A thought about College Football in the future...

Valenth
SEOP

A thought about College Football in the future...

Post by Valenth »

I thought of something that makes TOTAL SENSE.... And why NCAA hasn't Proposed something in a way shape or form for this is beyond me.

Why doesn't NCAA Allow the Major College Football Schools or Whatever Schools can field Two Squads, And have Two Games by an A Squad and a B Squad?

Theres some Benefits
#1. This will give ALL players a chance to play during the year and obtain Experience. Which In turn will help CFB become much more competitive.
#2. This will generate profits. Simply because we ALL love Football.

Here is the Idea...

Have your Main Players on your team - SQUAD A
Then have a Second Tier Team - SQUAD B

So If SQUAD A Ohio State plays a Home game say against... Indiana on a Saturday at NOON.... Then Hold the Squad B Game Afterwards at 3:30pm.... Or If Squad A plays a Night Game or a 3:30pm at home... SQUAD B could play a NOON or a 3:30pm game at home. Then the next year it would Rotate. This would Generate Good revenue and give the players who walk the sidelines 99% of the TIME an opportunity to show the talent and build the Experience to become an even better team. Because with recruiting it will lower the RED Shirting and Give Walk ons a great chance as well.

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: A thought about College Football in the future...

Post by Omega »

Theres some Benefits
#1. This will give ALL players a chance to play during the year and obtain Experience. Which In turn will help CFB become much more competitive.
#2. This will generate profits. Simply because we ALL love Football.

We all love football and it would be great to give more players an opportunity on the field, but I fear that college football is almost to the point of media over saturation. Like NASCAR, attendance and viewership is down at many schools and conferences.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
DirtyBalls1
Waterboy

Post by DirtyBalls1 »

Absolutely absurd. :roll:

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

How about instead of playing later that day. Have them play the week day games and all A teams play Saturday.

AT THE RESERVATION
Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

How to fix college football is to make bowl games mean something again. I love bowl games dont get me wrong but having 5000 bowl games is a bit much. People want to see teams play that rarely get a chance to play each other and be competitive games, not games of 12-0 Grand Canyon University against 6-6 USC. Get rid of bowl games and make going to a bowl something to be proud of and earned.

Return to “College Sports”