2024 Ironton Fighting Tigers

fielddaddy
JV Team

Re: 2024 Ironton Fighting Tigers

Post by fielddaddy »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:16 am Midland going to have a new coach so that could be a lucky break as we are in June and they haven’t found a new coach yet
Cabell midland lost some talent from last year I can see a 7-3 season but the experience they gain this year will help them greatly in the post season.
The OVC did not help them prepare for the playoffs and this will make the coaching staff better to.
The play calling will have to improve with this schedule and that is a plus for them.
This a very talented Ironton team and it should have a very good year and this is what they wanted a schedule to prepare them for a run to win the state now they have it.
Ironton is loaded for the next few years to come to so people can say what they want but the future is bright for Ironton.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

fielddaddy wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:08 am
Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:16 am Midland going to have a new coach so that could be a lucky break as we are in June and they haven’t found a new coach yet
Cabell midland lost some talent from last year I can see a 7-3 season but the experience they gain this year will help them greatly in the post season.
The OVC did not help them prepare for the playoffs and this will make the coaching staff better to.
The play calling will have to improve with this schedule and that is a plus for them.
This a very talented Ironton team and it should have a very good year and this is what they wanted a schedule to prepare them for a run to win the state now they have it.
Ironton is loaded for the next few years to come to so people can say what they want but the future is bright for Ironton.

Reading this thread what stands out to me is how burg fans are stuck predicting Pendleton leaving and the sky falling for Ironton. But ya dont hear burg fans predicting any wins vs Ironton or Prep. For burg football this is the present state of the program. They cant beat Ironton or Prep, so they have to wish for some demise unrelated to them.

The land of scioto county milk and honey is avoiding admitting their head man aint gettin the job done.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Who is Coach KasKey & where did he come from?

I just skimmed topic & looks like a new coach addition.

Any info would be great.

76 days til:

#GoTgo

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:05 pm Who is Coach KasKey & where did he come from?

Any info would be great.

76 days til:

#GoTgo
He’s from Burg and was, until a few years ago, the OC and QB coach. Had some issues at Burg, not football related, that resulted in him leaving the team.

Is he going to be OC/QB coach for IHS? If so, I thing he’ll do well with the talent they have.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

RBH23 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:24 pm
Tjhtygeverve wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:05 pm Who is Coach KasKey & where did he come from?

Any info would be great.

76 days til:

#GoTgo
He’s from Burg and was, until a few years ago, the OC and QB coach. Had some issues at Burg, not football related, that resulted in him leaving the team.

Is he going to be OC/QB coach for IHS? If so, I thing he’ll do well with the talent they have.

Thank you!!!

Larry Fine
JV Team

Post by Larry Fine »

Coach Kaskey’s fingerprints will be all over the offense for Ironton this season. Great football mind and will will be great for the program 🐅

Old Time Tiger
Riding the Bench

Post by Old Time Tiger »

Larry Fine wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:26 pm Coach Kaskey’s fingerprints will be all over the offense for Ironton this season. Great football mind and will will be great for the program 🐅
Nothing against the guy, but haven't been impressed w/ Burg's play-calling last few years..
And I don't think the HC will let him get involved with calling plays here..
Pendelton's ego won't let that happen..
Would any Burg fans care to provide the reason he left there?

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Old Time Tiger wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:46 am
Larry Fine wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:26 pm Coach Kaskey’s fingerprints will be all over the offense for Ironton this season. Great football mind and will will be great for the program 🐅
Nothing against the guy, but haven't been impressed w/ Burg's play-calling last few years..
Pipe down AARP. 🥾🧓😭

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Kaskey hasnt been the O.C. at burg the last few seasons ya old senile angry bird 😭🥾🧓

Larry Fine
JV Team

Post by Larry Fine »

RBH23 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:07 am
He was having an inappropriate relationship with another teacher while on school grounds.
Does he still teach at Wheelersburg?

Larry Fine
JV Team

Post by Larry Fine »

Burgs offense was better with Tom Kasky at OC

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

He was having an inappropriate relationship with another teacher while on school grounds.
Oh no he got some trim. Heard them seo boys prefer livestock so I get the outrage 😭

Larry Fine
JV Team

Post by Larry Fine »

RBH23 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:22 pm
Tri_State79 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:10 pm

Oh no he got some trim. Heard them seo boys prefer livestock so I get the outrage 😭
How dare Wheelersburg not allow teachers to hookup in the janitor’s closet!
Is he still a teacher there ?

Top Gun
Waterboy

Post by Top Gun »

Larry Fine wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:21 pm
RBH23 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:33 pm
Larry Fine wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:37 pm

No idea. You’ll have to look it up for yourself.

All I asked about was why he lost his OC position. Was told this incident in the janitor’s closet was the last straw. Didn’t ask any further details than that and have no plans to pursue it further.

Wish him the best at Ironton, except of course when they play Burg.
Don’t need to look it up, if he did that he’s not teaching there.
He is still teaching there

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

Larry Fine wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:21 pm
RBH23 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:33 pm
Larry Fine wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:37 pm

No idea. You’ll have to look it up for yourself.

All I asked about was why he lost his OC position. Was told this incident in the janitor’s closet was the last straw. Didn’t ask any further details than that and have no plans to pursue it further.

Wish him the best at Ironton, except of course when they play Burg.
Don’t need to look it up, if he did that he’s not teaching there.
Don’t know how far things went, but regardless, the teacher’s union is incredibly strong. I’ve seen people connected to weaker unions get away with more.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Please stick to football on Ironton new OC

Larry Fine
JV Team

Post by Larry Fine »

wobycat wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:36 pm Please stick to football on Ironton new OC
That’s your people putting that information out to everyone.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

wobycat wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:36 pm Please stick to football on Ironton new OC
Can we not delete posts anymore? I got a month ban for speaking ill of a certain coach with respect to football, but certain trashier Burgites get away with some really personal stuff. Not sure how it has anything to do with football when you start talking wives, affairs, etc.

Old Time Tiger
Riding the Bench

Post by Old Time Tiger »

I wasn't speaking bad about Kaskey., wasn't aware of whay he had left Burg. my point was Pendelton's ego will not allow anyone else to take over the play calling..

TigerBlood00
Freshman Team

Post by TigerBlood00 »

TigerBob wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:26 pm
Can we not delete posts anymore? I got a month ban for speaking ill of a certain coach with respect to football, but certain trashier Burgites get away with some really personal stuff. Not sure how it has anything to do with football when you start talking wives, affairs, etc.
And meanwhile they ban other users for saying burg football is soft. Its awfully strange how the burg fans on seops get away with it time and time again. Why is that?

Maybe mods and admin should sound off and explain the reason for the discrepancy?

Return to “Football”