2024 Interview with Local Mayors

Licking County Fair
Waterboy

2024 Interview with Local Mayors

Post by Licking County Fair »

Good Evening Sports Fans! We have a real special event this evening. We are interviewing two local mayors who have a deep vested interest in their communities sports teams! Without further delay, lets welcome in Jackson Mayor and Ashton Mayor!

Both: Thanks for giving us time to share about our schools!

LCF: Ashton Mayor, I hear you are a league commissioner. What can you tell us about that?

AM: Well we need a conference so not long after Athens used the "Cut and Run" technique to kill the SEOAL, we bought the rights to the league name and we are now taking applications for future members.

LCF: VERY INTERESTING! Have you had any interest?

AM: Well we had a serious talk with the principal in Racine. He says them boys up there is ready to jump ship on the TVC as long as we promise not to let Wahama and Trimble in the SEOAL. He seemed pretty sore about it.

LCF: What are your best memories from the athletic history at Hannah High School?

AM: It's HANNAN! Get it right boy! I would have to say my fondest memory is watching our boys over the years post a winning record against Athens High School. They wont play us no more but I hear thats par for the course if ya know what I mean.

LCF: Lets turn to you Jackson Mayor. Whats the latest?

JM: Well we are getting tired of the FAC. And we hope to either get Logan to join us in the SOLO conference if they still want to do something or we would possibly entertain going back to the SEOAL.

AM: Not gonna happen lol. You Ironboys has too many kids per acre for our league.

LCF: Jackson Mayor, what about any special memories from over the years at good ole JHS?

JM: Well, beating the bejeezus out of Athens holds special value. Owning Wellston has been fun. A lowlight but a fond memory has to be that one night when the coach from Gallia got in trouble at our stadium, Now thats funny I dont care who you are.

LCF: Gentlemen thanks for your time. Any final thoughts?

JM: Hey Logan! Lets GO SOLO! Bring it boys!

AM: We want Eastern in the SEOAL. We know everyone else is skeert to play you but we aint!

LCF: This is Licking County Fair signing off until next time.

Steegal
Freshman Team

Re: 2024 Interview with Local Mayors

Post by Steegal »

Good read. :ugeek:

Steelers - Blue Devils - Eagles
E High
All State

Re: 2024 Interview with Local Mayors

Post by E High »

👏👍

Return to “Boys Basketball”