Week 10: Jackson (9-0) vs. Gallia Academy (6-3)

Mighty Mighty Devils
All Conference

Re: Week 10: Jackson (9-0) vs. Gallia Academy (6-3)

Post by Mighty Mighty Devils »

Gallia Academy-0

Jackson -14. Half

Mighty Mighty Devils
All Conference

Gallia Academy-0

Jackson -27. 700 left in the 4 th

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

I heard there was a fight break out, any news to what happened? I have just heard that Sydney Saunders got ejected

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Radio told about the fight, an a Blue Devil ejection, but not who it was.

salemcat
JV Team

Post by salemcat »

Congrats Ironmen!!!! Will be rooting you on in the playoffs

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

YEAH!!!!!

10-0

SEOAL CHAMPIONS!!!

These first 10 games have been a tremendous pleasure.

I can't wait for what is going to come in the next few weeks.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats to the Ironmen

Ironmannut07
Varsity

Post by Ironmannut07 »

Some kid from gallia jumped on Austin osbornes back after a play jerked his helmet off and started punching him.
But on a better note perfection has been completed and another seoal title has been claimed congrats to all the ironmen.

camnott
Varsity

Post by camnott »

If I was from galia I would be embarresed from the unsportsmanship displayed by Members of that team!
Great job Ironmen

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

Ironmannut07 wrote:Some kid from gallia jumped on Austin osbornes back after a play jerked his helmet off and started punching him.
But on a better note perfection has been completed and another seoal title has been claimed congrats to all the ironmen.
Wow! Unbelievable

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Let's move on. Great defense by both teams.....the better team won.

Now it's playoff time.

GAHS83
JV Team

Post by GAHS83 »

Great game by Jackson. Too much speed for us tonight. I was embarassed at how we lost our composure, but don't judge the whole team by just a couple kids. There were plenty of our guys (my son included) yanking their own teammates away from the confrontation.

96stroker
JV Team

Post by 96stroker »

Congrats to the Ironmen !! 10 and 0 and the blue defense held up, held us to 27 and they moved the ball just couldn't put i t in . Lots of flags!! lets move on to week 11!

2blue4u
Waterboy

Post by 2blue4u »

camnott wrote:If I was from galia I would be embarresed from the unsportsmanship displayed by Members of that team!
Great job Ironmen
Better wait till the whole story comes out. From what I'm hearing, the jackson kid liked to run his mouth a lot. So... someone decided to shut it for him. But, who knows ? If thats the case shame on both of them.

2blue4u
Waterboy

Post by 2blue4u »

Good luck to Jackson in the playoffs. Do the SEOAL proud.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

great job ironmen, 10-0 and seoal champions.

Blue_Steel
Freshman Team

Post by Blue_Steel »

Sportsmanship was shown, did you not notice how quicly the staff and kids were on it, got it broke up got everyone over to sidelines and took a kid out who was taunting seconds later. When a player does loose his cool whether it was a cheap shot to the groin, or talkin bout yo momma, those things happen, its what happens after that. Thats what determines sportsmanship.

That one happened out in the open at end of a play, there are many of the same incidents that happen in a pile over and over each play and are never called.

Do you think throwing the ball on consecutive downs with under 7 minutes to play up 27 points is good sportsmanship. Or having # 10 in the game till the very end knowing that you have a playoff game the next week good sportsmanship?

If I am up 4 tds with under 7 to go in the fourth against my bitter rival in a rough hitting game and a playoff game looming, I myself am playing some kids and sitting my stars at this point, taking them out 1 at a time so they can be acknowledged over the loudspeaker. i sure in the heck don't have my best player taking 7 step drops trying to launch ball down the field. maybe thats not sportsmanship, maybe thats class?

Blue_Steel
Freshman Team

Post by Blue_Steel »

now don't get me wrong, Jackson was the better team, we didn't match thier speed at all. Osborne made all the difference in the world, congrats on 10-0, congrats on playoffs. It looks like you may get to stay close to home by traveling to 10-0 Athens. Hope everyone is healthy for that.

Good Luck

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

Congratulations Jackson, you are the only team we played this year that was without a doubt better than us.

Although we did not have the speed to contain Osborne, it was your first half defense that won the game. Stopping us inside the five twice was big. You made a statement by stopping our opening drive when it looked as if we were going to control the line of scrimmage.

I think its a toss up between Osborne and Prater as to which is the best player I've seen this year. Its scary to think what Wellston would have been with those two and Ervin on the same team.

There was no excuse for our loss of composure, even if someone was running off his mouth. You should never lower yourself to their level.

JHS good luck next week. Think about last years playoff game and get yourself physically and most of all mentally prepared to make a run at the state championship.

Mighty Mighty Devils
All Conference

camnott wrote:If I was from galia I would be embarresed from the unsportsmanship displayed by Members of that team!
Great job Ironmen
My son is from Gallia as am I and he has always showed great sportsmanship--------- see you during wrestling season!

Return to “Football”