You can zip line over top of aligators

General Chat
farmer
SEOP

You can zip line over top of aligators

Post by farmer »

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. (CNN/WJXT) - Talk about facing your fears two at a time. An attraction about to open in Florida has daredevils dangling high in the air above giant gators.

The zip line and obstacle course at the "Alligator Farm" in St. Augustine takes visitors flying through the air above dozens of alligators and crocodiles.

"It's all about being up in the trees and being out in a wild environment. And this is as close as you can get to being Tarzan or George of the Jungle," said Scott Brown, Alligator Farm employee.

This new course opens next month.

BigOrangeOne
S

Re: You can zip line over top of aligators

Post by BigOrangeOne »

FIDO wrote:What's the catch.
Hopefully not the visitors. :122246

poptart
Waterboy

Post by poptart »

I love zip lining! It's statistically very safe, so I don't think falling should be a reasonable fear. Yes, alligators seem dangerous, but when you're that far up in the air, you'll have a hard time landing no matter what's on the ground. I'm sure they're friendly alligators, anyway.
Last edited by poptart on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

What's the thrill, your in a harness with double safety straps. Strap some chicken breast to your arse and run through naked if you want a thrill.
Last edited by rockyraccoon on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

rockyraccoon wrote:What's the thrill, you in a harness with double safety straps. Strap some chicken breast two your arse and run through naked if you want a thrill.
Yes a thrill as someone is up in the harnass taking video of the action.
They did a aligator run in one of the Jackass movies.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i'm pretty sure i'll not be in line for this as an zipper or spectator, i'd catch myself rooting for the gators , to prove it ain't a good idea. and i never root for the gators.

Return to “The Off season”