Fort Frye upsets Caldwell 15-9 to win PVC

PVC MAN
JV Team

Re: Week 8 Caldwell (7-0) @ Fort Frye (7-0) PVC Championship

Post by PVC MAN »

EasternDspy wrote:Caldwell has yet to beat a team that currently has a winning record I don't think this has anything to do with the kinda team they are just an observation.
I think if Monroe Centrals school didn't have a lockdown that day, I know they would have gave Caldwell a better game( if not win)

Black Mamba 24
Riding the Bench

Post by Black Mamba 24 »

PVC MAN wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:Caldwell has yet to beat a team that currently has a winning record I don't think this has anything to do with the kinda team they are just an observation.
I think if Monroe Centrals school didn't have a lockdown that day, I know they would have gave Caldwell a better game( if not win)
You should have saved that joke. Could have made you money in the right place

OUCH
Riding the Bench

Post by OUCH »

All my buddies from the prison are down south golfing this week needless to say they are coming home Thursday night or Friday morning for this game. I averaged their predictions again because I know you guys like that they said Caldwell 34.54 and Fort Frye 15.6235

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Why they coming to watch if they think it will be a blowout?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Calpreps has this at 28-14 Caldwell

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

I am picking FF 24-21 in a mild upset.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Go Cadets! Beverly will be rocking if they can get this one, but it will be tough!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Saw sports writers on Twitter talking this game up. I figure you will see a ton of fans from other schools all over the state

tornado-frenzy 11
Waterboy

Post by tornado-frenzy 11 »

G.W.A. wrote:I am picking FF 24-21 in a mild upset.
Meet me at the snack bar with as much money as you have to lose. :-D

OUCH
Riding the Bench

Post by OUCH »

Well one of the guys picked the score 75-0 which really skewed the results.

MrSider
Riding the Bench

Post by MrSider »

ill give 20 points and FF...I got skins by 20+

Softball 7
Riding the Bench

Post by Softball 7 »

I'm going to wait until buckeyes009 gets a chance to talk with the guys from the prison before making a prediction, but my first look says cadets better start getting the round balls aired up.

tornado-frenzy 11
Waterboy

Softball7 wrote:I'm going to wait until buckeyes009 gets a chance to talk with the guys from the prison before making a prediction, but my first look says cadets better start getting the round balls aired up.
Fort is making it to Week 11 regardless an could win a game depending on matchup. This matchup is for the PVC in football and I'm betting that these 2 will decide who wins the PVC in basketball as well

tornado-frenzy 11
Waterboy

EasternDspy wrote:Saw sports writers on Twitter talking this game up. I figure you will see a ton of fans from other schools all over the state
Who are the writers? Would be nice to see a nice write up on this one

bookem13
JV Team

Post by bookem13 »

Go Fort Frye! I thought Caldwell was an absolute dump to play in (field at the fairgrounds and our locker room was a shade tree...really?), and their fans and kids could both use a lesson in having some class. I had a guy running his mouth to me while my daughter was right beside me (tough guy) and one of the Caldwell players' mom was cussing out our kids after the game...nice! I can't wait until you come to our place next year...we're going to kick you tails!!

tornado-frenzy 11
Waterboy

bookem13 wrote:Go Fort Frye! I thought Caldwell was an absolute dump to play in (field at the fairgrounds and our locker room was a shade tree...really?), and their fans and kids could both use a lesson in having some class. I had a guy running his mouth to me while my daughter was right beside me (tough guy) and one of the Caldwell players' mom was cussing out our kids after the game...nice! I can't wait until you come to our place next year...we're going to kick you tails!!
Lol. You must be from Waverly. You got thumped by a Little D7 school. Your players were the ones with all the personal fouls. Couldn't handle the physical play in southeast Ohio.

MrSider
Riding the Bench

Post by MrSider »

bookem13 wrote:Go Fort Frye! I thought Caldwell was an absolute dump to play in (field at the fairgrounds and our locker room was a shade tree...really?), and their fans and kids could both use a lesson in having some class. I had a guy running his mouth to me while my daughter was right beside me (tough guy) and one of the Caldwell players' mom was cussing out our kids after the game...nice! I can't wait until you come to our place next year...we're going to kick you tails!!

There is no shade trees on that side of field..Theres 2 t ball fields and a porta potty...why make a visiting team feel comfy ..caldwell has a nice locker room up on the hill Just sayin Makes sense to me

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I hope the Redskins are overlooking the Cadets like most of you. I highly doubt this will be a 20 point blowout in Beverly.

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

EasternDspy wrote:I hope the Redskins are overlooking the Cadets like most of you. I highly doubt this will be a 20 point blowout in Beverly.
I don't think they'll be overlooking the Cadets. Both teams are 7-0 for a reason. Fort Frye always plays Caldwell tough, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the same this year. I'm sticking with the Redskins, but I don't think it will be a blowout by any means.

Black Mamba 24
Riding the Bench

Post by Black Mamba 24 »

EasternDspy wrote:I hope the Redskins are overlooking the Cadets like most of you. I highly doubt this will be a 20 point blowout in Beverly.
I don't think this is the case at all as they have West Muskingum and Shenandoah left on their schedule. Both teams should be ready for this one.

Return to “Football”