Week 8: Logan (6-1) at St. Francis De Sales (6-1)

ovcbuck77
Waterboy

Re: Week 8: Logan (6-1) at St. Francis De Sales (6-1)

Post by ovcbuck77 »

The Stallions roll in this one...49-7

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Logan grad wrote:
noreply66 wrote:
toldya wrote:Here we go again. Big school Logan picking on small D-3 school Desales. All posters know Logan should be playing Lancaster, Gahanna, St X and Colerain. Will Logan ever quit playing these smaller schools?

Go away rookie..... :lol: :lol: :lol: You need to come up with something new. Stop going through others post to get your material.

I would say I am 99.5% sure he was being sarcastic.......
LOL. Think the guy is too old to make sense anyway.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

LoganLocos wrote:
LOL. Think the guy is too old to make sense anyway.
LOL. Love it!!

TigerBacker#1
Riding the Bench

Post by TigerBacker#1 »

One guy calls me a rookie. The other guy thinks i am too old. All i know i have it on good authority that Logan has turned down 3 invitations to join the OCC. I am pretty sure they are holding out to join the TVC.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Uh oh......its about to get real.........

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

toldya wrote:One guy calls me a rookie. The other guy thinks i am too old. All i know i have it on good authority that Logan has turned down 3 invitations to join the OCC. I am pretty sure they are holding out to join the TVC.
What if they have ....you mentioned Lancaster, Gahanna, St. X and Colerain for school Logan should be playing in your first post and then bring up the OCC....so who should we be playing.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

noreply66 wrote:
toldya wrote:One guy calls me a rookie. The other guy thinks i am too old. All i know i have it on good authority that Logan has turned down 3 invitations to join the OCC. I am pretty sure they are holding out to join the TVC.
What if they have ....you mentioned Lancaster, Gahanna, St. X and Colerain for school Logan should be playing in your first post and then bring up the OCC....so who should we be playing.
Who ever you pick up, don't let it be those teams up where Paladoe lives. He says those teams are fast and Jackson is slow. Just think how bad Logan would lose to those "fast" teams like the ones his grandson plays on. :mrgreen:

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Ground Buck wrote:
noreply66 wrote:
Who ever you pick up, don't let it be those teams up where Paladoe lives. He says those teams are fast and Jackson is slow. Just think how bad Logan would lose to those "fast" teams like the ones his grandson plays on. :mrgreen:
This comes from a fired DC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Once a fired DC always a fired...........what is the words I want here......... :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Good to see you fellas still have your sense of humor after the thumping Jackson gave you. :mrgreen:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:Once a fired DC always a fired...........what is the words I want here......... :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Trenchfoot wrote:
noreply66 wrote:Once a fired DC always a fired...........what is the words I want here......... :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:aaaaa41

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

You guys are headed to play a top flight academic private school this week, and to make your arguments you are using oversize "big font" emojis (cause that is more emphatic and all).

Shaking my head. Is there a SMH emoji?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

We know who we are playing Jim Dandy, we've played them plenty before in the past. And as for the emoticons, that's what they are there for, and good reason to use them. Didn't take long for you to pop you head in our thread again. Go worry about your Rockets, Athens is going to hand you guys, your a$$es.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Dandy Don wrote:You guys are headed to play a top flight academic private school this week, and to make your arguments you are using oversize "big font" emojis (cause that is more emphatic and all).

Shaking my head. Is there a SMH emoji?
Compared to D3 Catholic's. Desales is average. Akron SVSM, Akron Hoban, and Bennies are loaded. TCC will start playing come playoff time. D3 is all Catholic all the time. D2 is La Salle and everyone else is playing to see who gets blown out by La Salle.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Raider, De-Sales most of the time can hang with anyone in the State. I guarantee ya that. Any Div.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Trenchfoot wrote:Raider, De-Sales most of the time can hang with anyone in the State. I guarantee ya that. Any Div.
For our area they are good but there is a big difference between Desales and the Catholic's that are gonna win D3. Trust me, we played the Catholic gauntlet. It's like the occ is the GCL's doormat. The occ is good but the GCL is on another level

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

RAIDER6309 wrote:
Trenchfoot wrote:Raider, De-Sales most of the time can hang with anyone in the State. I guarantee ya that. Any Div.
For our area they are good but there is a big difference between Desales and the Catholic's that are gonna win D3. Trust me, we played the Catholic gauntlet.
Trust me. De-Sales most years can play with anybody. I know you guys played a toughie, but De-Sales is hardly ever a slouch.

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

Trenchfoot wrote:We know who we are playing Jim Dandy, we've played them plenty before in the past. And as for the emoticons, that's what they are there for, and good reason to use them. Didn't take long for you to pop you head in our thread again. Go worry about your Rockets, Athens is going to hand you guys, your a$$es.

At least put some words or string together an intelligent sentence or two with your children's picture book replies chock full of those things lol.

I don't know maybe debate a point without changing the emoji font size to 25 or something, just a thought. I know you guys aren't into facts or statistics too much, but sometimes it is interesting to read something well thought out about the topic at hand.

Good luck with the Stallions.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Dandy Don wrote:
Trenchfoot wrote:We know who we are playing Jim Dandy, we've played them plenty before in the past. And as for the emoticons, that's what they are there for, and good reason to use them. Didn't take long for you to pop you head in our thread again. Go worry about your Rockets, Athens is going to hand you guys, your a$$es.

At least put some words or string together an intelligent sentence or two with your children's picture book replies chock full of those things lol.

I don't know maybe debate a point without changing the emoji font size to 25 or something, just a thought. I know you guys aren't into facts or statistics too much, but sometimes it is interesting to read something well thought out about the topic at hand.

Good luck with the Stallions.
Do this Logan thread a favor, become a missing person.

Return to “Football”