Alexander Spartans 2-2 @ Wellston Rockets 2-2

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Alexander Spartans 2-2 @ Wellston Rockets 2-2

Post by Alexander hitman »

Alexander invades Rocket town to try and go 3-2 ....
Let's go Spartans !!

Alexander by 10

Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: Alexander Spartans 2-2 @ Wellston Rockets 2-2

Post by Poo Bear »

Judging by the course that the Rockets are traveling , ill say Alex will win

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

I think after last week's performance at Oak Hill this is absolutely a must win for the Rockets to regain momentum, otherwise a loss I fear may start a spiral for remainder of the year.

Rockets need this one to have a shot at a 6-4 or 7-3 year. Good luck, rooting for the cross county rivals in this one.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Rockets by 15+

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Will be a good game with Alexander winning

Da Bears
Freshman Team

Post by Da Bears »

I saw Alexander play their first game vs. Fed. Hock. If they can throw the ball a little better, and have decent receivers on the outside, they can win this game. Wellston can't match up against receivers on the outside. Oak HIll could've thrown outside all night. I say Alex sees the tape, takes advantage, and wins 21-14.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I am going with the Spartans by 12!

Blackjack
JV Team

Post by Blackjack »

Sorry to hear but it sounds like the wheels have come off in Wellston. Changes may be required.

Blue Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Blue Duck »

Blackjack wrote:Sorry to hear but it sounds like the wheels have come off in Wellston. Changes may be required.
:lol: :lol: they are 2-2! Still a lot of football to be played! They were 2-1 and get beat by a good football team and people like yourself make idiotic remarks after a loss. How about come out to the field Friday and show some support

cgqb5
Waterboy

Post by cgqb5 »

Wellston pulls it together and beats Alex!!!
GO ROCKETS!!!!

Da Bears
Freshman Team

Post by Da Bears »

I agree Blue Duck that there is a lot of football to be played, and this forum is in no way a place to be calling for a change (ie a coach losing his job). However, Wellston just plain looked bad against Oak Hill. Granted . . . Oak Hill is a solid team and I predicted an Oak Hill win. I don't think anyone thought Wellston would look that bad. I still think they end up 4-6.

Oakie_Dokie
Waterboy

Post by Oakie_Dokie »

Blue Duck wrote:
Blackjack wrote:Sorry to hear but it sounds like the wheels have come off in Wellston. Changes may be required.
:lol: :lol: they are 2-2! Still a lot of football to be played! They were 2-1 and get beat by a good football team and people like yourself make idiotic remarks after a loss. How about come out to the field Friday and show some support

Blue Duck what did you do go into hiding after that OAK HILL StreamRoll came through? I remember you saying I was crazy, I think it was the other way around! Rofl

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

Pulling for Alex in this one ....
But I think the rockets and refs win a close one @ home.

Blue Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Blue Duck »

If Wellston can take care of the football, it should be a solid win for the Rockets.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

nybucks70-80 wrote:Pulling for Alex in this one ....
Your down 12 when you get off the bus at Wellston....

wrestlersdad6766
Freshman Team

Post by wrestlersdad6766 »

Orange and Brown wrote:
nybucks70-80 wrote:Pulling for Alex in this one ....
Your down 12 when you get off the bus at Wellston....
I'm Sorry but why do you think that you are down points when you come to Wellston? Every week I see, "Going to Wellston down points before you get off the bus." when in all reality it isn't that way. I have attended every home game for Wellston for as long as I can remember, and the officiating has seemed fine to me not only do the refs seem to be fair game in and game out they seem to call some very good games? I also know of most games where wellston has more holding, block in the back, and personal fouls than the opposing team. (I said those because those are the usual, they made it up to call it back calls) If you can, please refrence some "bad" calls that you have had at Wellston? Because I am sure every one going to any other teams facilities can call out some bs "bad" calls. Unless you have proof keep it your self when it comes to that stuff.

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

One year NY's starting RB was driven into a post after scoring... No flag thrown ..
Same year - I think NY had 3 TDs called back due to questionable gilding calls. Also the place sucks!

wrestlersdad6766
Freshman Team

Post by wrestlersdad6766 »

nybucks70-80 wrote:One year NY's starting RB was driven into a post after scoring... No flag thrown ..
Same year - I think NY had 3 TDs called back due to questionable gilding calls. Also the place sucks!
The starting RB driven into the post wasn't a flag because one he hadn't scored and was hit out of bounds and slid into the pole, due to that play the Big W club took the poles into consideration and our school and boosters worked hard and raised money to have the poles removed and a chain link fence put in place that was also moved back. Like I said everyone can come up with "questionable or bad" calls it isn't that hard. Another thing you can say what you want about it sucking but here is what you don't realize. That stadium is one of the oldest that I know of. Wellston's school district and Football booster's work there butt's off to keep it as nice as possible with a very strict budget. Take the Turf away at NY and it isn't much better.. When you say something like that you aren't just saying words you are belittling a community that is in a tough situation.

Blue Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Blue Duck »

:lol: :lol: i can't believe ny fans are complaining about the refs at any away school. The worst ive ever seen at on the road is ny. Ole Davey knows how to pick em, thats for sure

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

The refs have a habit of keeping Wellston in games.

Not to mention Everytime they would have that stupid glows tick lights out show at halftime, the kids would come over and throw rocks at us and if you said something to one of the police officers, they would laugh at us and not do anything.

Wellston is without a doubt, the worst place to go watch a football game........

WELLSTON OHIO, THE ARMY OF THE TVC OHIO!

Return to “Football”