Trimble 12 Wahama 7 9/6/2013

91blue14
SE

Re: Week 2: Trimble (1-0) @ Wahama (2-0)

Post by 91blue14 »

wahama wins a close one 8)

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

93Bulldog wrote:Why does the topic header say Wahama (2-0)?
Just a typo sorry I didn't catch it.

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Re: Week 2: Trimble (1-0) @ Wahama (1-0)

Post by Bighitsinc »

Go getem Cats,,,,,pluck them falcons

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

The Cats are due. Law of averages comes into play and they win one against the White Falcons.

Trimble 20

Whoamamma 12

TVC Champions crowned in week 2. :mrgreen:

white bread
Waterboy

Post by white bread »

This goes out to A-town big dog 2! Haters gonna hate! It really bugs me to get on here and see you bash the cats. It seems like those boys are always down there at the Keith trace weight room busting it, not because they are told to but because they want to. Self motivation is what I like to call it and those kids have a ton of it! These boys have three games on their schedule nelsonville, wahama, and the state championship game everything in between isn't meaningless but it isn't on their radar. Check one of those off and after this week it's gonna be check mark number two. Obviously you love your Athens and can't stand it when they get beat well I love my Trimble but when they get beat I can at least except it and don't make a bunch of bs excuses about anything you can fathom into words. I guess that's besides the point though, the point I'm really trying to get acrossed to you is give these boys a chance or just give your blistered fingers a rest on these Trimble posts and burn up those Athens posts with how good you think they are... Copy that? :122245

Trimble 20
White falcons 18

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Fast Facts regarding Friday's game: Trimble has never beaten Wahama since the White Falcons joined the TVC-Hocking in 2010. In fact, nobody has beaten Wahama during the regular season since 2009! They are a perfect 30-0, including a 24-0 mark in the Hocking Division. They will have a 30-game regular season win streak on the line when the 'Cats invade Mason West Virginia Friday. Wahama has outscored Trimble 86-40 since the White Falcons joined the league, including a 25-12 victory last season.

The last team to beat Wahama in the regular season?

The Athens Bulldogs defeated Wahama 36-20 in week 10 during the 2009 season.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I just love to laugh at some of our posters......

vike fan
Riding the Bench

Post by vike fan »

Trimble 27-14

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

vctransplant wrote:
buckeye_master wrote:Trimble did nothing to impress me at all..Against a young NY team..Wahama beats them by 2 scores imo
Wow what a statement. Young or not they shut them out and scored 40 points. Plus that is a rivalry game. You sound bitter. What Trimble did was impressive.
Now let's be honest...Trimble has a good swarming defense and the actually wrap up when they tackle. They have an outstanding signal caller and a nice group of wide receivers. They have an oline that blocks very well and there Dline gets a lot of pressure up the middle.

If that doesn't impress you then you don't know football.

TShep17
JV Team

Post by TShep17 »

I'm picking Trimble cause I can't stand West Virginia football it's almost as bad as hearing people say the mountaineers are a great football team lol

Trimble-34

Wahama-17

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Who started at Quarterback for Wahama last week?

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

white bread wrote:This goes out to A-town big dog 2! Haters gonna hate! It really bugs me to get on here and see you bash the cats. It seems like those boys are always down there at the Keith trace weight room busting it, not because they are told to but because they want to. Self motivation is what I like to call it and those kids have a ton of it! These boys have three games on their schedule nelsonville, wahama, and the state championship game everything in between isn't meaningless but it isn't on their radar. Check one of those off and after this week it's gonna be check mark number two. Obviously you love your Athens and can't stand it when they get beat well I love my Trimble but when they get beat I can at least except it and don't make a bunch of bs excuses about anything you can fathom into words. I guess that's besides the point though, the point I'm really trying to get acrossed to you is give these boys a chance or just give your blistered fingers a rest on these Trimble posts and burn up those Athens posts with how good you think they are... Copy that? :122245

Trimble 20
White falcons 18
Where in any post that I made here did I bash he Cats? I have always been a supporter of Trimble and their athletic teams and have been to and donated to several of their fundraisers over the years. Half of my family is from the Glouster area and many of them are Trimble grads and I hope nothing but the best for the Cats.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Until Trimble or anyone else for that reason beats Wahama they will be the sexy pickto win. Maybe this is the year Trimble beats Wahama ! We shall find out this Friday night but with both teams loaded with a nearly intact rosters from last year and at Wahama. Trimble faces a very tough task ahead.
Good luck Trimble and may both teams come out injury free.

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

I think its going to be hard fought battle. The cats havent forgot about last year. Its going go come down to who has the ball last. Got go with the cats. 21-14

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

I will take Trimble by at least 2 TDs. Losing Wamsley and Gibbs really hurts Wahama. Playing this game in WV will make it a lot closer than it should be.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

buckeye_master wrote:Trimble didn't impress me at all for a team that everyone says is a state playoff bound team this year. They played a sloppy first half... With the way NY played last night the Cats should have put up bigger numbers than 40 so if my statement is to Bold for you then hey deal with it..Yes they shut NY out but look how NY played hell they held the Cats to 13 at the half..So to me I wasn't impressed with what I seen last night there was so much hype about how good the Cats are...If they play the way they did last night Against Wahama there coming home with a big L!!!
Yep just like I said bitter. Cant give your rivals any love. And I don't have to deal with it. You have too. And you are right they may come home with a big L. But they probably are reading this thinking they blew your team out and you are as aggry as that stupid little picture of yours is ugly. LMAO!!!

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Fred G. Sanford wrote:I will take Trimble by at least 2 TDs. Losing Wamsley and Gibbs really hurts Wahama. Playing this game in WV will make it a lot closer than it should be.
Ain't that the truth!!

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Orange and Brown wrote:
vctransplant wrote:
buckeye_master wrote:Trimble did nothing to impress me at all..Against a young NY team..Wahama beats them by 2 scores imo
Wow what a statement. Young or not they shut them out and scored 40 points. Plus that is a rivalry game. You sound bitter. What Trimble did was impressive.
Now let's be honest...Trimble has a good swarming defense and the actually wrap up when they tackle. They have an outstanding signal caller and a nice group of wide receivers. They have an oline that blocks very well and there Dline gets a lot of pressure up the middle.

If that doesn't impress you then you don't know football.
Amen O&B. Credit where it is due not bitterness. Let us not forget that it is NY we are talking about. If they are down a little then it is what it is but it is NY we are talking about and if it is one thing I know it's they wont be down long.

masonite
Waterboy

Post by masonite »

41-10..... I really don't think Wahama will stay within 30 points of trimble

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Wahama by 17plus!

Return to “Football”