Athens Bulldogs 2014

Leo Byrd
SEO

Re: Athens Bulldogs 2014

Post by Leo Byrd »

moonshine wrote:Hey, wait a minute! Ironton poster's said today that they are playing you bullpuppies the sixth game at the tank, They said there big and bad and will play you anytime or any place!
No that is not what the big and bad said.........TTT said but he could not verify if the schedule someone sent him was correct......and before all you folks who took an a$$-kickin from the Tigers over the years jump on the bandwagon while they are going thru some growth times.....Ironton owned u for a long time and if you want some data to prove it we can provide it.........

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

moonshine wrote:Hey, wait a minute! Ironton poster's said today that they are playing you bullpuppies the sixth game at the tank, They said there big and bad and will play you anytime or any place!

DONT GIT DEM HISTORIANS FIRED UP SHINER DEY WILL BEAT YA TA DEATH ON DAT NEW FIELD TURF AND THEIRE PAST :lol:

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

DONT GIT DEM HISTORIANS FIRED UP SHINER DEY WILL BEAT YA TA DEATH ON DAT NEW FIELD TURF AND THEIRE PAST :lol:

IT WAS OK WEN DEM WAS BEATING UP ON ALL DA SCOOOOS WIT UNDERCLASSMAN AND WAS CHUST BUMPING ONE NOTHER

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

ROY MUNSUN wrote:

IT WAS OK WEN DEM WAS BEATING UP ON ALL DA SCOOOOS WIT UNDERCLASSMAN AND WAS CHUST BUMPING ONE NOTHER
"Anybody, Anytime, Anyplace" means Nobody, at No Time b/c we are not the tigers of old!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

ROY MUNSUN wrote:

I know we live in southeastern Ohio - but I so wish some posters would at least try and use the English vocabulary.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

LoganLocos wrote:
A-Town Big Dog 2 wrote: We offered to come to "the tank" to play the Tigers in week 6 but lets just say the people in Ironton thought better of it. :mrgreen:

Wonder what happened to the old Tiger mantra of "anyone, anywhere, anytime"?

I guess now it must be "Anyone (we can beat), anywhere (not even at the TANK), anytime (unless you have a once in a lifetime class of athletes".

Haha.

locos even you know how absurd this is. that has always been the case. anywhere, anytime. some changes are going on that I don't particularly care for. but people need to get their wise cracks, and games in while they can. ironton was only 3 kids away from div. 6 last year.but a look at their schedule and past schedules should sqwelch this argument/statement

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

now that logan had a winning record------------------and the bulldogs are rolling, everybodies a world beater.
I remember playing these 2 teams on their homecomings, and the main point was not to beat them too excessively.a good firm thumpin, then back off the gas.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if ironton has 2/3 or 4 more losing season their resume still dwarf's nearly everybodies. give it another year n see.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:now that logan had a winning record------------------and the bulldogs are rolling, everybodies a world beater.
I remember playing these 2 teams on their homecomings, and the main point was not to beat them too excessively.a good firm thumpin, then back off the gas.
Bait, Do not feel bad they (the bullpuppies) paid money to break the football contract with Logan a few years ago! I remember going to the tank and nailing them Tigers also!

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

moonshine wrote:
ROY MUNSUN wrote:

"Anybody, Anytime, Anyplace" means Nobody, at No Time b/c we are not the tigers of old!

:lol: :lol: :lol: LOOKIN FER LOTS MORE WEST BY GOLLY VIRGINIA TEAMS ON THE UPCOMING SCHEDUUUUUUUUUU :lol: :lol:

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

93Bulldog wrote:
ROY MUNSUN wrote:

I know we live in southeastern Ohio - but I so wish some posters would at least try and use the English vocabulary.

NOT ALL UN US HAVE THAT HIGH DOLLAR O.U. EDUKATIUN LIKE YOU AND DEM OTHER HIGH SOCIAOTIES UP IN A TOWN JUST BE GLAD YOU DUNT HAVE TO GO TO DA TANK WIT THAT NEW TURF OH ME OH MY :!: :!: :!: LET DEM OVC BOYS TAKE DEM BEATINGS

SOHSP
Freshman Team

Post by SOHSP »

Add The North Carolina State Wolfpack to list of offers for Joe Burrow.

questionmark
All Conference

Post by questionmark »

Awesome, keep 'em comin'...lets send as many Dogs to play ball at the next level...

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

moonshine wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:now that logan had a winning record------------------and the bulldogs are rolling, everybodies a world beater.
Bait, Do not feel bad they (the bullpuppies) paid money to break the football contract with Logan a few years ago! I remember going to the tank and nailing them Tigers also!

that's a game in my opinion , that should always be played Athens-logan.
I wish ironton still played both of them, I liked the seoal, when I was in school. and after they rejoined.

SOHSP
Freshman Team

Post by SOHSP »

theplainsbulldog wrote:Add The North Carolina State Wolfpack to list of offers for Joe Burrow.
Add East Carolina to the list as well.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

theplainsbulldog wrote:Add The North Carolina State Wolfpack to list of offers for Joe Burrow.

Is NCS the biggest school to offer so far?

bengals01
JV Team

Post by bengals01 »

Central Michigan, Cincinnati, Fresno State, , Iowa State, , Maryland, , Ohio, , Toledo, West Virginia, Western Michigan,North Carolina State,
East Carolina
offers so far

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Joe Burrow receives offer from Boston College.

Regan Williams (Jackson) also receives offer from Boston College.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Have the bullpuppies signed the contract with ironton for the game this fall?

6-4-3=2o
Varsity

Post by 6-4-3=2o »

Why do you care? So you can say something silly and juvenile about them scheduling Ironton while the Tigers are in a down period? Grow up.

Return to “Football”