Varsity

Re: Week 3: (2-0) Vinton County @ (2-0) Bloom Carroll

Post by Alexander hitman »

Rooting for the Vikes....

kvnchambers
Varsity

Post by kvnchambers »

if vinton county plays a sound game. with few mistakes they will have an opportunity to make this a game. Good luck vikes

Skiisme
All Conference

Post by Skiisme »

Bloom Carrol is definitely a top caliber team. They have the total package, just as we witnessed last year. The young Vikings are down 28-6 at half time. Regroup and start the second half with the ball.

Skiisme
All Conference

Post by Skiisme »

Vinton County was down 28-6 at halftime to a very good Bloom Carrol team. Third quarter had the young Vikings have a long drive which ended up with a fumble non the BC 20 yard line. BC had a nice drive and scored a Td to make it 35-6. VC just ate up about 7 minutes of clock and drove 80 yards fo r a Td. 2 point conversion good and the score is now 35-14 with 10:25 left in the game.

Skiisme
All Conference

Post by Skiisme »

VC has controlled the second half. Another nice drive and the result is a Td for the Vikes!! 2 point conversion is good and the score is now 35-22. Good lesson learning night for these young Vikings

Skiisme
All Conference

Post by Skiisme »

Final 35-22 BC. Good clean football game!!

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

skidaddy wrote:VC has controlled the second half. Another nice drive and the result is a Td for the Vikes!! 2 point conversion is good and the score is now 35-22. Good lesson learning night for these young Vikings

I agree with you totally. Great learning experience for the Vikes. They played hard and most importantly never quit. Got to give Bloom big credit. They are a good sound team. Their execution is great and their ability to run and pass really keeps ya off balance. They are playoff bound again. Congrats to the Bulldogs. Lets go Vikes. Lets get ready to run up 33 and get after Harvest Prep next week!!

Skiisme
All Conference

Post by Skiisme »

BC is definitely a playoff team!! Lets get ready for Harvest Prep.

Logan_Buckeye
Freshman Team

Re: Bloom Carroll 35 Vinton County 22

Post by Logan_Buckeye »

After reading second half post, looks likes the Vikings are headed in the right direction. That's fantastic, good luck on the rest of the season.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Sounds like the Vikes held their own against a pretty good team.Keep playing hard Vikings you will surprise a lot of folks.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

The Vikings had over 300 yards of offense but was not able to cash in on some things. Bloom is a very sound team, a play off team and to beat that type of team you have to score on those 70 yard drives not fumble. You have to win turnover margin not miss on two fumbles. The Vikes played hard just lost the little things battle that helps you win or loose games. They will bounce back next week.

Blue Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Blue Duck »

Dundas wrote:Drew Pasteur has Bloom Carroll +16. Keep in mind he had Piketon +9 last week and was off a total of 23 as VC won +14.
Dundas,.. Im surprised you picked bloom carroll to win this one over your vc vikings in the pick em challenge. Wow

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Blue Duck wrote:
Dundas wrote:Drew Pasteur has Bloom Carroll +16. Keep in mind he had Piketon +9 last week and was off a total of 23 as VC won +14.
Dundas,.. Im surprised you picked bloom carroll to win this one over your vc vikings in the pick em challenge. Wow
I love the Vikings but I knew it was going to take a perfect game to win. If you want to know the truth, I had BC winning 35-19. I've already penciled in a win for week 10 though.. +40 ;)

Blue Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Blue Duck »

Dundas wrote:
Blue Duck wrote:
I love the Vikings but I knew it was going to take a perfect game to win. If you want to know the truth, I had BC winning 35-19. I've already penciled in a win for week 10 though.. +40 ;)
Aww.. Im done talking to you on this site. Your fake. If you dont vote and root for your team then your not a true fan in my opinion. Ive picked wellston over jackson for 20 years knowingly it would take a miracle, but i love my team. So your a vc guy but if you keep your mentality u will have to pick gallia, athens, n'ville? C'mon man, be loyal!!! Oh and as far as week 10,.. U guys have beat U and piketon. Dont get a big head brother. "+40) :lol:

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Are you really shooting at Dundas for being a realist and stating that he knew it would take a perfect game. C'mon Duck! He keeps it honest and true at all times even if it his beloved Vikings. You got to respect that.

Return to “Football”