Vinton County (20-4) vs Fairfield Union (21-4) - DII District final

Falcon01
S

Re: Vinton County (20-4) vs Fairfield Union (21-4) - DII District final

Post by Falcon01 »

I do think playing at the Convo is an advantage. But only so much and for so long. Plus JG, while known for their 3 point shooting, can drive the ball as good as anyone.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Falcon01 wrote:I do think playing at the Convo is an advantage. But only so much and for so long. Plus JG, while known for their 3 point shooting, can drive the ball as good as anyone.
Why not change your handle to Muskie01? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

vctransplant wrote:
Falcon01 wrote:I do think playing at the Convo is an advantage. But only so much and for so long. Plus JG, while known for their 3 point shooting, can drive the ball as good as anyone.

don't think it'll let me..

I may have graduated from FU, BUT I grew up eating and sleeping MVL (new lex district), so if my falcons aren't in it, ill root for the MVL(well maybe not sheridan)

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Falcon01 wrote:
vctransplant wrote:

don't think it'll let me..

I may have graduated from FU, BUT I grew up eating and sleeping MVL (new lex district), so if my falcons aren't in it, ill root for the MVL(well maybe not sheridan)
That's obvious! Since we beat your falcons, muskie01 is what I will address you as! Might as well root against the team who sent you home to enjoy your off season. Good luck Thursday with your new team! Muskie01 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Well I live in California so I wasn't there to see it last week and won't be there to see it this week. Also, you should go back and look. Fu would be even more of an underdog in this match up because they don't handle ball pressure very well. So I'm not at all being anti-VC here. JG is just that good. But you can call me muskie01, if you want.

Return to “Boys Basketball”