Notre Dame at Symmes Valley 1/13/09

Chopper
Waterboy

Notre Dame at Symmes Valley 1/13/09

Post by Chopper »

thoughts on this game tonight at Symmes?

beaverlover
SE

Re: Notre Dame at Symmes Valley 1/13/09

Post by beaverlover »

Tibbs and the Vikings will be too much at home.......Vikings by 9.

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

ignert1 wrote:Sv hits their threes they win, if they shoot like they did against Clay, they lose.

Agreed Ignert. I have friends in Viking land that tell me that was SV's worst shooting game of the year against Clay....go figure and then they were on fire against the Eagles.

Still, I'll take the Vikings at home. I've said it before and I'll say it again....it is a difficult place to play...long drive....curvy roads...and a little home cooking occasionally adds up to much for the visitor to overcome.

Does ND have anyone at all to matchup with Tibbs?

Bleachrbum
Freshman Team

Post by Bleachrbum »

While I agree the hotdogs and sauce at Symmes Valley are pretty good , my guess is that's not the homecookin you refer to.....am I wrong on the understanding that the SOC has a league assignment of the Refs ?

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Bleachrbum wrote:While I agree the hotdogs and sauce at Symmes Valley are pretty good , my guess is that's not the homecookin you refer to.....am I wrong on the understanding that the SOC has a league assignment of the Refs ?

Assigner for league games....I believe you are correct. However, they most only "assign" Lawrence county folks to those games.....thats the only time you'll ever see them!

Bleachrbum
Freshman Team

Post by Bleachrbum »

Do the assigners then only assign Scioto County residents for the remaining league games except for Western and Eastern Pike ?

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

argue all you want --no place in the SOC has the rep that SV has for getting a very kind home whistle. And I mean just what I typed , a reputation, maybe deserved, maybe not. probably not. But no one looks foward to the trip.

Bleachrbum
Freshman Team

Post by Bleachrbum »

Sorry if I was the one arguing.... I was curious about the league assignment. Is the league assigner from Lawrence County ? I don't know what Symmes Valley's reputation is as to calls but I now know your opinion. I hope all have safe travels. Good luck to all the teams playing !!!

Bleachrbum
Freshman Team

Post by Bleachrbum »

Symmes Valley gets win.....close game with Notre Dame never quiting. Not sure where the refs were from .....but someone said ........ Scioto County ??

soc1fan
Waterboy

Post by soc1fan »

refs where from scioto county 98% of the time is from scioto county.Mc knights crew from coal grove done clay game at s.v and does a great job.

Return to “Boys Basketball”