JV Team

Re: Manchester @ Fairfield 2-10

Post by HoundsAre4Real »

Fairfield by 2.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Manchester by 5. Both teams have had impressive wins lately though.

white thunder
Riding the Bench

Post by white thunder »

It will be a tough game fairfeild Jv will win easily, the varsity will be rough but fairfield by 4

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

If Williams plays I'm going to take Fairfield by 4, if not Manchester by 9. Could go either way Combs has finally seemed to get going offensively. Changes Manchester's look immensly.

airforcejm
Varsity

Post by airforcejm »

White Thunder wrote:It will be a tough game fairfeild Jv will win easily, the varsity will be rough but fairfield by 4
It's going to be tough for Manchester's JV to win anymore games. They are down to only 6 players since Atkins became ineligible to play. They took Fayetteville into double OT last night but Fairfield will probably win pretty easily. As far as varsity goes, if Manchester continues to shoot well i'll take them by 12.

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

Manchester by 16..they are playin their best basketball right now and have won their last 3 games by 20+ with a 33 pt win last night against fayetteville..fairfield will have to play their best game to keep it close if not could be a long night for them..if manchester plays the way they have the past 3 games then they will be a tough team to beat the rest of the season and tourny time

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

this game could be a factor in the seeding sunday.

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

With Fairfields playing style I dont think any players will be going for 30 plus. If Fairfield executes their game plan, they are a hard team to blowout.
IMO

Debo
Riding the Bench

Post by Debo »

streetballer wrote:Manchester by 16..they are playin their best basketball right now and have won their last 3 games by 20+ with a 33 pt win last night against fayetteville..fairfield will have to play their best game to keep it close if not could be a long night for them..if manchester plays the way they have the past 3 games then they will be a tough team to beat the rest of the season and tourny time
I'd hope they would win their last three games by 20+
Those teams that they've faced are teams with 0-7 wins on the season.
Manchester is playing decent right now, but nowhere near their best.
They've been a disappointment the entire year.
Expect them to be decent in tournament, because they're a D4 school.

FACT

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

BOOM

Debo
Riding the Bench

Post by Debo »

theuglytruth wrote:BOOM
:aaaaa129

cobbtown
Freshman Team

Post by cobbtown »

Fairfield over Manchester.

Very impressive win considering Q Williams limited service due to health issues.

Credit Fairfield's Sophomores Hildebrant & Montgomery for the win.

GreenDevils#1
Freshman Team

Post by GreenDevils#1 »

Combs played with a broken toe. That kid has a lot of heart!

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

streetballer wrote:Manchester by 16..they are playin their best basketball right now and have won their last 3 games by 20+ with a 33 pt win last night against fayetteville..fairfield will have to play their best game to keep it close if not could be a long night for them..if manchester plays the way they have the past 3 games then they will be a tough team to beat the rest of the season and tourny time
Once again proving that you know absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!!

Be honest, how old are you? I left you alone when I thought you were a kid. But, then you posted that you graduated from a high school in Kentucky, which led me to believe you were an adult. Be honest, please. If you're just a kid, I promise I'll leave you alone. But, if you're an adult, you need to leave this site alone!!

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

This will make seedings very interesting.

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

Manchester will still be seeded higher than fairfield and whiteoak..if combs had been at full health I'm sure the score would have been different

downtown95
Waterboy

Post by downtown95 »

Streetballer: My Dad always said "If the dog han't stopped to take a piss, he would have caught the rabbit". Quinton Williams played maybe a total of 6 minutes. The reason Manchester lost was all the missed layups and just standing around in the second half. Are you the kid in the Cinncinnati Reds shirt or the old man jumping on the floor leading the cheers?

airforcejm
Varsity

Post by airforcejm »

downtown95 wrote:Streetballer: My Dad always said "If the dog han't stopped to take a piss, he would have caught the rabbit". Quinton Williams played maybe a total of 6 minutes. The reason Manchester lost was all the missed layups and just standing around in the second half. Are you the kid in the Cinncinnati Reds shirt or the old man jumping on the floor leading the cheers?
Did he have his cape? That guy is hilarious.

boomer633
Varsity

Post by boomer633 »

Debo wrote:
I'd hope they would win their last three games by 20+
Those teams that they've faced are teams with 0-7 wins on the season.
Manchester is playing decent right now, but nowhere near their best.
They've been a disappointment the entire year.
Expect them to be decent in tournament, because they're a D4 school.

FACT
I don't think they have been a disappointment but rather the expectations may have been a little lofty given what they did last year without considering how much they lost to graduation.
I agree with the statement on Combs heart. He was in pain last Saturday when he put up 40. Can't say enough about his strength of character and how well he has played this season.

Return to “Boys Basketball”