BENGALS @STEELERS AFC NORTH TITLE GAME.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Re: BENGALS @STEELERS AFC NORTH TITLE GAME.

Post by BBallin fool »

GO STEELERS!!!

morgeen
Riding the Bench

Post by morgeen »

Liked what I saw from my Steelers tonight. Feeling good going into the playoffs.

airforcejm
Varsity

Post by airforcejm »

Call me crazy but i'm glad Pitt won. I really think they have it tougher in the playoffs than Cincy. They may not get a home game, but Baltimore is going to be tough. Cincy only beat them by slim margins and I don't think they would be so fortunate this time around. Ravens have beat Pitt once already this season and the winner gets to play Patriots. If Cincy somehow pulls it off I think they have a better chance against Denver.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Bengals go right back to their prime time flops! Glad they got that first playoff game slotted for 1pm Sunday,although it won't matter if they play they way they did last time against the Colts.Got em right where we want em now,don't we ace :lol:

marshallman
Varsity

Post by marshallman »

I love the Bengals buy they need a new direction. I hate Pitt, Bengals can Never stay healthy, can never win a playoff game and will probably get it handed to them again in Indy. Bengals just seem soft and play with no fire. They find a way to loss. DB fall down and Green fumbles. Why can't they get better, its another well so and so is hurt, backsups are under par and Dalton can never carry the team or throw to anyone but green. Hill is the only one on Off who plays with fire.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

with everything on the line -----afc north title, home game, a win over the steelers, another chance to win a prime time game and get that monkey off our back. we managed to lay another egg.take nothing away from a fine physical Pittsburgh team, they flat brought it. but we forgot how to get physical, throw vertically and I don't know how many time we had short yardage and we weren't attacking the line of scrimmage, we were running behind the line of scrimmage.our d-line got pushed back all night. and the steelers wore us out deep. we are very inconsistent, and I want a change as well.

great game by the steelers, I'm sorry but the shot on aj green was targeting near the end that caused him to fumble. I won't say any more than that. but that was a huge no call at that point in the game. and may have knocked green out of next week's game.and I certainly hope leveon bell is okay. but that was not I repeat not an illegal tackle.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:with everything on the line -----afc north title, home game, a win over the steelers, another chance to win a prime time game and get that monkey off our back. we managed to lay another egg.take nothing away from a fine physical Pittsburgh team, they flat brought it. but we forgot how to get physical, throw vertically and I don't know how many time we had short yardage and we weren't attacking the line of scrimmage, we were running behind the line of scrimmage.our d-line got pushed back all night. and the steelers wore us out deep. we are very inconsistent, and I want a change as well.

great game by the steelers, I'm sorry but the shot on aj green was targeting near the end that caused him to fumble. I won't say any more than that. but that was a huge no call at that point in the game. and may have knocked green out of next week's game.and I certainly hope leveon bell is okay. but that was not I repeat not an illegal tackle.
The hard hit he took was after the Pitt defender ripped the ball out of his hands. Even if they had called a targeting penalty, Pitt would have kept the ball.

Seems like its the norm for receivers and DB's....instead of getting on the ground they try to get a couple more yards and lose the ball. AJ Green was carrying it like a loaf of bread when he fumbled it......get on the ground already and keep pounding the football.

I would like to think that Cincy matches up better with Indy....but home field advantage could have been huge for them. Another blown opportunity.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I watched the game with ambivalence. I know neither of these teams will be playing in the desert in February.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'D WOULD RATHER HAVE WALKED ON MY LIPS ACROSS BROKEN GLASS THAN TO LOST THE AFC NORTH TO THE STEELERS.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

I bet you would Bait!!!..What in the hell Dazed does ambivalence mean?... :lol: ..Seriously?..I think I saw someplace where you posted your age? If that is the case,you are close to me!!..And if you are,you need to limit yourself to fewer letters :) ..And get positive about the Browns. I saw them win the World Championship in 1964.

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

The General wrote:I bet you would Bait!!!..What in the hell Dazed does ambivalence mean?... :lol: ..Seriously?..I think I saw someplace where you posted your age? If that is the case,you are close to me!!..And if you are,you need to limit yourself to fewer letters :) ..And get positive about the Browns. I saw them win the World Championship in 1964.
General , Was Jim Brown playing for Cleveland that year? A little before my time but remember my Dad said that teams from that era were a lot meaner than the players these days. Remember seeing Y.A. Tittle (sp) photo after a game and he covered in blood but had a big smile on his face. Today's players are too pampered and have a it's all about me attitude and how to make more money and not working too hard to get it. On that point can't really blame them for wanting to make more money and not working too hard to get it. :-D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I never was a brown's fan. but I loved to watch jim brown run. and I'm 54 and I can assure you , that football was way meaner then. the calls that are made now as penalties were every down stuff back then and not flagged.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Steelers would play in Denver if they win Sat

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

Badboy wrote:If the Bengals get creative in their defensive schemes and looks, they can cause many problems for that rapist from Pittsburgh!
That "rapist", just raped your defense. :!:

Return to “Pro Sports”