Wellston Football 2015

PIGSKIN
Freshman Team

Re: Wellston Football 2015

Post by PIGSKIN »

[quote="Dandy Don"]ZT Jamboree game next up, season will be on us in no time.

Reports from a scrimmage of local interest today indicate we should have a high rate of success winning LOS battles. Guess those big ole SCOL boys pushed around that other local team today...at least that is rumor mill.[/quote]

Hey Don you ever heard the saying don't poke the bear if not you better figure it out.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK ROCKETS

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

PIGSKIN wrote: Hey Don you ever heard the saying don't poke the bear if not you better figure it out.
What in the world is Jackson fans fascination with bear poking...as I said on another thread a while back your bear has left and went to Palo Alto (aka Stanford) which is in sunny California and is no longer in the State of Ohio. Yes, the state animal of California is a bear, but that has nothing to do with anything in this discussion.

You do realize that when poking a hibernating bear that the bear continues to sleep, right?

Enough with bears, T-minus 12 days.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Dandy Don wrote:
PIGSKIN wrote: Hey Don you ever heard the saying don't poke the bear if not you better figure it out.
What in the world is Jackson fans fascination with bear poking...as I said on another thread a while back your bear has left and went to Palo Alto (aka Stanford) which is in sunny California and is no longer in the State of Ohio. Yes, the state animal of California is a bear, but that has nothing to do with anything in this discussion.

You do realize that when poking a hibernating bear that the bear continues to sleep, right?

Enough with bears, T-minus 12 days.
Don't you mean 12 days to an assz whipping? :mrgreen:

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

Air Doe, well we finally recovered from that 12-7 whooping you gave us last year from the 3-headed monster you guys are famous or infamous for, so you can go back to your Trimble beatdown thread.

Maybe we compare your scrimmage against that other team to our first game against that other team.

Don't you have some food plots to plant or something spike buck?

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Dandy Don wrote:Air Doe, well we finally recovered from that 12-7 whooping you gave us last year from the 3-headed monster you guys are famous or infamous for, so you can go back to your Trimble beatdown thread.

Maybe we compare your scrimmage against that other team to our first game against that other team.

Don't you have some food plots to plant or something spike buck?
I can understand with your program being so far in the tank that you would want to compare scrimmages to real games. You should probably compare the rumble the two big women got into at the Wellston BOE meeting to some of your games too. They were probably a lot more physical than your football team will be. :mrgreen:

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

Most moms here would go Rowdy Ronda Rousey on your fat butt and spit you out and up into that tree stand you probably get out of breath climbing there ole air doe.

I am finished with you, back to Wellston football and the jamboree game we got coming up...see ya spike buck.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Dandy Don wrote:Most moms here would go Rowdy Ronda Rousey on your fat butt and spit you out and up into that tree stand you probably get out of breath climbing there ole air doe.

I am finished with you, back to Wellston football and the jamboree game we got coming up...see ya spike buck.
That's it there DilDoe scurry off. Was your mommy one of those BIG girls squaring off at the BOE meeting? She sounds really tough. They said she was 5'2" 250lbs. You must have gotten your brains from her, cause I've heard your much shorter than that. :mrgreen:

PIGSKIN
Freshman Team

Post by PIGSKIN »

[quote="Ground Buck"][quote="Dandy Don"][quote="PIGSKIN"]
Hey Don you ever heard the saying don't poke the bear if not you better figure it out.[/quote]

Enough with bears, [b][u]T-minus 12 days[/u][/b].[/quote]

Don't you mean 12 days to an assz whipping? :mrgreen:[/quote]

Oh you are a Dandy you hang your hat on the idea that without Reagan the Ironmen are without players. Better start looking scrap parts for a busted up rocket are hard to find. My guess is you will scrap your rocket after the Ironmen are done with it and go away making excuses.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Will Ground Buck be grounded Duck here in a couple week or even ground chuck?

panthers05
Waterboy

Post by panthers05 »

Any word on how the practices are coming along? Looking forward to seeing how the coaching staff has the team ready for the Jackson game.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

How did wellston do on their final tuneup game ?

louie_15
Freshman Team

Post by louie_15 »

I was expecting a much better performance by the Rockets than I seen last night. Lets hope we things together by next Saturday.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Reality is setting in for Dandy Don lol

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

Orange and Brown wrote:Reality is setting in for Dandy Don lol
Reality? Reality?, seriously people?

Jackson goes to Nelsonville (not NY) and throws interceptions and turns ball over and lets the NY QB gash their defense from what I have heard and read and basically has a D6 team beat them or tie them in scores.

Meanwhile the Rockets get played tough by what will be this year's winner of the SVC and all of a sudden people want to talk about reality?

Oh and for the VC folks who like to toss their opinions around congrats on handling Huntington Ross, whew that was a tough one I bet.

T minus 7 days.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Wellsville [not Wellston] :lol: :lol: played their best football..that they will play all year last night.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

noreply66 wrote:Wellsville [not Wellston] :lol: :lol: played their best football..that they will play all year last night.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

louie_15 wrote:I was expecting a much better performance by the Rockets than I seen last night. Lets hope we things together by next Saturday.
I work wit a ZT coach Louie and said the score was not indicative of how good a team wellston is. Said they are pretty good. Maybe not as good as the Dandyman claims, like ready to line up against O-State. But he says the are not the old rockets.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Dandy Don wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:Reality is setting in for Dandy Don lol
Reality? Reality?, seriously people?

Jackson goes to Nelsonville (not NY) and throws interceptions and turns ball over and lets the NY QB gash their defense from what I have heard and read and basically has a D6 team beat them or tie them in scores.

Meanwhile the Rockets get played tough by what will be this year's winner of the SVC and all of a sudden people want to talk about reality?

Oh and for the VC folks who like to toss their opinions around congrats on handling Huntington Ross, whew that was a tough one I bet.

T minus 7 days.

Easy sleazy....heck you got me fired up till the shout out to us VC people. Like I just told Louie, I hear you guys are not the wellston of old..... T minus 7 :lol: :lol:

I got to admit it did feel good to see us toss around any opponent. :mrgreen:
You're a mess Dandy!

louie_15
Freshman Team

Post by louie_15 »

vctransplant wrote:
louie_15 wrote:I was expecting a much better performance by the Rockets than I seen last night. Lets hope we things together by next Saturday.
I work wit a ZT coach Louie and said the score was not indicative of how good a team wellston is. Said they are pretty good. Maybe not as good as the Dandyman claims, like ready to line up against O-State. But he says the are not the old rockets.
I have high expectations because Wellston has everyone back from last year with a big senior class. They lose a lot after this season, so if their going to have a winning record and shock some people I would think it would be this year. They could not move the ball at all against ZT. Frustrating. Not to mention they had a key player go down with an injury. I just expected a much better performance.

Return to “Football”