Belpre

Fletchlives
JV Team

Belpre

Post by Fletchlives »

Haven’t heard anything about them this year. What’s the outlook?!

chrishilton91
Freshman Team

Re: Belpre

Post by chrishilton91 »

According board minutes they (they finally posted the last 3 months) same staff as last year. Don’t know much about who’s playing.

I am completely baffled by the boards hire administrative hire at the April meeting. As I said any another thread, WOW.

https://core-docs.s3.us-east-1.amazonaw ... agenda.pdf

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

Heard they weren’t gonna be no football in Belpre no more

Disklaimer: These here thoughts are my opinions. Dont mean too hurt nobodies feelins. Are we still able to state opinions on here without unfair retribution from certain folkes?
rockcoach
Freshman Team

Post by rockcoach »

You heard wrong. Right now 25 high school players, 25 middle school players. 35 individual players showing up in weight room a week. This is what I was told.

BJCassady
Freshman Team

Post by BJCassady »

Looking forward to watching the team play this fall. Last year they improved each week.

MetalheadGamer87
Freshman Team

Post by MetalheadGamer87 »

Give coach Welsh time he'll get the program back to respectability.

jimmiehoffa
Waterboy

Post by jimmiehoffa »

chrishilton91 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:32 pm According board minutes they (they finally posted the last 3 months) same staff as last year. Don’t know much about who’s playing.

I am completely baffled by the boards hire administrative hire at the April meeting. As I said any another thread, WOW.

https://core-docs.s3.us-east-1.amazonaw ... agenda.pdf
Did the board not Vett their new director of transportation and maintenance? Geez Does this district never learn?!

But here’s wishing the football team great success!

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Here is wishing the football program would grow a set and put us back on schedule. We have a traveling trophy for crying out loud! Granted it hasn’t made the trip to Belpre in years lol

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

MarauderMadness wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:42 am Here is wishing the football program would grow a set and put us back on schedule. We have a traveling trophy for crying out loud! Granted it hasn’t made the trip to Belpre in years lol
I was undefeated again Belpre. Can any other Meigs coach make that statement? Or any coach for that matter? The worst thing Belpre ever did was let JB leave. He was D1 for crimany sakes. How many coaches in the area can say that?

I know, I was D1 fellas
Notsofastmyfriend
Freshman Team

Post by Notsofastmyfriend »

*D1* wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:20 am
MarauderMadness wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:42 am Here is wishing the football program would grow a set and put us back on schedule. We have a traveling trophy for crying out loud! Granted it hasn’t made the trip to Belpre in years lol
I was undefeated again Belpre. Can any other Meigs coach make that statement? Or any coach for that matter? The worst thing Belpre ever did was let JB leave. He was D1 for crimany sakes. How many coaches in the area can say that?
JB set the Belpre football program 5 years behind everyone on their schedule. Great guy, but not a high school football coach. Where’s he coaching at now?? I’ll wait.

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

Notsofastmyfriend wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:32 pm
JB set the Belpre football program 5 years behind everyone on their schedule. Great guy, but not a high school football coach. Where’s he coaching at now?? I’ll wait.
He built the foundation. New coach reaping the benefits and getting the credit. Would have won 3 or 4 games last year with JB. He got them to the corner.

I know, I was D1 fellas
Notsofastmyfriend
Freshman Team

:)
*D1* wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:44 pm

He built the foundation. New coach reaping the benefits and getting the credit. Would have won 3 or 4 games last year with JB. He got them to the corner.

That’s the funniest thing I’ve read since reading that Ryan Leaf was a good NFL quarterback.

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

Notsofastmyfriend wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:30 pm :)

That’s the funniest thing I’ve read since reading that Ryan Leaf was a good NFL quarterback.
Funny to you but facts is facts.

I know, I was D1 fellas
Notsofastmyfriend
Freshman Team

*D1* wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 5:18 pm
Notsofastmyfriend wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:30 pm :)

Funny to you but facts is facts.
Your “D1” coach didn’t even have a junior high program for the 2 years he was there unless you count 8 on 8 as football? How is the new coach reaping benefits from all the kids coming into the program that were never there and have zero experience? And I still haven’t got the answer of where Mr. B is now? The only foundation he built was the basement flooring in quick sand.

96Champ
Riding the Bench

Post by 96Champ »

D1. Your such an idiot... JB couldn't coach a pee wee team.. I mean when I saw him coach HE HAD HIS RB 10 YARDS!! IN THE BACKFIELD???? YEA some Coach.

DUNK1
Freshman Team

Post by DUNK1 »

Only program that is a bigger joke than Belpre is Meigs

on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

Belpre would be better off if they would just reroute the Ohio around it and let WV annex it and Pburg could absorb it and we could just act like it never existed

Return to “Football”