Week 2. Belpre vs Trimble

n4sir
Freshman Team

Week 2. Belpre vs Trimble

Post by n4sir »

I hear Belpre is much improved. Trimble was slow out of the gate against Nelsonville. What are your thoughts on this one?

bobcat2224
Waterboy

Re: Week 2. Belpre vs Trimble

Post by bobcat2224 »

Early week projection. Trimble 49 Belpre 7

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

No score projection but ill say the Cats will be up enough after halftime the running clock takes affect

fairlandboi'06
Riding the Bench

Post by fairlandboi'06 »

[quote="TTomcat99"]No score projection but ill say the Cats will be up enough after halftime the running clock takes affect[/quote]

Trimble will not put the mercy rule in effect! They cant stop the run, not real good defending the pass and are one dimensional on offense!

JUST MY THOUGHTS GUYS!!!

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Wizard wrote:
TTomcat99 wrote:No score projection but ill say the Cats will be up enough after halftime the running clock takes affect

Trimble will not put the mercy rule in effect! They cant stop the run, not real good defending the pass and are one dimensional on offense!

JUST MY THOUGHTS GUYS!!!
What fantasy world are you living in? They held a run oriented team in check only giving up a couple big plays, held them to 2 scores, and when they did pass they had 2 picks and when the tailback goes over 200 you don't need to pass much. Trimble 41 Belpre 13. My prediction

karlchilders
Waterboy

Post by karlchilders »

Manny Tullius aint no match for the Rutters!!!

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Since this series resumed in 2008, Trimble has won all 6 games by an average score of 50-7.

Trimble will continue to lay claim as the best team in the Hocking division until they drop a conference game.

While the Tomcats are still a very, very good team, it remains to be seen if they can repeat last year's fantastic season and their run to the state title game.

Junior running back Justice Jenkins is probably the early front runner for POY honors in the Hocking. He will be tough to stop.

Hopefully, Belpre has improved enough and it will show vs the Tomcats.

Trimble is the heavy favorite in this game.

Good luck and good health to both teams.

LETS GO EAGLES!!!

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

48-O Trimble

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

At Trimble? Belpre is better than anyone thinks, Trimble by a 10 plus/minus
At Belpre? Again Belpre is better than anyone thinks. So pick-um here.
Great early season match-up should be a fans game.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

The game is at Trimble.

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

Looks like Belpre has improved, but not quite that much. Trimble easily in this one.

orange and black
Freshman Team

Post by orange and black »

While I think Trimble takes this game by a comfortable margin I'm looking to see how competitive belpre makes this game. If they can put up a score of say 35-21 I'd take that. Trimble can't come into this game as a cake walk I remember a couple years ago or last year maybe? Belpre kept it interesting in the first half but Trimble came out and put the game away. Play all 4 qtrs tough and play till the whistle blows and show some improvement is all I look for in belpre against a very good Trimble team. And as always hope for an injury free game!

bobcat2224
Waterboy

Post by bobcat2224 »

Just looked up scores on Joeeitel and This years senior class at Trimble has beaten Belpre in Football 162-0 combined scores of the last 3 years.
I hear Belpre is improved but not sure they are ready to unseat the Cats from the top of the TVC hocking ranks.
Go CATS!!!!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

162-0?

Holly crap.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

That's quite a 3 year run against one team

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

As much as I would like to say the Eagles will win this game I really know that Trimble is still a powerful team and I don't see Belpre winning. But I also see Belpre being a lot more competitive with the Cats than previous years and scoring on them and not allowing another 50 point blowout.The Eagles are much improved especially on offense and I believe their skilled positions can play with Trimble.Defensively they have to play a lot better to stop Jenkins and Downs.My hopes are still for a big upset but my expectations are for a competitive game.GO EAGLES!!!

The scout
Waterboy

Post by The scout »

This game is gonna be so bad know one is even talking about it heck its on the bottom of the forum page
Im taking the 2014 TVC CHAMPS belpre golden eagles

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

50-0 Trimble. 8 mins left in the 3rd

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

Wizard wrote:
TTomcat99 wrote:No score projection but ill say the Cats will be up enough after halftime the running clock takes affect

JUST MY THOUGHTS GUYS!!!
I might know what im talking about 50-0 Trimble still in the 3rd qt. what now
wizard

orange and black
Freshman Team

Post by orange and black »

Have some class. Seems some fans in cloister haven't changed. I remember last time playing there when I was in Ohio the fans coming over and having some vulgar words to say to the players while the parents did nothing. But looks like Trimble will make a deep run in the playoffs again this year best of luck rest of the year hope the eagles can have a better showing next week.

Return to “Football”