D6 R23: #6 Colonel Crawford (8-2) @ #3 Trimble (9-1)

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

CoachBrittonFL
Freshman Team

Re: D6 R23: #6 Colonel Crawford (8-2) @ #3 Trimble (9-1)

Post by CoachBrittonFL »

Well all there other sports compete in the NW District that was my point

mulligan
Waterboy

Post by mulligan »

implantcat wrote:Why is trimble the underdog? If the schedule that CC plays is that much better they should be above us in the points. Oh well, just pin ups for the boys in the locker room
So by that logic alone Trimble with 17.0363 computer points is basically on par with Youngstown Ursuline with 17.1675 computer points...

... YA RIGHT !

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

I don't know why there are even playing the game. Most "experts" have this one already over.

Here is an idea why don't we let the kids play the game then see who the better team is.

Tomcatsroll!

mulligan
Waterboy

Post by mulligan »

That's a good idea, but then what would we fans do for entertainment until then?

Right now the online game is close at 18 to 13 Crawford on top and we're just starting the second half

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

If Trimble wins I hope CC don't use the excuse of the longs bus ride or the poor field conditions.

If you want a seat or parking get there early. After talking to people the the area that are not from Trimble. They are plenty of people planning on coming to this game because it is the only one on Friday night in the area.

Tomcatsroll!

Texastomcats
Freshman Team

Post by Texastomcats »

WHO IS CC ??? Please tell me there not another school that recruits. I get so tired of hearing how great NC is and all they do is recruit there good players from other schools. Well guess what we do not have any money in our school district or any extra for recruitment we are all natural born g-town rutters. So when CC rolls in they are definately going to be in for a shock of a lifetime and see just how tough we rutters really are. We like being the underdog it makes the boy's adrenaline pumped and the pressure on the other team!
Let's go cats...!

mulligan
Waterboy

Post by mulligan »

CC does not recruit, in fact this is their first rodeo so to speak... I don't know where you got that impression.

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

I will just say this. It doesn't matter if not one person on this site thinks Trimble can win. The ONLY thing that matter is that THE CATS in the Locker think the can win.

TOMCAT PRIDE!!!!!!

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

I dont think they can win, I KNOW they can win !!!!

RoyalNut
Riding the Bench

Post by RoyalNut »

Hey guys--I dont know much about Trimble--well not much except my Mother once lived there when she was young, and I still have relatives there I believe. Their last name would be Mecum, they might live in Glouster? Anyways CC is beatable. They have a fine football team, but they will give up some long drives against a good running game. I am not giving anything away here, I'm sure your coaches have seen all the game films by now. Their QB is a very good passer(but not overly mobile), and he has three receivers that can catch it. But if the field is going to be a mud pit as some on here have stated that definitely will favor a running game. Who wins? I have no clue. But I think this will be a closer game then most think--could be a Trimble blow out even.

Being a Wynford guy and from the same league as CC I gotta pull for them. But may the best team win! Enjoy the game.

NYBucksDad
JV Team

Post by NYBucksDad »

GOOD LUCK TRIMBLE TOMCATS!!!!!!!!!
Represent Southeast Ohio and the TVC

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Good luck Tomcats,Belpre Eagles are rooting for you.

Broad Street
Riding the Bench

Post by Broad Street »

[quote][/quote]Hey guys--I dont know much about Trimble--well not much except my Mother once lived there when she was young, and I still have relatives there I believe. Their last name would be Mecum, they might live in Glouster? Anyways CC is beatable. They have a fine football team, but they will give up some long drives against a good running game. I am not giving anything away here, I'm sure your coaches have seen all the game films by now. Their QB is a very good passer(but not overly mobile), and he has three receivers that can catch it. But if the field is going to be a mud pit as some on here have stated that definitely will favor a running game. Who wins? I have no clue. But I think this will be a closer game then most think--could be a Trimble blow out even.

Being a Wynford guy and from the same league as CC I gotta pull for them. But may the best team win! Enjoy the game.

Who are your relatives named Mecum? Just happens to be my last name, and I am from Glouster.

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

After being around town the past few days I have had a chance to stop by the school and the football field. The school is pumped up to be in week 11. The football field isn't in as bad as shape as some might think. I was able to stop by and look at it and with all the rain we have had it looks like its in pretty good shape.

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

Tickets are on sale at the school for $ 7.00 and at the gate they are $ 9.00

These prices are not set by the school. They are mandated by the state.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Broad Street wrote:
Hey guys--I dont know much about Trimble--well not much except my Mother once lived there when she was young, and I still have relatives there I believe. Their last name would be Mecum, they might live in Glouster? Anyways CC is beatable. They have a fine football team, but they will give up some long drives against a good running game. I am not giving anything away here, I'm sure your coaches have seen all the game films by now. Their QB is a very good passer(but not overly mobile), and he has three receivers that can catch it. But if the field is going to be a mud pit as some on here have stated that definitely will favor a running game. Who wins? I have no clue. But I think this will be a closer game then most think--could be a Trimble blow out even.

Who are your relatives named Mecum? Just happens to be my last name, and I am from Glouster.
Family Reunion..boom.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Good luck Tomcats from the Vikingnation.Represent the TVC well!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Best of luck to the Tomcats tonight. Hoping you pull off the win!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TRIMBLE.

buckman
Freshman Team

Post by buckman »

What time is the game?

Return to “Football”