2024 Ironton Fighting Tigers

TigerBlood00
Riding the Bench

Re: 2024 Ironton Fighting Tigers

Post by TigerBlood00 »

TigerBob wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:26 pm
wobycat wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:36 pm Please stick to football on Ironton new OC
Can we not delete posts anymore? I got a month ban for speaking ill of a certain coach with respect to football, but certain trashier Burgites get away with some really personal stuff. Not sure how it has anything to do with football when you start talking wives, affairs, etc.
Posted without any evidence also. And burg fans get away with it.

Ssme way the burg fans slander minors who transfer without any evidence.

Why is that?

XandOs
Varsity

Post by XandOs »

Old Time Tiger wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:12 pm I wasn't speaking bad about Kaskey., wasn't aware of whay he had left Burg. my point was Pendelton's ego will not allow anyone else to take over the play calling..
Doesn’t sound like you know Coach Pendleton. Guy was a walk on who earned everything that’s came his way. He doesn’t seem to have a big ego. Winner

TigerBlood00
Riding the Bench

Post by TigerBlood00 »

XandOs wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:30 pm
Old Time Tiger wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:12 pm I wasn't speaking bad about Kaskey., wasn't aware of whay he had left Burg. my point was Pendelton's ego will not allow anyone else to take over the play calling..
Doesn’t sound like you know Coach Pendleton. Guy was a walk on who earned everything that’s came his way. He doesn’t seem to have a big ego. Winner
Thats why burg fans on seops hate on him. Young. Ambitious. Succesful and beating Woodard like the old man stole somethin.

TigerBlood00
Riding the Bench

Post by TigerBlood00 »

Larry Fine wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:25 am Burgs offense was better with Tom Kasky at OC
Burg seems to really struggle to score against opponents unless its like minford or oak hill

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

Let’s be honest, nearly all good athletes have big egos. Just comes with the territory. And Pendleton was a good athlete.

That said, control is another thing, and many have a hard time giving up control. So the question is: will Pendleton be comfortable giving up control?

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

TigerBlood00 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:29 pm
wobycat wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:36 pm Please stick to football on Ironton new OC
Can we not delete posts anymore? I got a month ban for speaking ill of a certain coach with respect to football, but certain trashier Burgites get away with some really personal stuff. Not sure how it has anything to do with football when you start talking wives, affairs, etc.

Why is that?
Speaking of evidence, name one minor I have slandered?

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

RBH23 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:50 pm

Why is that?
The countless you call recruits at thus cheaters?

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

TigerBob wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:50 pm

Why is that?
Wow, nice spin. That’s on the coaches, not the kids. 🤦‍♂️

Larry Fine
JV Team

Post by Larry Fine »

RBH23 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:45 pm
Let’s be honest, nearly all good athletes have big egos. Just comes with the territory. And Pendleton was a good athlete.

That said, control is another thing, and many have a hard time giving up control. So the question is: will Pendleton be comfortable giving up control?
You’ll see Kasky when you watch Ironton , believe that

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

Larry Fine wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:55 pm

Well I would assume so since they gave him a coaching spot.

But thanks for clearing that up. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Larry Fine
JV Team

Post by Larry Fine »

RBH23 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:18 pm

Outstanding addition, he is shocked at the work ethic from the Tiger kids.

TigerBlood00
Riding the Bench

Post by TigerBlood00 »

TigerBob wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:50 pm

Why is that?
Bingo. And it is ad nasuem. Tag admin. I want public feedback as to why this is?

TigerBlood00
Riding the Bench

Post by TigerBlood00 »

Dude made it as a walk on in D1 P5 football from d5 seo ball. You really believe he doesnt know how and when to be humble?. C'mon 😭

TigerBlood00
Riding the Bench

Post by TigerBlood00 »

Larry Fine wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:21 pm
RBH23 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:18 pm

Outstanding addition, he is shocked at the work ethic from the Tiger kids.
Not use to that toughness and desire outta his previous destination.

TigerBlood00
Riding the Bench

Post by TigerBlood00 »

TigerBlood00 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:59 am

Dude made it as a walk on in D1 P5 football from d5 seo ball. You really believe he doesnt know how and when to be humble?. C'mon 😭
The hate for Pendleton from the local yocal old angry guys is wild. A kid from p west who made it in d1 p5 ball does not know humility. Think about that statement and how ridiculous it sounds when you consider the journey a seo local took. Smh. As much as these old guys preach love for everything southeast ohio they are always the first to criticize and hate on one of their own. Seo folks who succeed beyond seo don't get hated on much from anywhere else. They just are not known until they are beyond seo. The majority negative stuff comes from thy neighbor. Buncha hypocritical stuff when ya break it down. Buncha sour salty miserable prunes. Smh

TigerBlood00
Riding the Bench

Post by TigerBlood00 »

Man seo HATES when their own have good fortune beyond them. Horrible fact.

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

TigerBlood00 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:56 pm
TigerBlood00 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:59 am

The hate for Pendleton from the local yocal old angry guys is wild. A kid from p west who made it in d1 p5 ball does not know humility. Think about that statement and how ridiculous it sounds when you consider the journey a seo local took. Smh. As much as these old guys preach love for everything southeast ohio they are always the first to criticize and hate on one of their own. Seo folks who succeed beyond seo don't get hated on much from anywhere else. They just are not known until they are beyond seo. The majority negative stuff comes from thy neighbor. Buncha hypocritical stuff when ya break it down. Buncha sour salty miserable prunes. Smh
Hate because I said he’s a good athlete and probably has an ego to match? That’s not hate at all!

Let’s list some of the best athletes, and you point out which does not have a massive ego:
- Jordan
- Brady
- Rose
- James
- Bryant
- Bird
- Woods
- Clemens
- Bonds
- Jeter
Shall I continue?

Having a big ego is part of what makes great athletes great. Same applies in business, entertainment, etc.

So put your feelings aside and quit being so sensitive. Not everything is an insult. 🤦‍♂️

Return to “Football”