SEOPS HO

Bengals lose again

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I think there playoff hopes are done.

ace63
SE

Re: Bengals lose again

Post by ace63 »

Playoffs ??? There are in a race with the browns for last place and the browns are winning. Def is bad. offense never got going since preseason. I think cinci is thinking draft pick. Thats all I see.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

how much longer before Chad starts running that mouth of his?....not many touches today,and one time he had some words for Palmer,id say with TO in town, Chads days are numbered

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Some of Palmer's passes showed he didn't have the arm strength of his past. The did great on the first drive. With runs by different players along with passing to a variety of players. Then the offense changed.
The defense has not played like they did last year. They do not seem to have the same emotion even though they have added some depth. Another game they should have won if they played like last year.

BigDintigertown775
Freshman Team

Post by BigDintigertown775 »

Chad Henne and Jake Long got to play the Bengals to finally get a win in the State of Ohio.

ZacBrownBand
Varsity

Post by ZacBrownBand »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:I think there playoff hopes are done.

Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs. Playoffs!?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

palmer couldn't hit a moose in the a--, with a bass fiddle. everything is way too high. he has lost it. we truley are the polar opposite of what i thought we'd be this year.

all-time athlete
JV Team

Post by all-time athlete »

You remember when we used to have a running back named Cedric Benson and he was able to be a work horse on offense and create the passing game off the run? Man I wish we still had him....oh wait, what are you saying, he's still on the team!! :122246 could have fooled me

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

underachieving thats for sure. the nfl is a funny league you just cant figure these teams out.

Return to “Pro Sports”