Eastern vs Federal Hocking 01/21/2011

Steely Dan
SEOP

Re: Eastern vs Federal Hocking 01/21/2011

Post by Steely Dan »

Are we dumb? No. Sarcastic? Absolutely. Smart Arses? You bet.

Acerbic? Um, look that one up, MORON! As yes, we certainly possess that trait.......

Throw one back, I can't wait..........LOL!

mikethompson
Riding the Bench

Post by mikethompson »

you are the king of the joke. you are some random person who has no place for this message board. i think jj huddle called and they miss you.

mikethompson
Riding the Bench

Post by mikethompson »

look at this idiot using big words when he had to look them up himself. stupid fh poster

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

What a great rebuttal. Go to bed now so that you are ready to go ride on the back of the garbage truck tomorrow in the cold.

If that is the best that you can muster up, I'm not going to waste anymore of my time on you. You've proven how ignorant, shallow, and stupid you are, so I'm done with with you.

There is no need to continue this line of insults. That is all that you are fishing for, so, go fish elsewhere. And stupid FH poster? I don't need to look up anything. I make no secret to who I am and would be happy to engage in a face-to-face conversation with you, and then I'd prove that I don't have to "look up anything" in to what I say. I'd intellectually stomp the friggin' snot out of you in about 30 seconds of conversation, idiot.

Over and out, mental midget.
Last edited by Steely Dan on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mikethompson
Riding the Bench

Post by mikethompson »

Glad you can dish it out but not take it. Steely Douche.

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Mike Steely already admitted he hasn't seen FH play this year so he is a fair weather fan. He also starts all the insults on here and uses curse words although spelling them so they don't look like it. I think he wants to be a coach. you're right I think JJ Huddle misses him.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Finished with the juvenile line of insults, Mickey. Oh, and I can take it, from much better than you. I've taken much more from much less on here.

mikethompson
Riding the Bench

Post by mikethompson »

Don't respond either you are lame, ignorant, and you have no clue about basketball in this area so leave it to the TVC Champs of reedsville to educate you folks. it was easy when you had the talent and you could run your mouth but you dont know jack and im sure the "i miss butcher " talk will come from this kiss arse.

mikethompson
Riding the Bench

Post by mikethompson »

steely douche will say "im not a fan because they dont win now " lol

Catch One
Freshman Team

Post by Catch One »

I will have to take Steely Dan. Go Dan

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

mikethompson wrote:steely douche will say "im not a fan because they dont win now " lol
Whoa! Now that's one snappy comeback there Mike. You've been holding back from us. Please continue to enlighten us with your witty knowledge.

I hope, for the sake of the good people of the Eastern district that you are not really an Eastern fan...

gymrat88
JV Team

Post by gymrat88 »

mikethompson wrote:Don't respond either you are lame, ignorant, and you have no clue about basketball in this area so leave it to the TVC Champs of reedsville to educate you folks. it was easy when you had the talent and you could run your mouth but you dont know jack and im sure the "i miss butcher " talk will come from this kiss arse.
Yes you are right. Let us all bow down to the great and glorious Basketball minds and the incredible talents that Eastern possesses. :roll:

mikethompson
Riding the Bench

Post by mikethompson »

we win the tvc title this year its a decade of greatness. meet me at halftime in your gym by the concession. In a green shirt and goatee about 6"2 190.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

I can remember at around football season a Fed Hock poster said that there was no way that SG would beat them in basketball, well guess what they did. By the way Eastern is the top dog of the TVC right now and Fed Hock is at the bottom, yes even under SG. So now I say Eastern wins by 25. :122249

KingJames
JV Team

Post by KingJames »

Mike Thompson is my new favorite poster on here

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

mikethompson wrote:we win the tvc title this year its a decade of greatness. meet me at halftime in your gym by the concession. In a green shirt and goatee about 6"2 190.
What? No green & white skirt? :lol:

Meanwhile back at the topic....
Seriously I have a great deal of respect for Howie and his team. Howie runs a nice program and deserves all the praise he receives. This will be a tough one for the Lancers. Good Luck to both teams and stay injury free.

gymrat88
JV Team

Post by gymrat88 »

mikethompson wrote:we win the tvc title this year its a decade of greatness. meet me at halftime in your gym by the concession. In a green shirt and goatee about 6"2 190.
If you're referring to this decade, then I guess you can consider it greatness when you are the only team to win the TVC from 2011-2020 so far. If you're referring to the last decade, then you must also realize that Federal Hocking won as many TVC Hocking titles as Eastern. Has your team been better the last 2-3 years? Yes. But let me remind you of the fact that FH dominated the middle part of the decade, including Eastern. The teams with Brandon Barnhart, Evan Garrett, and Cory Vales would have gone as far or farther in the Division 4 tournament than any team Eastern has ever put on the floor. And as I recall your great team of last year wasn't so great in the Convo now were they? You have a good team now, but it all runs in cycles, and from looking at your JV and seeing all of the seniors you have this year it looks like to me your greatness is going to drop of pretty quick.

And how about you meet me at halftime by our trophy case containing all of our TVC titles? I'll be glad to point them out since you obviously believe you are the only team on the face of the earth that has ever won anything.

WangoZTango
Freshman Team

Post by WangoZTango »

Good Luck Lancers - Here's to a clean, safe, hard fought win Friday night! Lets hope the weather permits playing of the GAME.

Given the disparity in the scores this season, there are no sure wins in the TVC-Hocking in 2011.

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

WOW!!! I think someone should take a deep breath and push back the keyboard for a minute.I thought all the trash talking in football.That's probably why I don't attend more games,their's always someone, from some team's fans,screaming at the ref, coach,or whatever.PUTTING ON A SHOW as I like to call it.Know kids from both teams,as Bobby Bowden would say in his southern accent,"THET'RE ALL GOOD KIDS". Let's just go root for you're team and enjoy the game.If I remember correcly,last years game was about as close as it could get.

amazinghocks
JV Team

Post by amazinghocks »

Mike -
Honestly calm down there is no need to call out high school players. Please post with respect for the kids.

As for the games when Waterford played Eastern from what I was told Eastern as always very well coached and talented team, I know Fed-Hock played them tough. Fed-Hock has had some close losses SG by 2, Belpre by 8, Nelsonville-York by 3.

Good luck to both teams but when the game is played I am sure Eastern wins just due to discipline alone by 12-15

Return to “Boys Basketball”