PVC Players

footballfreak22
Waterboy

PVC Players

Post by footballfreak22 »

Who are the PVC players to watch this upcoming season?

surfsider
All State

Re: PVC Players

Post by surfsider »

One of the players who could possibly be one to watch is Curtis Nixon from Monroe Central, but to me, from having watched him play, he needs more speed. He has the potential but NOT the wheels.

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

Caldwell players to watch are Kale Rayner senior linebacker and Johnny Carpenter junior quarterback

newlex/sheridan
Varsity

Post by newlex/sheridan »

What does Shenandoah have coming back? A friend of my brother (Caldwell coach) and I just applied for a teaching job and the football coaching job. He is a Sheridan guy and would do a great job.

helter smelter
Waterboy

Post by helter smelter »

Have to agree with Surfsider on the MC back Curtis Nixon. He needs to get a little stronger and a lot faster. He might wind up as just a wide receiver in Circosta's offense. That team will miss Kinchen(s) and Hogue.

redskinpride
Riding the Bench

Post by redskinpride »

Shenandoah Returns ther starting QB and Wide out but loose there whole Defensive and offensive line

sportsfan
JV Team

Post by sportsfan »

Evan Eggleston from River made all state last year as a junior. He could have a great year as an offensive and defensive tackle.They return several quality linemen to help Evan. He is a top student in the classroom and on the field.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Frye returns all skills guys- QB Chandler Lang Jr,TB Spencer Lang SR, FB Max Alsbach SR,TE/WR Tyser Schilling SR,Justin Massey WR SR,Luke Yates WR So and Brandon Close RB SO.I'm excited to see how they use Tyser he is a great athlete that could move to that wing/Wr spot.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Jordan Jefferson QB Frontier yea they struggled bad last year but he had a decent year as his first year under center.Tall ,strong,Quick this player has been in the weight room and just won some weightlifting award.Look for Frontier to be improved with 18 srs.Taylor Merckle is another big boy at LB/RB

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

easterndspy...don't you wish jefferson would have stayed at fort frye? he would be great with both football and basketball programs.

zachroe
Waterboy

Post by zachroe »

lets get this straight the pvc top teams will be us, fort frye and river, and price is not as good as smith i gaurd both of the smith puts up 30 a night i shut price down to under 10 at river he is not as good as smith. weichman is not a top 5 player in the league either his jump shot is terrible caldwell will be at the bottom of the league not the top and come on jordan jefferson a top player you gotta be kidding right

Return to “Football”