Wk 5: Wheelersburg @ Jackson

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: Wk 5: Wheelersburg @ Jackson

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Bring the Heat wrote:I heard they were serving fresh "BURG" on a platter!!!!!
That doesn't taste very good. It comes back to bite you in the a$$ afterward.

browncounty
Waterboy

Post by browncounty »

This should be a good game. I don't think it will be like last year. If Jackson can run on the Burg it could be a long night. I don't think the Burg's offense is as good as it has been the last couple years, and thats going to hurt them Friday.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Their offense has been good enough to lead them to four wins. Jackson is well coached on the defensive side, no doubt but even last year burg had chances to score but had some mental errors. I believe burg will move the ball, putting that into points is another story.

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

Ontheriver wrote:
Jolly P(irate) wrote:This is going to be a classic. I think it will be a tight game all the way to the end. I'm a pirate so I'll have to take The Burg by 6. Also it's good to see all you Jackson posters, finally some intelligent people to banter with. Lol. Hoping for a great and injury free game.

Last years 28 - 0 at the Burg with No cannon going off was not a classic.

So why would this year at Jackson for the Apple Bowl with petty much the same players as last year going to be a classic.

38-0 is not a Classic.

The Burg will find at Jackson has Not played a bunch of 0-4 teams and they should be preparing this week to regroup for week 6.

Don't ever be afraid to speak the truth , Trump has inspired us all lately.
I guess there will be only a hand few of people Not Surprised win The Burg wins this game... The Burg players going into Jackson expecting to win... I see a very close game, however I also see the Burg pulling away in this one...

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Burg - 21
Jackson - 12

black76
JV Team

Post by black76 »

This should be the game of the week. Butg in a close one.

PIGSKIN
Freshman Team

Post by PIGSKIN »

Jackson 35 burg 6 lets be honest the SR and JR have always beaten Burg they are loaded with talented smart football kids that have always won and this Friday will be no exception. Jackson is a bigger school and is on a roll these kids have been winning since 2 grade they know how to play the game and they are quick and very strong and physical. Burg will play great there coached well and have great athletes but Jackson has to many to choose from and will have to many fresh players to play that are as good as starters. Jackson was still loaded from last year the only thing that stops Jackson is Jackson this year.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

PIGSKIN wrote:Jackson 35 burg 6 lets be honest the SR and JR have always beaten Burg they are loaded with talented smart football kids that have always won and this Friday will be no exception. Jackson is a bigger school and is on a roll these kids have been winning since 2 grade they know how to play the game and they are quick and very strong and physical. Burg will play great there coached well and have great athletes but Jackson has to many to choose from and will have to many fresh players to play that are as good as starters. Jackson was still loaded from last year the only thing that stops Jackson is Jackson this year.
Maybe jackson should work on education as much as they do football, your grammar is terrible. Lol

PIGSKIN
Freshman Team

Post by PIGSKIN »

Your right lol
Ironmen men will have class on field and you can school me after game if you stay last year everybody from burg left early. If you do a good job we can find a place for you at Jackson we already got your best football coaches a good english teacher would help old dog like me.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:
PIGSKIN wrote:Jackson 35 burg 6 lets be honest the SR and JR have always beaten Burg they are loaded with talented smart football kids that have always won and this Friday will be no exception. Jackson is a bigger school and is on a roll these kids have been winning since 2 grade they know how to play the game and they are quick and very strong and physical. Burg will play great there coached well and have great athletes but Jackson has to many to choose from and will have to many fresh players to play that are as good as starters. Jackson was still loaded from last year the only thing that stops Jackson is Jackson this year.
Maybe jackson should work on education as much as they do football, your grammar is terrible. Lol
I am sure glad you said it BG. I was thinking the same thing. It was a struggle to get through that paragraph. :lol:

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Haha look at the next one. This guy has to be a joke.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:Haha look at the next one. This guy has to be a joke.
Or the butt of every joke.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

You're an idiot. Jackson's seniors were smashed by burg when they were sophmores. Again you are an idiot!

Blackjack
JV Team

Post by Blackjack »

Have seen Wheelersburg play twice this year:

Breaking News - Wheelersburg's team is not as good as last year's Wheelersburg team. It's just not.

Ontheriver
Freshman Team

Post by Ontheriver »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:
You're an idiot. Jackson's seniors were smashed by burg when they were sophmores. Again you are an idiot!

Now this is a down right funny classic, the idiot BurgGrad 06 makes an earlier statement about pigskins grammar and then spells sophomores wrong. :lol:

One would have thought the game that the Burg plays by holding there kids back would make them smarter but obviously not.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

In which four wins did Burg not look good in? Wheelersburg's team 1st D has only given up 6 points all year. Let's reserve how good/or not good they are after FRiday.

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

Blackjack wrote:Have seen Wheelersburg play twice this year:

Breaking News - Wheelersburg's team is not as good as last year's Wheelersburg team. It's just not.
Latest Breaking News - Saw Jackson play twice, not sure they are as good either. Cue haters.

Still gonna be a good game.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Dandy Don wrote:

Latest Breaking News - Saw Jackson play twice, not sure they are as good either. Cue haters.

Don, why all the Jackson hate? Being a Jackson county team one would think you would support the Ironmen. IS it Ironmen envy or just bitterness? Is Jackson as good as last year.? Maybe maybe not but theyre 4-0 with 4 quality wins .

I hated that thread got hijacked by fools. I know Jackson has much respect for Burg football. As for as southern Ohio football goes it doesn't get any better than this. Two classy schools , classy fans, and great programs . Just kick back and enjoy good football with a good atmosphere. Hope for an injury free game as both these teams could be playing in week 11. I expect a hard fought game.

Jackson 21
Wheelersburg 20

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Ontheriver wrote:
BurgGrad_06 wrote:

Now this is a down right funny classic, the idiot BurgGrad 06 makes an earlier statement about pigskins grammar and then spells sophomores wrong. :lol:

One would have thought the game that the Burg plays by holding there kids back would make them smarter but obviously not.
Oh man, you got me!!!

Ontheriver
Freshman Team

Post by Ontheriver »

Dandy Don wrote:

Let me guess Dainty Down. Wellston , which Jackson smashed even though they fumbled 12 times, Statistics say its impossible to loss the ball that many times and win but when figuring Statistics Wellston was never in the equation.

Then you came down to Alumni stadium to see the mighty Ironmen shutout Grandville and we know what a quality team they are.

I guess you were impressed by watching Wellston play Adena and Huntington Ross.

Return to “Football”