Wellston Golden Rockets Football 2011

boilermaker
SE

Wellston Golden Rockets Football 2011

Post by boilermaker »

Well Lets try this again,see how long before this one gets deleated. Just like the kids from Wellston I wont give up or quit! The kids we have comming in are getting stronger ,quicker and growing in confidence. The teams we play this year one thing is for sure ,you better buckle up that chin strap tight! :mrgreen:

ironman02
SEOP

Re: Wellston Golden Rockets Football 2011

Post by ironman02 »

I'm certain that your posts are not the problem, boilermaker. Keep posting away.

Hopefully fans from Jackson, Wellston, and wherever else can actually follow the rules this time.

Good luck to the Rockets in 2011, except for Week 1, of course. :)

zipper1
Freshman Team

Post by zipper1 »

a successful season will be there if they play hard and play together.go bluego rockets.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I hope you go 9-1

5 or 6 wins is more realistic but there is a reason they play the games on the field!!

Good luck this year!

GO BUCKS GO!!!!!!!

louie_15
Freshman Team

Post by louie_15 »

I look forward to watching an improved Wellston team this year. There is no doubt that they are working hard and improving this off season. Coach Hutchinson and staff now has a full year under their belt with these young men and I believe everyone will be able to see the difference.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

wellston will be fine this year they have a few very winnable games and a few very losable just gotta play them.

louie_15
Freshman Team

Post by louie_15 »

Wellston will definetly be better than last year.

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Anyone Wellston faithful know what their schedule looks like this year?

Blue Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Blue Duck »

IRONFALCON wrote:Anyone Wellston faithful know what their schedule looks like this year?
week 1. @Jackson
week 2. @Minford
week 3. Gallia
week 4. Oak Hill
week 5. Fairland
week 6. @Nelsonville
week 7. @Alexander
week 8. Meigs
week 9. Athens
week 10. @V.C.

CavsFan08
JV Team

Post by CavsFan08 »

1-4 Going into TVC play against Nelsonville! Just an opinion.

Blue Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Blue Duck »

Wellston definetly beat Oak Hill and Fairland in non league and I believe the other three will be great games.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

There is a difference between making a prediction and just being obnoxious. If you want to predict the record of a team, break down their strengths and weaknesses against their opponents and make an informative post.

The Wellston thread has been moved twice already because people can't stop making accusations without facts to back them up, or there is constant trash talking. I would say that boilermaker is getting tired of making threads, so can we please just talk intelligently about football, rather than antagonizing and insulting each other?

I really don't like to get involved in this stuff, but there are thousands of people who read this site. When we start getting complaints about the content, or when rules are constantly broken, something has to be done. Please try to be respectful and stop with the trash talk. I'm not deleting any of these posts, but the moderators will start cleaning house if this stuff doesn't stop. Thanks!

zipper1
Freshman Team

Post by zipper1 »

wellston football team will do fine they have all been working hard.when you have coaches that care about the kids it gives them incenative to work harder.

Ironmen44
JV Team

Post by Ironmen44 »

Good Luck to the Rockets in 2011.

Boss429
Waterboy

Post by Boss429 »

Rockets gonna have a long tough year. Their lines were bad last year and they graduated their "best" linemen. Now, i have to watch what i say so someone's feelings don't get hurt but, if osborne is at jackson and the other player also goes, this team will win 2 games tops. The "two" making plays was All they had. That is now gone. So, what you have left is no linemen and no skill. Besides.the "two" what other players can make plays. Long year 2~8, 3~7 AT BEST.

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

I see as many as 7 wins, or as few as 3. It's a tough start to their schedule, but if they players stay focused and battle through it I think they'll have a successful season.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Boss, You like 4putt will be very surprised . The Rockets have more talent than the one who left . Actually I beleive we will be better because he is gone , no I in TEAM . The Rockets will have a good mix of soph,juniors and seniors on this team . One leader in Jalen Prater who is capable of taking a game over by himself,but is a team player and will use all his weapons. The Rockets will have a tough defense this year using strength upfront and quickness in the secondary plus hard hitting kids that have a attidude to be physical.
Ironfalcon , looking forward to another hard hitting game with your Falcons , always a good game when these two meet up.

zipper1
Freshman Team

Post by zipper1 »

WIN OR LOSE THE BOYS WILL DO THERE BEST AND I THINK WITH OSBOURNE GONE JAYLEN WILL TAKE LEADER SHIP IN HIS HANDS AND SHINE.THE TEAM WILL NEED LEADER SHIP PRATER THE ONE TO START IT HE IS A GOOD KID LOTS OF KIDS LOOK UP TO HIM.HE IS NOT A LOOK AT ME TYPE HE IS THE TYPE YOU WANT TO WATCH PLAY AND WILL GET JUST AS MUCH RECOGNITION IN WELLSTON MAYBE EVEN MORE......

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

i wish wellston all the luck this up coming season after the first game of the season. one comment though you really should stop slamming Osborne though. i guess last year he was best ever and know that hes gone hes nothing????? i don't understand.....

zipper1
Freshman Team

Post by zipper1 »

know one is slamming the osbourne kid iwish him the best with his new team this year.actually he wasn't the best last year if he was we would have won alot more games then we did .just can't count on one kid to do every thing .you will see come august.........

Return to “Football”