Eastern
Southern
Waterford
P Catholic
Belpre
River Valley
Wahama
SG
In other words create another tvc. No thanks. Besides if we revive the SVAC I am hearing Pam May come out of retirement and coach softball again.

The new SVAC should be:

Eastern
Hannan
Federal Hocking
South Gallia
Slime Valley
Southern

Perfect.
That SVAC is an awfully weak league isn't it? Better play some tough non conference games in order to get enough playoff points.
Playoffs? He11 we don't care about making the football playoffs. Matter of fact it just gets in the way of basketball practice. Plus we could win a basketball title in that league.

LEAVE NO DOUBT, TORNADOES!
on the black
Freshman Team

Re: New Conference

Post by on the black »

It doesn’t matter when Eastern, Southern and Meigs will all consolidate within 15-20 years

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

During the longest time period of no changes in the TVC, the conference looked like,

Ohio Division

Alexander
Belpre
Meigs
Nelsonville York
Vinton County
wellston

Hocking Division

Eastern
Federal Hocking
Miller
Southern
Trimble
Waterford

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Dundas wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:21 pm During the longest time period of no changes in the TVC, the conference looked like,

Ohio Division

Alexander
Belpre
Meigs
Nelsonville York
Vinton County
wellston

Hocking Division

Eastern
Federal Hocking
Miller
Southern
Trimble
Waterford
Not bad, but I'd rather see us bump Trimble and maybe FH up and dump the rest. The two division thing is what's been causing all the problems lately.

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

No need to add a 3rd division-- Warren had been in the TVC years ago--but then they wanted out--now they want in? does not make any sense. If the hocking folds up--we(TVC) will find other teams to join.

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

vcgrad wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:19 am No need to add a 3rd division-- Warren had been in the TVC years ago--but then they wanted out--now they want in? does not make any sense. If the hocking folds up--we(TVC) will find other teams to join.
Alexander
Belpre
Meigs
Nelsonville York
Trimble
Vinton County
Wellston
To even it out add: Warren or Oak Hill or Fort Frye

The way things are going we could get this done by next football season. Let's get moving on it now.

on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

Let them have their TVC! I agree it's time to get the SVAC back together....

Only Problem is back then SG and RV were 4 schools so we wouldn't have much of a league

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

vcgrad wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:19 am No need to add a 3rd division-- Warren had been in the TVC years ago--but then they wanted out--now they want in? does not make any sense.
I mean, that was over 30 years ago. It doesn’t make sense to you that things change in 30 years (among those things, completely different leadership)?

Sggrad06
Varsity

Post by Sggrad06 »

Big division (Ohio)
Athens
Vinton county
Warren
Wellston
Nelsonville
Meigs

North (hocking)
Trimble
Belpre
Waterford
Federal hocking
Fort Frye
Alexander

South ( some river name)
Eastern
Southern
South Gallia
River valley
Oak hill
Wahama

And just because everyone loves expansion at some point
Add point Pleasant to the Ohio
Add miller back in the north
Add Hannah to the south

on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

Sggrad06 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:21 pm Big division (Ohio)
Athens
Vinton county
Warren
Wellston
Nelsonville
Meigs

North (hocking)
Trimble
Belpre
Waterford
Federal hocking
Fort Frye
Alexander

South ( some river name)
Eastern
Southern
South Gallia
River valley
Oak hill
Wahama

And just because everyone loves expansion at some point
Add point Pleasant to the Ohio
Add miller back in the north
Add Hannah to the south
I’ll take the latter 6 and reform the svac

96Champ
Riding the Bench

Post by 96Champ »

Warren in TVC?? This would be great being Warren was a member when TVC was created. For that purpose it will never happen because too many hold a grudge from over 30 years ago when Warren left for the SEOAL. Warren would love to be back in the TVC but until the TVC board can get off their high horses and VOTE YES wont happen, there are a few schools that have no problem with Warren coming back. Warren going to the ECOL is going to be tough with Dover and New Phily. I feel if the TVC really wants to be an even stronger conference they would bring in Warren, Marietta, Logan, Gallia or Jackson and make 3 conferences, Big School , Medium school, small school, Big school can not play small school but can have 2 medium school games and small school can play medium school division but not Big school. This would make sense all around. AD's would have easier scheduling for all sports the games will all be within reasonable driving time, for instance V.C. could only play Marietta on a friday or Saturday night not during school week which works out perfect for football. Make the AD's earn their money with scheduling inside the conference and figuring out travel times on school nights.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

vcgrad wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:55 pm also VC to Fort Frye --to far for either team.....
Vinton girls are playing at fort frye this year, so someone thinks it is not too far

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

Ok
First off letsbget one thing straight
We don’t really want no snake eaters in our SVAC except for Hannah
Why screw up a good plan?

SVAC
Eastern
South Gallia
Fed hock
Southern
Hannah
Symmes Valley

I bet eagle 25 would be the league assigner under the close supervision of leave no doubt

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

vcgrad wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:43 am Is this because Trimble has been the leader in football?
Thats what I'm thinking :lol:

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:58 am
vcgrad wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:43 am Is this because Trimble has been the leader in football?
I would have to say I guarantee it. Lol. Every division anyone from Eastern or Waterford try to make up, they exclude Trimble. It’s pretty funny. To be number one, you have to beat number one, not cower and run. Hope they make something happen one day so they can stop crying about being in the TVC.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

viewforum.php?f=47

For you Basketball schools, click link above. That takes you to the threads you’d be interested in.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

None of these schools wants anything to do with NY when they're healthy, so you won't see them including them in any new conference.
Last edited by Gecko on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:43 pm
I would have to say I guarantee it. Lol. Every division anyone from Eastern or Waterford try to make up, they exclude Trimble. It’s pretty funny. To be number one, you have to beat number one, not cower and run. Hope they make something happen one day so they can stop crying about being in the TVC.
I'm thinking you jokers are shying away from the TVC Ohio schools and trying to keep the Hocking together. No one's afraid of you as you are on your "two year rein of terror" in the Hocking. I guess you've forgotten that Wateford gave you three good thumping's in a row. :mrgreen:

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

eagle25 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:28 am

I'm thinking you jokers are shying away from the TVC Ohio schools and trying to keep the Hocking together. No one's afraid of you as you are on your "two year rein of terror" in the Hocking. I guess you've forgotten that Wateford gave you three good thumping's in a row. :mrgreen:
We would gladly play any team in the Ohio. As for Waterford “thumping” us three times in a row, please refresh my memory? Last year was 42-12 “thumping” by the Tomcats. 2016-2017 I’ll use the “must have not been healthy” excuse everyone else abuses. Other than 2016-2017 please tell me when the Tomcats haven’t ruled the Hocking? I can tell you who hasn’t, that would be your oh so precious Eagles :lol:

Green 50
Riding the Bench

Post by Green 50 »

I have never seen a Waterford poster wanting to be in a new conference or to be in a conference without Trimble in it .

Return to “Football”