River Pilots @ Fort Frye (2-0)

mdp21
Riding the Bench

Re: River Pilots @ Fort Frye (2-0)

Post by mdp21 »

Predictions are based on Assumptions...Let's assume shonn picks up 3 quick personals, and spends a quarter or 2 on the bench...you get the point i hope. Assume both teams bring A games....I'll predict...A game that you will be sorry you missed, if you're not there !!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Atleast I have the balls to make predictions.Keep pumping your chest because you beat Fron and MC.Polls change and opinions change every day.I said they were going to finish last before I saw Frontier.What's Rivers record vs FF 1-11?

mdp21
Riding the Bench

Post by mdp21 »

soon 2b champs wrote:well since Fort Frye is unbeatable and river has no talent and are the bottom feeders of the league. it should be a warm up game right.
Thank You.... I thought my comprehension skills were failing me !

mdp21
Riding the Bench

Post by mdp21 »

EasternDspy wrote:Atleast I have the balls to make predictions.Keep pumping your chest because you beat Fron and MC.Polls change and opinions change every day.I said they were going to finish last before I saw Frontier.What's Rivers record vs FF 1-11?
Who's chest pumping ? YOU are the one making all of the predictions, that are ALL ridiculous ! Go find one post i made, that resembles chest pumping...LOL
Incredible !
What makes the difference what Rivers record is against Fort Frye ? What does that have to do with ANYTHING that i've said on here ?
Balls or Stupidity ? Either one, no matter your interpretation, you have ALOT of !!
Have A Great Day !

chickem hawk 38
Riding the Bench

Post by chickem hawk 38 »

d spy ur retarted lol and btw price is coming in averaging 23 and marconi is coming in averaging 16 so eddy and smith got nothing on river. this is gonna b quite a game in my opinion. fort is tough place to play but river can shoot it. price went for 32 against mc so watch out

SE_baseball
Waterboy

Post by SE_baseball »

When is this game being played?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Tues

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Frye will find mismatches to win this game.

chickem hawk 38
Riding the Bench

river has the guards to match FF they are talented but who can stop indermughle he is 6'5 and eggleston is 6'3 who can match that

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

I would say Patterson and Larrick from Trail are both better then those two you listed chickadee :) The Fort handled them pretty easily. You shouldn't get your confidence to high based on beating a horrible Frontier team by 12 and then getting a surprising win over a Central team with a ton of issues, though I still say that is a good win for you. I felt pretty good about Caldwell's beat down of them the weekend before, but my hopes came down a bit with a tough loss to Beallsville and playing a horrible game against Barnesville and losing by 3 this past weekend. I think River will see much of the same, Fort is a very good team.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Every game FF plays they are the smaller team.They have stopped 6-8 Tate Lang,6-6 Ryan Leasure and 6-5 Larrick.I think they will be fine with Intermule.Also River don't have the same type of guards FF has.FF has 4 shooters you have to worry about.Most teams don't have a player like Kyle Schwendeman as a 3rd option.

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

if you put schwendeman on 3 other teams from the PVC and he is their best player

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

Curious, what three teams? I would say he would be Frontiers best player, he is similar to a few River guards. He is similar to a few of Shenandoah's guards, on the same level as Baker/Wise from Central. He isn't quite is good as a few Trail players, and he isn't as good as Wiechman from Caldwell. I think you overestimate what some kids may be doing individually. They play in a great system that puts them in a position to do well. Nice player? Yes...but not as good as some seem to think.

mdp21
Riding the Bench

Post by mdp21 »

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT RIVER HAS !!! HOW CAN YOU SAY THE STUPID STUFF YOU SAY ?? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT RIVER HAS FOR GUARDS TO COMPARE WITH ANYBODY ELSE !! I HOPE THE GOOD LORD MAKES YOU EAT EVERY LAST WORD YOU SAID !!
A friend of mine told me to check this site out, at first i thought "this site is alright" they seem to share information about other teams that you may or may not be familiar with....And there are a few that share some great information, but for the most part there are a BUNCH of Blooming Idiots !! Whom evidently don't have much of a life, but to try and stir up some kinda of war of words or controversy, like a bunch of little kids. Well, i will tell you a little something, like it or not, i don't care... I've coached those River boys in basketball early in their younger days, and in Baseball, all the way from Tee-Ball to High School, And I'll tell you right now, THEY HAVE MORE HEART AND DESIRE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE !! So hopefully, those AWESOME young men bring their A games tonight, and you'll see for yourself, they are far from terrible cellar dwellers with no talent !! Those are the words i hope they make you chew up and swallow, starting tonight, in this BEST against THE WORST basketball game... Good Luck
God Bless

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

redskinwitness wrote:Curious, what three teams? I would say he would be Frontiers best player, he is similar to a few River guards. He is similar to a few of Shenandoah's guards, on the same level as Baker/Wise from Central. He isn't quite is good as a few Trail players, and he isn't as good as Wiechman from Caldwell. I think you overestimate what some kids may be doing individually. They play in a great system that puts them in a position to do well. Nice player? Yes...but not as good as some seem to think.
frontier, shenandoah. haven't really seen caldwell, but from previous years, its possible for them too. and best shooter for central.

chickem hawk 38
Riding the Bench

river will demolish caldwelll friday, redskinwitness your dumb as hell

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

All River players played jv last yr except the 2 big boys.FF jv beat them.I don't think you realize how good FF is?

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

chickem hawk 38 wrote:river will demolish caldwelll friday, redskinwitness your dumb as hell

Coming from a guy who can't spell chicken correctly I should probably feel bad :)
Mr. Hawk, you seem to get angry when someone puts a fact on here. Patterson and Larrick from Trail are both proven varsity players and Fort Frye shut them down, I hope you are right and they beat the fort but I don't see it happening. As for them demolishing Caldwell, well they may well win but demolish i doubt. Caldwell had a team not nearly as good as the one this year last winter with a rookie coach, believe they beat your Pilots in Hannibal and lost a three point game to them in Caldwell. We shall see what happens on Friday I suppose, I would concentrate on tonight's game first. Good luck to the Pilots

I drain 3's
Varsity

Post by I drain 3's »

Not quite sure about the Schwendeman being the best player on 3 other PVC teams. What number was he, because I was at the Trail/FF game and the only player from FF that I would totally agree with your statement on would be Smith. No one else impressed me that much to be considered the best player if he were on different teams. I have yet to see Frontier, so I can't comment on that, but I would take Weichman for Caldwell, and Hurst for Shenandoah isn't to bad himself. If Hurst's shot release wasn't so slow, I think he could be one of the better players in the league.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Ofcourse they wont look dominant playing with Smith who shoots a ton and rightfully so.Zach Eddy comes in scoring 14 ppg.Put him on Caldwell give him 30 shots and he would lead the league in scoring.Also Schwendeman was the one that was sick and threw up during the game.Give KSwish the rock and he will score.

Return to “Boys Basketball”