BENGALS VS. TEXANS, WHAT DO YOU THINK.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BENGALS VS. TEXANS, WHAT DO YOU THINK.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'D SURE LIKE TO SEE THE BENGALS GET BACK ON TRACK. AND HOUSTON IS PLAYING SOME VERY GOOD BALL AS WELL.
GO BENGALS.

BearcatNation2334
Waterboy

Re: BENGALS VS. TEXANS, WHAT DO YOU THINK.

Post by BearcatNation2334 »

Houston is playing well and that is with their 3rd string rookie quarterback TJ Yates.
The Texans defense is still playing at a high level without their best pass rusher Mario Williams.

Texans- 31
Who Dey- 20

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

In the past,bengals play there best ball in dec at home. Bengals win .

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

With a different QB in there lately for Houston the Bengals might take this one.
Hope they can put last weeks game behind them and not fall apart the rest of the season.

Trojan Explosion
Freshman Team

Post by Trojan Explosion »

i think the bengals bounce back and put the steelers game behind them and run the
table the rest of the way to an 11-5 record. i dont think we have to worry about
houston's passing game and can focus on stopping foster and the run , which we
do very well. BENGALS 24 texans 17

GO BENGALS!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man i sure hope you are right TE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

c'mon who-dey fans.

airforcejm
Varsity

Post by airforcejm »

Anything can happen but i'm taking the Bengals in this one. Andre may be out for the Texans.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Thank God Houston has lots of injuries or this might end up like the Steelers game did.C'mon Bengals don't start looking like the old Bengals again,,get it done! Are the CB's healthy yet?

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Might get crouker back, but will play hurt. Bengals need this game. The so called experts are giving the bengals the edge by playing at home. Bengals are next to last in int's. Zimmer told his defense that if they cant get more aggressive with the ball , he will find someone else who can, Jobs are on the line this game. GO-BENGALS !!!!!!

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

And they find a way to lose. Wow..

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

cool cucumber wrote:And they find a way to lose. Wow..
Dont always find a way to to lose. sweep you team 2 years ago. Didnt find a way to lose then. Remember your getting older. We will be older in a couple of years, i will remember :122246

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

How bad is the Bengals pass defense? They let an unknown back-up QB look like the second coming of Joe Montana, so sad,,and how about the call where Texas jumps off sides making the Bengals lineman flinch and they call false start saying it was too far away never heard that one before,,oh well Bengals didn't deserve to win anyway, Texans had receivers wide open all day long.Actually I was wrong just found out it was their 3rd string QB who beat them,from an earlier post this game should mean jobs lost
Last edited by C-Bolt on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Minor league football at its best.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i didn't get to see it and forgot to tape it.been out of town all day. sounds like a close one.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

I think the game plan was to give the wr te's a 30 yard cushion. cb's Stunk up the field.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

wow terrible way to lose

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

the defense is pretty banged up. Hall out, clement and dunlap hurt. that's 3 big contributors.
Bobby Williams has to lead the NFL in false starts. He has been a drive killer this year a few times and several last. Marvin's speaches of with just have to do a better job of executing, doing our jobs, and don't commit penalties has gotten old. We had to seattle for three, when most likely could have gotten a touch down from the one yard line in the first half." additional 4 points, bengals win" McGlynn had the other false start late in game that stopped the drive, filling in for injured Bobby Williams.
I'd be setting some of these repeat offenders that don't know a snap count and can't watch the ball being snapped.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The false starts took points off the board for the Bengals. Some of the false starts end up being much like a turnover. Just like all the talk about how the Lions players act keeping them from winning games. Their Coach had to rip into all the players on how they need to cut out the stupid penalties. Past time for Lewis to do the same.

The defense is beat up along with the loss of their best CB Joseph to the Texans in the off season. This sure gives the team ideas on where they need to improve thur the draft in certain positions.

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

ace63 wrote:
Dont always find a way to to lose. sweep you team 2 years ago. Didnt find a way to lose then. Remember your getting older. We will be older in a couple of years, i will remember :122246
And this post is why I hate talking to just about any football fan at all. I could start on about how my team has the most Superbowls (6), or how we lead the series against your team 52-32. It would take 10 years of sweeps just to catch up with us.. But the past is the past and it would do you good to remember that.

I clearly said "And they find a way to lose". Not Find a way to lose again or any bashing at all. They DID find a way to lose, unless we watched different games. I don't care if you they swept my team a few years back. We are here and no are we not? What was the score to that last game? Oh 35-7 us.. Looks like all you can tell me is "darn my a$$ hurts after that spanking." Grow up chump.

Return to “Pro Sports”