Freddies have an advantage in this one, but I don't think it will be a blowout either way. I've seen both teams, and I think the Freddies are a little better. These two teams are the best in this region hands down, so I'm just glad they both get to play for the championship, as it usually does not work out like that.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

hammer89 wrote:I think the Freddies have an advantage in this one, but I don't think it will be a blowout either way. I've seen both teams, and I think the Freddies are a little better. These two teams are the best in this region hands down, so I'm just glad they both get to play for the championship, as it usually does not work out like that.
Excellent post! I totally agree. One thing I want to point out, if the Oaks can keep this close in the first half, they seem to be a second half team. Just from the posts of game play i have watched on here, they are a 2nd half squad. Should be real interesting game!
GO OAKS!

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

Bucknut27 wrote:
Tigfan wrote:Not so fast my friends...... I think Fred just has Burgs #. This invincible Freddy team beat Sparta Highland by 3 this year while the Tigers named their score against them 2 years in a row. If their as good as what everyone says then they shoulda blasted em. Sparta was no where near as good as the Burg in my opinion. Sometimes its about matchups. I think the Oaks have an excellent shot and the athletes to win this one. This game is 50/50 Go Oaks!

This is a very good post.
Yous two are comparing a week 1 result against a week 12 result. It's like comparing mushrooms to kiwi.

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

But then again yous two could be right.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Good luck to the Oaks from Raider country!!

Browns78
Waterboy

Post by Browns78 »

UPNYA4 wrote:after tonight.....The Oaks will be Regional Champs....and looking at the State Semi's...!
Man I hope your right!!!!!!!! GO OAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Not yet time for the boys to Do Work, but it is time for me to head out to the game.

Good luck to both teams tonight and if we get half of the excitement we had last week it will be a great game.

Go Oaks. Time for an upset!

ON THE ROCKS
Riding the Bench

Post by ON THE ROCKS »

GIVE me radio station..please

buckdowninOtown
Waterboy

Post by buckdowninOtown »

96.7 is the station its on

buckdowninOtown
Waterboy

im not sure but i will check around

buckdowninOtown
Waterboy

i couldnt find anything

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

GO OAKS, you are the last man standing for southern ohio.

Return to “Football”