TVC Hocking 2011

classof86
All State

TVC Hocking 2011

Post by classof86 »

Trimble vs Wahama will be the game that decides the league title. All the other teams will be fighting to see who doesnt come in last.

Heavy D
All Conference

Re: TVC Hocking 2011

Post by Heavy D »

classof86 wrote:Trimble vs Wahama will be the game that decides the league title. All the other teams will be fighting to see who doesnt come in last.
Maybe, but until some changes are made at Trimble they will be fending off the rest of the league to retain that second place position. Wahama simply does too many things the right way for anyone in the league to knock them off without a total program.

RadioLady
Riding the Bench

Post by RadioLady »

Trimble loses a lot and really this league is Wahamas in 2011.

NYF
Freshman Team

Post by NYF »

What does Wahama have coming back next year.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

NYF wrote:What does Wahama have coming back next year.
Just about everyone

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

The Tomcats are working pretty hard in the Weight Room Heavy D. This is something that hasn't been in the past. I would say if they work like this until next fall they will have their shot at winning the league.
Trimble has 7 Starters returning on each side of the ball next year.
They lose to graduation RG, RT,QB,TB on offense.
They lose to graduation DE, LB, LB, C on defense.

They will be ready for league play next year.

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

They will be readier but not ready enough. Wahama returns 9 on defense and offense. The only thing that kept the game close for Trimble graduates. But, it's great to dream.....

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Titletown TVC wrote:They will be readier but not ready enough. Wahama returns 9 on defense and offense. The only thing that kept the game close for Trimble graduates. But, it's great to dream.....
READIER? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MightyWhiteFalcon
Waterboy

Post by MightyWhiteFalcon »

Wahama now owns the TVC and you all should be aware of that. I think you all realize it, and folks from Trimble knew this would happen. That is why they voted against us getting in. We will out work them, and get them out of their comfort zone of easily winning the TVC year in and year out. Honestly, we were shocked how easy it was to win the Hocking Division this year. I really thought the teams would be better, and I look for us to join a new league in a few years just to get some competition. Maybe join the Ohio Division, but of course I am sure those teams like NY will vote no since they wont want to play us either.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

G.W.A. wrote:
Just about everyone

OUCH!!!! :122246

MightyWhiteFalcon
Waterboy

Post by MightyWhiteFalcon »

mercerville monster wrote:
G.W.A. wrote:
Just about everyone

OUCH!!!! :122246
Oh yeah the beatings will continue next year. We will simply get be better and more physical than this past year. Which spells doom for the likes of the TVC Hocking teams.

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

I thought Trimble posters was bad. Karma is deadly whitefalcon. Personally, I think you woke a sleeping giant in the Tomcats and I hope you keep running your mouth. Future games in this series could be awesome. Should be moved to week 10. We all know a few beatdowns from the Cats and you guys will bolt out of the league just like you dropped that four year contract a few years ago. My Lancers will be better next year as will some other league teams including Trimble. You got lucky and caught everyone while they was down and you was good. Like I said Karma will come around and so will the Tomcats. Remember the last time they visited your place. I seen that game on TV and you got a beatdown.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

MightyWhiteFalcon wrote:Wahama now owns the TVC and you all should be aware of that. I think you all realize it, and folks from Trimble knew this would happen. That is why they voted against us getting in. We will out work them, and get them out of their comfort zone of easily winning the TVC year in and year out. Honestly, we were shocked how easy it was to win the Hocking Division this year. I really thought the teams would be better, and I look for us to join a new league in a few years just to get some competition. Maybe join the Ohio Division, but of course I am sure those teams like NY will vote no since they wont want to play us either.
Nelsonville-York would beat you like a rented Mule every year! Get over it. You get your AD to ask for a vote so you can move. When you do get in the Ohio you will get the wood laid to you by NY every single year! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Irishgold1988
Waterboy

Post by Irishgold1988 »

Again, please don't listen to Wahama fans like this. I realize every school has some bad apples, but this arrogance demonstrated by these two idiots is never shown by the actual team themselves. Wahama will be hungry as always. They will still work hard and want to earn another TVC championship. They do return a lot of starters on both sides of the ball and possibly could be better next year. And if either one of these posters is a player, that's pretty disappointing to hear that level of arrogance. Wahama has normally fielded gooded teams, but a classy one as well.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

MightyWhiteFalcon wrote:Wahama now owns the TVC and you all should be aware of that. I think you all realize it, and folks from Trimble knew this would happen. That is why they voted against us getting in. We will out work them, and get them out of their comfort zone of easily winning the TVC year in and year out. Honestly, we were shocked how easy it was to win the Hocking Division this year. I really thought the teams would be better, and I look for us to join a new league in a few years just to get some competition. Maybe join the Ohio Division, but of course I am sure those teams like NY will vote no since they wont want to play us either.
Trimble voted in favor of Wahama coming to the TVC. Vote count was 10-3.

The no votes against Wahama were, Belpre, Waterford and Wellston. SG wasn't a voting member at the time.

Publius
Waterboy

Post by Publius »

Mister B wrote:

The no votes against Wahama were, Belpre, Waterford and Wellston. SG wasn't a voting member at the time.
Why not let Wahama play in the Ohio in football? It would solve the uneven scheduling problem with the admission of River Valley. Wahama has a great program. I would much rather see them play NY, Alex, Meigs, and Athens than Southern and some of the other Hocking Schools. The TVC could move a different school up in the other sports as well to make the schedules even. Anyway, Wahama wins the Hocking in 2011.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Publius wrote:
Mister B wrote:

Why not let Wahama play in the Ohio in football? It would solve the uneven scheduling problem with the admission of River Valley. Wahama has a great program. I would much rather see them play NY, Alex, Meigs, and Athens than Southern and some of the other Hocking Schools. The TVC could move a different school up in the other sports as well to make the schedules even. Anyway, Wahama wins the Hocking in 2011.

If Wahama wants to move up to the Ohio, all they have to do is ask and I am sure it will get approved. They will have to move up in all sports, boys and girls. This would give both divisions even teams and solve the scheduling problems with having an odd number of teams. Have your AD make a proposal at their next meeting.

George Jones
Freshman Team

Post by George Jones »

I doubt that mighty white falcon is even from Wahama. There are a few people on here that love to stir the pot, if you notice they get on every topic and try to start trouble. So just because someone acts like they are from a certain school doesn't mean they are. They sit back and laugh at how riled up they get people.

whs11
Riding the Bench

Post by whs11 »

[If Wahama wants to move up to the Ohio, all they have to do is ask and I am sure it will get approved. They will have to move up in all sports, boys and girls. This would give both divisions even teams and solve the scheduling problems with having an odd number of teams. Have your AD make a proposal at their next meeting.[/quote]

We're not moving to the Ohio....

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

whs11 wrote:[If Wahama wants to move up to the Ohio, all they have to do is ask and I am sure it will get approved. They will have to move up in all sports, boys and girls. This would give both divisions even teams and solve the scheduling problems with having an odd number of teams. Have your AD make a proposal at their next meeting.
We're not moving to the Ohio....[/quote]

I know that and so does everyone else in the right mind. I was being sarcastic.

Return to “Football”