Valenth's thought so far on this 2020 season

Valenth
SEOP

Valenth's thought so far on this 2020 season

Post by Valenth »

Its been a while... but with everything thats been going on I have been truly busy... But I would like to share some thoughts thus far on this unique 2020 Season.

#1. Glad to see PAC12 and B1G and MAC return this season.... I know with the Virus and being precautionary was a good thing at first... but im glad theres extensive testing and Im hoping to hear some news from the MWC soon. Cancellations have been minor thus far.

#2. Could we see a GROUP OF 5 Team make the playoff? Its highly unlikely now with the reintroduction of the B1G and PAC12 returning to Action...

#3. What is the Weakest POWER 5 Conference? Handily the BIG XII.... Theres been some VERY close Calls as well as a meltdown in Norman via a Last second FG by Kansas State... who previously LOST to Arkansas State...

#4. SEC is looking pretty Strong as Usual.... My prediction here for the SEC Championship will likely be Florida and Alabama.... BUT after seeing the all out aerial Assault by the Offensive Mad Scientist known as Mike Leach at Mississippi State.... I see them finishing up there with Alabama and Auburn in the SEC West.

#5. ACC is looking Like Clemson as usual....HOWEVER... The Miami Hurricanes are flexing their Muscles quite nicely so far this season... Could they contend against Clemson? We shall See...

#6. My Faovrites for the B1G of course Ohio State... I look for a Ohio State/Wisconsin B1G Championship.

THese are some of my thoughts so far this season... Agree? Disagree? Lets Dicscuss! And Everyone stay safe and Healthy!

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: Valenth's thought so far on this 2020 season

Post by Omega »

Also good to see you back Valenth. I felt yesterday saw the good, bad, and ugly. Many teams did not look like they were adequately prepared for contact and special team play. Makes you wonder how the Big 10 will look when they start in a month. Talent should start to take over as the season progresses however. Of course there still are no guarantees that the season will play through to a conclusion. I guess we should be thankful for any college football.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Definitely not a Group of 5 team getting in now all Power 5 teams in.

Money reigns king In the season of Covid-19 (been when doesn’t it )

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Alabama looks like the king of the SEC. LSU looks lost without Burrow and their D was pathetic against Mississippi State.

B12 didnt learn any defense with the extra prep time going into the season.

OSU should ROLL the B1G. With Shawn Wade and the OL returning they should be scary good.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

great to see ya back val

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “College Sports”