#5 Racine Southern (8-2) @ #4 Steubenville Catholic (8-2)

Paladin
SEOP

Re: #5 Racine Southern (8-2) @ #4 Steubenville Catholic (8-2

Post by Paladin »

Hardwood

I already had some who said I didn't say anything out of disrespect. Only that my pick was correct. But did have some trash talkers who took shots at me as you did. I enjoyed my coaching , had some success, but left to make serious $$$$$$$$$$$ for a family of six and have no regrets that I did. You can't make me feel bad for that. But, lets get down to the real deal --- I'm not on here taking shots at kids, just pushing back at some clueless folks who think their SEO team is good when in fact they aren't very good at all. That truth, as it gets exposed ,its hard for many of the clueless to swallow. But that's life. Just being right and then saying so doesn't affect the kids. It affects THE FANS, who are usually obnoxious, over zealous or clueless. Take your pick. In a game where I said I didn't think they'd win and then come to say that it was the mismatch I thought it would be after the 35-7 game shows how clueless, thickheaded and biased fans are. You included. You lost. Move on. Many said you wouldn't win. Live with it.

Pass the popcorn. The comedy continues.

OldBlue
Freshman Team

Post by OldBlue »

Paladin wrote:Hardwood

I'm not on here taking shots at kids, just pushing back at some clueless folks who think their SEO team is good when in fact they aren't very good at all. That truth, as it gets exposed ,its hard for many of the clueless to swallow.
By discounting the effort of a school who makes their first playoff appearance by just brushing it off as they will get crushed. That's very adult like. Where exactly did you coach at? I know I used to help there at Racine and I'm very PROUD of those YOUNG mens accomplishments and I know they read this stuff and don't need to be undercut by ADULTS behind a computer. You have a complaint about all the teams in this region. You state you are from the Youngstown area keep your opinions to the schools in that area.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

The board is for the opinions of ALL. No matter where you are, you are allowed to have an opinion. But we look forward to more clueless exposing themselves. Very entertaining. Keep us :lol:

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Paladin wrote:The board is for the opinions of ALL. No matter where you are, you are allowed to have an opinion. But we look forward to more clueless exposing themselves. Very entertaining. Keep us :lol:
You indeed are the clueless one. Are many southern fans ignorant about the game? Yes, just like most schools. That said, this game was much better game than the 35 to 7 final score would indicate. Overall southern was the more talented team, it just wasnt there nite.

chiefs
Varsity

Post by chiefs »

Didn't Southern have four turnovers (two interceptions thrown, two fumbles lost)? Doesn't sound like that great of a game for a four score difference.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

The FC Fan wrote:Didn't Southern have four turnovers (two interceptions thrown, two fumbles lost)? Doesn't sound like that great of a game for a four score difference.

It was 14 to 7 late in the 3rd with southern driveing then the wheels fell off. It was a good game till that point

OldBlue
Freshman Team

Post by OldBlue »

Clueless exposing themselves? How's that? Let's hear it "coach".

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

Paladin wrote:The board is for the opinions of ALL. No matter where you are, you are allowed to have an opinion. But we look forward to more clueless exposing themselves. Very entertaining. Keep us :lol:
I like this Palsin guy. He speaks trufully from tha nearst I can tell. Good thinkin Paulsin. Keep it up.

Purple&Yellow Pride
Freshman Team

Post by Purple&Yellow Pride »

I have to admit being a little happy to see it end. We have lost out on several open gyms that might be the difference in us making a deep tourney run again. Yes.....we just witnessed the best season in football.....EVER......ok....breath deep.....stay calm and roll out the basketballs. :lol:

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

Purple&Yellow Pride wrote:I have to admit being a little happy to see it end. We have lost out on several open gyms that might be the difference in us making a deep tourney run again. Yes.....we just witnessed the best season in football.....EVER......ok....breath deep.....stay calm and roll out the basketballs. :lol:
I like yer thinkin Yeller. Keep it up. Tell them ther boys down at Toms its finally basketball therty.

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

RacineHustlinTornadoForLife wrote:I'm just glad none of the Racine boys got hurt. Now let's see if we can win a TVC championship in basketball. It's long over due and if Wahama doesn't use that cheating ref again this year I think we can do it.

Good thinkin Hustler. I think yer on ta somthin.

MarcyCory
Waterboy

Post by MarcyCory »

Congratulations Southern on the best season in recent history and first ever playoff appearene. Use this success to build on and grow a great football tradition. As far as this game being a Mismatch, I think if you asked the kids from SCC they would disagree. Excelent game through 3 quarters even with Southern's turnovers. These kids worked hard and had a great season, to say they weren't a good team doesn't make sense to me.

Return to “Football”