Week 9 River Valley @ Athens

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Week 9 River Valley @ Athens

Post by 93Bulldog »

I don't really care who gets C.O.Y.

But I have been saying the Bucks would go 8-2 or 7-3 all year - I probably even have it recorded on one our of our 'sports fan' shows on 970wath.

:)

bengals01
JV Team

Post by bengals01 »

Ground Buck posts

Davy better be coach of year, or the whole league is a joke. No one gave the Bucks a chance this year and they have wrapped up at least second in the Ohio, and a
playoff spot. No disrespect to Adams but anyone could win with the players Athens has. Athens won't score 80 on them either. Davie will hold them under 40 by grounding it out with the 3 Headed Monster, and if they would get lucky and get to run it up like they did against Wellston there will be he11 to pay.

Yes you would say that since you want your coach to be COY. :122249 But seriously, with all the freshmen and sophmores that are starting for the Bucks, no one really gave them a chance. They are one bad call away from being 7-1 right now. If they hold Athens under 50 on turf even you will be shocked. Well I think Davey will have something ready for them that will surprise everyone. JMO :mrgreen:

first it's hold them under 40. then it's hold them under 50. less get through this weeks games first. But that's your goal hold Athens under 40-50 points.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Someone's been in the shine again......

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Ground Buck wrote:No one gave the Bucks a chance this year.
Ha ha...I just looked at the preseason thread for NY - almost everyone who made a prediction had them at 7-3.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Personally, if I had a vote for C.O.Y. - it's Alex Penrod!

Taking a 1-9 team and possibly going 6-4 a year later. He's done one helluva job, IMO.

Kay
Waterboy

Post by Kay »

93Bulldog wrote:Personally, if I had a vote for C.O.Y. - it's Alex Penrod!

Taking a 1-9 team and possibly going 6-4 a year later. He's done one helluva job, IMO.
100% agree!

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

Why is that every thread I get on to read someone from NYork gets on and talks about their team? You are not really that good so quit trying to make every thread about your team.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

If RV can hold the bullpuppies under a 100 it will be a victory for RV. as far as next week look for another very high score from the bullpuppies!

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Boston or Penrod should be coach of the year.

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

With this being senior night at Athens I'm going out on a limb and saying the coaching staff lets them score a 100 this one game for their final game at home and set a record. I also just saw a semi from Kleenex pull up into the football field since it's the last game for these seniors the crowd will need lots of tissues to cry into. Congrats to the seniors and also the senior cheerleaders and band members who are also a huge part of this successful program.

bucks_09
Freshman Team

Post by bucks_09 »

Groundbuck, do us all a favor and just delete yourself. You sound ignorant and make all NY fans look ignorant with you.

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

Good luck to the Athens seniors. You've set the bar so high it may never be matched at Athens again. And on COY i believe it should be Penrod. Made a laugher competitive.

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

93Bulldog wrote:Personally, if I had a vote for C.O.Y. - it's Alex Penrod!

Alexander won't be 6-4 lol
5-5 will be their record!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Good luck to both teams. I hope the Athens seniors soak it in tonight.
Thanks for representing the TVC so well.

bengals01
JV Team

Post by bengals01 »

athens78 wrote:With this being senior night at Athens I'm going out on a limb and saying the coaching staff lets them score a 100 this one game for their final game at home and set a record. I also just saw a semi from Kleenex pull up into the football field since it's the last game for these seniors the crowd will need lots of tissues to cry into. Congrats to the seniors and also the senior cheerleaders and band members who are also a huge part of this successful program.
Athens isn't going to try for 100 these players already have school record for points
They have nothing to prove everyone knows they are a very good team

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

athens78 wrote:With this being senior night at Athens I'm going out on a limb and saying the coaching staff lets them score a 100 this one game for their final game at home and set a record. I also just saw a semi from Kleenex pull up into the football field since it's the last game for these seniors the crowd will need lots of tissues to cry into. Congrats to the seniors and also the senior cheerleaders and band members who are also a huge part of this successful program.

Just because your a classless Turd, doesn't mean the Athens coaching staff are....

bengals01
JV Team

Post by bengals01 »

Orange and Brown wrote:

Just because your a classless Turd, doesn't mean the Athens coaching staff are.... :aaaaa41 Well said

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Be a rolling clock in second Quarter Athens just to talented to be challenged until at least second round of playoffs in even then.
And this is not a slight to the Bucks Athens is just on a mission and to talented to lose in the regular season or be truly challenged in it to say the least even the Steubenville wasn't as close as one would think Athens scored at will in that game.
Good Luck to both teams and may both come out injury free.

bengals01
JV Team

Post by bengals01 »

maniac66 wrote:Be a rolling clock in second Quarter Athens just to talented to be challenged until at least second round of playoffs in even then.
And this is not a slight to the Bucks Athens is just on a mission and to talented to lose in the regular season or be truly challenged in it to say the least even the Steubenville wasn't as close as one would think Athens scored at will in that game.
Good Luck to both teams and may both come out injury free.
I know you meant Raiders

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

I meant Raiders and for the Bucks game next week against the Bulldogs.
Sorry for they way I posted it.

Return to “Football”