Southeastern vs. East Clinton week 3

geemank
Waterboy

Southeastern vs. East Clinton week 3

Post by geemank »

What do you think will be the outcome with these 2 teams. I can't remember these 2 schools ever playing against each other in football.

jm1919
Freshman Team

Re: Southeastern vs. East Clinton week 3

Post by jm1919 »

Go Panthers !!! Work hard and good things happen.

usctrojans1
Freshman Team

Post by usctrojans1 »

Good luck SE, with Abner, Allen and Miles kicking ability you all should fine. Go Hard!

geemank
Waterboy

Post by geemank »

I feel if the Panthers can stop the sweep and force the run inside they will be ok but special team play has to get alot better, but having a outstanding kicker like SE has is something most schools dont have and changes alot of situations late in the game.

BIGTIMECOUNTRY
Waterboy

Post by BIGTIMECOUNTRY »

i see east clinton winning this one by 21 or more,panthers are just to soft this season.28 kids and a new head coach,just isnt enough to impress me as i watched in shame last week at symes valley.sorry boys just dont see it in ya this week

littleabner
Riding the Bench

Post by littleabner »

Not ready to give up on the panthers yet. I think the coach will bring different bunch up to east clinton the last time I saw Southeastern they was close to putting things together , I wish I could be at two games at the same time I have got a feeling about this one, I feel they got two choices, except what happened last week at symmsvalley or not , and like i said i think those young men are going to come in to this one with something to prove to them selves , I say good luck E.C

GoBlue22
Freshman Team

Post by GoBlue22 »

What a buzz kill! So much for giving the kids confidence. At least the 28 boys they have go out and try.

SE needs a good game from their offense. Jordan Allen had a great first game, breaking the school record w/ 13 receptions. And Miles had a great game. They need that kind of effort tonite. Good luck Panthers. I know you can do it!!

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Score???

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

49-14 in favor of East Clinton

usctrojans1
Freshman Team

Post by usctrojans1 »

SE keep your heads up, you all should be able to compete in the svc. Good luck next week.

Return to “Football”