SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Fort Frye 3-1 @ Caldwell 1-4

Post by EasternDspy »

Thoughts

I drain 3's
Varsity

Re: Fort Frye 3-1 @ Caldwell 1-4

Post by I drain 3's »

If they had won a few if their previous games I'd be more confident. Caldwell doesn't seem to be playing up to their potential. Have to find a way to pull out victories late in games.

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

anyone else realize caldwell is not good?

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

Caldwell is not bad, they played the freshmen two full qtrs today against a god awful St. Johns team and still won by 30. They didn't play against River at all and were still within ten in the fourth, and they gave zero effort. They aren't bad, not good but will get better. In reality, I really don't think there is a good team in the PVC, just a bunch of average ones. Still think Fort is the best team no matter the result of last nights game.

I drain 3's
Varsity

Post by I drain 3's »

vigril wrote:anyone else realize caldwell is not good?
Don't think anyone ever claimed that they would be all that great? I think most agreed that they would be on the level of Barnesville, Trail, etc, which would be decent to somewhat good, imo. They're under-performing so far this year. I'd probably put their starting 5 up against pretty much anyone else on their schedule, except for maybe FF. Problem is, they have no bench, NONE. After the first five, it's either the talent level drops dramatically, or the talent that is their, is extremely inexperienced. Either the bench has to step it up big time, and quite possibly put a bigger load on the more talented freshman and sophomores, or the season is going to continue to be this way. Can't expect to win games against quality opponents, playing the starting five pretty much the whole game.

dennisdrinksbud
Freshman Team

Post by dennisdrinksbud »

Caldwell in a tight one 64-38. Although if it were a scrimmage, Fort Frye would probably come out on top because they are the scrimmage champs according to Easterndspy

dennisdrinksbud
Freshman Team

If the girls team played the boys Caldwell team it would be a Fort Frye victory. Fort Frye girls 89 Caldwell boys 43.

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

dennisdrinksbud...i hear you aren't man enough to back up those words when you aren't behind your computer...

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

OR it might be because you're all talk?

dennisdrinksbud
Freshman Team

Just how do you back up a prediction of a high school basketball game in real life??

EasternDlookout
Waterboy

Post by EasternDlookout »

Well you could at least same something to the Guy when he calls you out. And just because you are talking up ffhs girls doesn't mean Combs will like you more.

stylepoints101
Riding the Bench

Post by stylepoints101 »

caldwell is a shooting team, plain and simple. they will try to set picks all night for Sevrcik(?) . FF's man D will smother Caldwell . the fort rolls 'em by 25.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Frye will come out business like and take Caldwell to businesstown.

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

caldwell is like a team that a top five college football team would be playing after a loss. you gotta feel bad for them, because fort frye is gonna come out and show the league that they can still be number 1.

the good thing now is that shenandoah has too much pressure on themselves, and i think they will crack easily.

dennisdrinksbud
Freshman Team

EasternDspy and EasternDlookout? Oh and Charlie I got at you on Facebook, no response? Also I wasn't at the Fort Frye game, so what are you talking about?

stylepoints101
Riding the Bench

Post by stylepoints101 »

shenandoah is coached to well to give thier season away. trail and FF will beatup on eachother during the season, it will be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Feel free to add me to the book but Im not talking bout this on here.You have not added me or Alex.

I drain 3's
Varsity

Post by I drain 3's »

EasternDspy wrote:Fort Frye will come out business like and take Caldwell to businesstown.
Businesstown? Lol come on man. You can come up with something better than that.

EasternDlookout
Waterboy

Post by EasternDlookout »

Businesstown...was a little weak I believe fort Frye will be taking Caldwell to poundtown....Smith needs to forget about personal achievements and worry about team accomplishments. They need to let Schwendeman take over like against River. Lang needs to start getting in on the offensive side too. Especially when teams are going to disrespect him like Shenandoah.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

BusinessTown is a good reference

Return to “Boys Basketball”