#5 Racine Southern (8-2) @ #4 Steubenville Catholic (8-2)

zebra77
Varsity

Re: #5 Racine Southern (8-2) @ #4 Steubenville Catholic (8-2

Post by zebra77 »

Southern had a helofayear just the same

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Congrats to Southern on a great season from the Tomcats. Sounds like you all gave them a run for their money.
As far as Paladin goes. He is just mad his team was sitting at home again this year and he didn't have anybody to watch this weekend.
Paladin these are young men who worked their tails off for the last four years to turn Southern football around and that is exactly what they did.
I think it was the most wins in school history and 1st ever trip to the playoffs. Good luck to the 14 seniors the rest of their athletic careers and most importantly life.
If you all work as hard off the field as you did on it I am sure you will be successful in life.

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

Great season southern. You showed what soe football is all about. For the people who dont know. The game was closed than what you heard

chiefs
Varsity

Post by chiefs »

TTomcat99 wrote:Great season southern. You showed what soe football is all about. For the people who dont know. The game was closed than what you heard
Sorry, but I don't think very many people outside out of SE Ohio came away impressed with this result. I may have said this somewhere else, but SE Ohio really only has two or three good teams: Valley and Wheelersburg and probably Trimble. Athens could be a really good team and all, but I am not sold and do not think they are the best team in their region. R25 quite frankly is not very strong and I think Trimble will be in for a four quarter war vs SCC and if they advance, will face a very good Shadyside. I think the best shot SE Ohio has at seeing a final four appearance will be Trimble, and that's because I think Trimble has a better shot of beating their week 13 opponent than Wheelersburg (Hartley likely), Valley (Ready likely), or Athens (Marion-Franklin likely).

seoconstruction
Freshman Team

Post by seoconstruction »

He's not taking a shot at these young athletes , he just said he was right , as you all do when what you say goes , from what I read paladin has a lot more football knowledge than most
Congrats to southern , root for the tomcats next week

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

With no dog in this fight, I gotta say - I was so happy for the To Maters.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Congrats to Southern on a good season!

Hardwood
JV Team

Post by Hardwood »

seoconstruction wrote:He's not taking a shot at these young athletes , he just said he was right , as you all do when what you say goes , from what I read paladin has a lot more football knowledge than most
Congrats to southern , root for the tomcats next week

LMAO If he knew so much about football he would have been coaching a team in week 11 instead of getting on different sites of teams that were actually playing and saying total mismatch. This game wasn't a total mismatch. SCC took advantage of turnovers. They scored three times off turnovers and once at the end of the game when Southern was forced to go for it on 4th down on their end of the field. How old is Paladin that he has to get on different team sites and proclaim their games were no contest and he is a guru of picking football? What a little man he must be? Congratulations to the Tornadoes on their season and first ever playoff game!

OldBlue
Freshman Team

Post by OldBlue »

All I've ever seen Paladin do on this site is spew negative crap. These are high school kids man.

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

~IF~ Southern hadn't fumbled as much, which in turn SCC turned into points, it's was as was stated, a much better game than indicated. I'm rootin' for the Tomcats. Represent SE Ohio and the TVC well.

seoconstruction
Freshman Team

Post by seoconstruction »

Or you're just mad bc you don't see eye to eye

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

No Everyone is tired of the crap that comes out of His mouth, putting down SEO football teams every chance He gets

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Southern was in this game till the 4th. The O-line of southern looked like the line of old for many years and hurt them badly in this game. Overall the talent of these teams were very equal. Trimble will be moving on after saturday

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

People often don't handle truth very well. That's life.

Purple Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Purple Gold »

The problem with the O-line was SCC had 9 men in the box and we kept trying to run off tackle. It's hard for 5 to block 9. All I have to say is AWESOME season guys and good luck next year.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Purple Gold wrote:The problem with the O-line was SCC had 9 men in the box and we kept trying to run off tackle. It's hard for 5 to block 9. All I have to say is AWESOME season guys and good luck next year.
Wow, so they SCC had 2 guys guarding 5 recievers. haha What game were you watching?

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

The two best things about this game is its over and no body got hurt that plays basketball from what they bin sayin down at Toms. Now I kin finly say roll out the basketballs and its bout time.

Hardwood
JV Team

Post by Hardwood »

Paladin wrote:People often don't handle truth very well. That's life.

The truth is someone who can't coach so to fill the fact they can't coach they sit and type predictions on a computer screen. They pick a higher seeded team to win and than get on the losing team's site and beat their chest and tell us what a guru at football they are for picking a higher seeded team. Wow I picked Alabama to win over LSU. I must be a football genus. My thought is you must be a pretty little person if you need to get on a site and brag about a pick you made. Make your pick and shut up about it. It would have been different if the Southern fans were on here before the game bragging about how bad they were going to win by. Truth is I don't think one Southern fan even picked Southern to win. Great year Southern and great job Southern coaches and players. GWA and Purple Gold be happy with the great season don't try to blame it on one part or another it is a team win or lose.

Hardwood
JV Team

Post by Hardwood »

The Dog wrote:The two best things about this game is its over and no body got hurt that plays basketball from what they bin sayin down at Toms. Now I kin finly say roll out the basketballs and its bout time.

Is anyone else tired of the constant bullshit this guy posts? You really must need attention bad. Someone in the basketball program must have really wronged you?

Purple Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Purple Gold »

I am probably more excited about are season than anyone, I have 2 kids playing on the team. It just makes me mad that they blame everything on the line. The line can only do so much and at Southern we have been known for always having a bad line but that's not the case this year. It was a bunch of factors we lost but who cares now. The fact is after 51 years we made the playoffs and hopefully it doesn't stop there. Thank you seniors for everything you have done for this program since you started in the 3rd grade in BBYFL. Time for the young ones to step up and fill your shoes. Good Luck and Go Tornadoes!!!!!

Return to “Football”