WK 5 South Gallia vs. Notre Dame

Post by SG fan »

thoughts .

whats going on at the QB position ?

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Re: South Gallia vs. Notre Dame

Post by friday_nite_fan »

I liked the combo of Clary and Clyburn in the backfield at Wahama Friday night. Bryce may not be the biggest running back but he hits the hole at full speed. And he can take some punishment, I've seen him take backyard beatings for the last 10 years!! :-D :-D

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

what is SG's record and who have they played thus far ? Did these 2 play last year ? PS --congrats to ND on last weeks performance ---passing game was great . huge night by Brock Hannah and Jared Lewis. Way to go !

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

ND 26-20

EastBeast06
JV Team

Post by EastBeast06 »

I'll take Notre Dame by 21

ND-28
SG-7

SG fan
Waterboy

Re: WK 5 South Gallia vs. Notre Dame

Post by SG fan »

Yea Clary is good and has only practiced at the position for about two weeks . I expect he can do great things in the future .

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

He has definately taken some punishment before. I always knew it would help him out somewhere down the road. :lol:

Anybody know anything on Notre Dame?

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

MM or SG fan --what is your team's record so far -- ND is 2-2 wins over ?? and Clark Montisorri (sp??) from cinci. Lost to Bishop Rosecrans from zanesville and Summit country day from cinci. ND is pretty young, lost alot from last years playoff team. I think we dress about 28 or 30 ?? but I'm guessing.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

MM or SG fan --what is your team's record so far -- ND is 2-2 wins over ?? and Clark Montisorri (sp??) from cinci. Lost to Bishop Rosecrans from zanesville and Summit country day from cinci. ND is pretty young, lost alot from last years playoff team. I think we dress about 28 or 30 ?? but I'm guessing.

Our record is 1-3 so far with the lone win coming over Southern and losing to Waterford, Eastern and last week to Wahama. We have pretty much the same story. Everyone is young and we return VERY few from last years team that really has significant experience. We have 30 players and 20 of them are either a Freshman or a Sophomore. We do keep improving every week though which is something every fan wants to see.

Who should we watch out for Friday night MD? And by the way, is this the first time PND has made the trip up to Mercerville?

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

better not give out any info :lol: the coaching staff might not appreciate that. We start lots of soph's. a couple frosh. one tailback has been out with the pukes, only played briefly sat night, hopefully he will be better. How far is mercerville from p-town ? We did'nt play last year , but we did scrimmage correct ? My kid decied not to play this year. MD

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

better not give out any info the coaching staff might not appreciate that. We start lots of soph's. a couple frosh. one tailback has been out with the pukes, only played briefly sat night, hopefully he will be better. How far is mercerville from p-town ? We did'nt play last year , but we did scrimmage correct ? My kid decied not to play this year

We played last year. It was probably the worst game we played all year. You guys beat us 50-18. You guys had a pretty good team last year. Is the QB from last year and the RB's still there?

bean counter
Waterboy

Post by bean counter »

Who should PND be aware of on your team? What are your strengths
and weaknesses? See what your coach thinks about spilling the beans.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

Good luck South Gallia........

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

I think we lost 12 seniors --QB and the nearly the whole backfield . 12 seniors is a bunch , when your roster is around 30. So we have a new QB and backfield. MD

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Who should PND be aware of on your team? What are your strengths
and weaknesses? See what your coach thinks about spilling the beans.

Sorry I asked who some of the better players to watch is! I guess coaches dont have game film anymore do they? I am sure the SG coaches already know all of PND's strengths, weaknesses and who to watch for. I was just wondering as a fan.

I guess Peyton Manning and Tony Romo and guys like that are the better players on their team but the other team knows nothing about them or their skills. If you are good enough to be mentioned on here, then it shouldnt matter who knows you or your strengths and weaknesses, nothing should slow you down on the field. And if you are mentioned on here I am sure the other coaches knew alot about you before anyone on here did.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

I think we lost 12 seniors --QB and the nearly the whole backfield . 12 seniors is a bunch , when your roster is around 30. So we have a new QB and backfield. MD

Exactly the same way for us. Should be a good game come Friday night.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Good Luck Rebels!

footballfan2008
Waterboy

Post by footballfan2008 »

GOOD LUCK REBELS

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

GOOD Luck to the SOPH. QB Wish BJ THE BEST.Still young!!! Notre Dame in this one.

Downtown
Freshman Team

Post by Downtown »

Notre Dame 75-0......

Return to “Football”