Liberty Center 48 Nelsonville-York 14

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Liberty Center 48 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by Orange and Brown »

This is a tall task for the Buckeyes to say the least.
Bucks come in 1-1 and LC is 2-0. LC proved to be way to much for the Buckeyes at Boston Field last year. The Buckeyes will have to play darn near perfect to pull out a win in this one and I'm sure they will give it all they got.
GO BUCKS!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
whompascat
All Conference

Re: Wk3 Nelsonville-York at Liberty Center

Post by whompascat »

Someonebetter wrote:Guys be careful what you post on this thread! I guess Staff Sargent O&B is little sensitive when it comes to the Buckeyes. I know I seen on here the other day where he was talking trash about people in tomcat land and that was ok but not ok to question coaching in buckeye land. Give me a break dude this site is a complete joke anymore.
talk about the game and not about the coaches.
they forgot more about football than you know

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

If its the same game plan the Bucks had for the NC game, this game will be worse for the Bucks.

If #1 is healthy and they get the short passing game(using the whole field)going and get #48 20 or more touches, while fully utilizing #1, in both the ground game and passing game along with using the QB feet/rushing skills, then the Bucks stand a chance to at least keep this one close.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

NY is outgunned in this game

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

There is no reason you can't "bash a coaching staff" .
I wiuld like to know who the idiot is who made the "War Ready " T-shirts..Football is not war and those shirts are a slap tun the face to those that served in the Military!!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Nelsonville-York will get another football lesson. Not even close!

Ground Buck
All Conference

Re: Week 3 (1-1) Nelsonville-York @ Liberty Center

Post by Ground Buck »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:If its the same game plan the Bucks had for the NC game, this game will be worse for the Bucks.

If #1 is healthy and they get the short passing game(using the whole field)going and get #48 20 or more touches, while fully utilizing #1, in both the ground game and passing game along with using the QB feet/rushing skills, then the Bucks stand a chance to at least keep this one close.
You are correct it depends on what the plan is. If it's to satisfy certain influential folks you could be right. But if it's to get the ball in the hands of 48 as much as possible the chances are good that NY can pull it off. I have underlined the parts of your post that hits the nail on the proverbial head. :mrgreen:

Note of interest: If I were going to run a three back offense I would use the three best running backs and bring the best passer on the team in to throw passes. Regardless of what someone's dad might think. :o

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

moonshine wrote:Nelsonville-York will get another football lesson. Not even close!
By the way half moon Nelsonville-York will soon give Logan a "football lessson." So you at least you do have that drubbing to look forward to. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Seosportsfan
Waterboy

Post by Seosportsfan »

Asdfghjkl,k
Last edited by Seosportsfan on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ground Buck wrote:
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:If its the same game plan the Bucks had for the NC game, this game will be worse for the Bucks.

You are correct it depends on what the plan is. If it's to satisfy certain influential folks you could be right. But if it's to get the ball in the hands of 48 as much as possible the chances are good that NY can pull it off. I have underlined the parts of your post that hits the nail on the proverbial head. :mrgreen:

Note of interest: If I were going to run a three back offense I would use the three best running backs and bring the best passer on the team in to throw passes. Regardless of what someone's dad might think. :o
Sounds like someone might have a kid on the team that thinks they might not be getting the ball as they think they should be. :o :o

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

noreply66 wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:

If #1 is healthy and they get the short passing game(using the whole field)going and get #48 20 or more touches, while fully utilizing #1, in bhuoth the ground game and passing game along with using the QB feet/rushing skills, then the Bucks stand a chance to at least keep this one close.

Sounds like someone might have a kid on the team that thinks they might not be getting the ball as they think they should be. :o :o

Then by my count, that "kid" must have 3 different fathers.
As 3 different people have said the same thing.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Might be a cats meow

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

noreply66 wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:

Nice try. Just stating the obvious. Have you seen any NY games? :mrgreen:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Do not need to with so much writing on the wall. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

noreply66 wrote:Do not need to with so much writing on the wall. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Then I'm sure you agree. :mrgreen:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

NY has no run defense. Liberty Center is a very good running team.
Liberty Center 42
NY 14

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ground Buck wrote:
noreply66 wrote:Do not need to with so much writing on the wall. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Then I'm sure you agree. :mrgreen:
I'm well informed by the very top at NY.....and if you only knew. It is a secret :lol:

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

moonshine wrote:Nelsonville-York will get another football lesson. Not even close!
I still say N/Y will be schooled in the game of football. Once they start TVC play things will get better.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Raider6309 wrote:NY has no run defense. Liberty Center is a very good running team.
Liberty Center 42
NY 14
WOW! I thinking more like the OSU vs BG score!

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

noreply66 wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:

Sounds like a parent who is unhappy with how his boy is being used!

Return to “Football”