Best teams in the TVC Hocking (Boys)?

morgeen
Riding the Bench

Re: Best teams in the TVC Hocking (Boys)?

Post by morgeen »

Howie and the boys will come out on top. He's gonna have to wait a few weeks until he gets all of his players but he will be able to make it work.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Could someone on the Meigs website post the Marauders 2014-15 boys varsity cage schedule? Thanks.

bumblebeetuna
Riding the Bench

Post by bumblebeetuna »

it is posted in the 2014 15 Marauder post

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Does anyone have a copy of Trimbles schedule they could post

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

The Enforcer wrote:Does anyone have a copy of Trimbles schedule they could post
Preview was in the messenger today.

I will have Trimble's schedule up on trivalleyconference.com this weekend.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Belpre is decent they have some good guards in Bedgood and Plummer. They are much better then Waterford.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

SG is playing very good ball right now. I think they might be good enought to finish at the top this year. Greer is a machine, had 27 in the first game against Green, and 30 lastnight against Belpre.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Rebels on 3 wrote:SG is playing very good ball right now. I think they might be good enought to finish at the top this year. Greer is a machine, had 27 in the first game against Green, and 30 lastnight against Belpre.
They will get a real test at Waterford and at Trimble. Hard places to win on the road. I see a very balanced league this year with many teams around .500

Judge and Jury
Freshman Team

Post by Judge and Jury »

If belpre better than Waterford look out because belpre is one of the most undisciplined teams I've seen. Nothing mean but their just not very good s.g. Played very well but some things should've been a little more under control which wasn't because of s.g. Pressure cause they just played zone. Good luck to both teams long yr. For one and an upside for the other.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

G.W.A. wrote:
Rebels on 3 wrote:SG is playing very good ball right now. I think they might be good enought to finish at the top this year. Greer is a machine, had 27 in the first game against Green, and 30 lastnight against Belpre.
They will get a real test at Waterford and at Trimble. Hard places to win on the road. I see a very balanced league this year with many teams around .500
And don't forget that Southern is the hardest place to win on the road.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

sg played very little zone. Belpre should have started their best players and stuck with them

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

91blue14 wrote:sg played very little zone. Belpre should have started their best players and stuck with them
Belpre continues to hire these ex players who want to make the game more about them than the team.These players should not have been penalized for not taking part in something that had nothing to do with school or the basketball team on a Saturday night.Coaches actions hurt the whole team.These kids need a coach to teach them basketball not another person to run their private lives. I hope he sees that the "lesson" he was trying to teach failed miserably and he starts to be the coach he was hired to be and gives these kids a chance to be successful.JMO

256pride
Riding the Bench

Post by 256pride »

91blue14 wrote:sg played very little zone. Belpre should have started their best players and stuck with them
You make it sound like it would have mattered those 2 teams were not close by any means and greer and hutchison are in a different universe than anyone belpre has.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Eaglepapaw wrote: These players should not have been penalized for not taking part in something that had nothing to do with school or the basketball team on a Saturday night.
What happened there?

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

256pride wrote:
You make it sound like it would have mattered those 2 teams were not close by any means and greer and hutchison are in a different universe than anyone belpre has.
Don't know what universe you think they are from,Greer is a very good player but not any better than some of Belpre's players or other TVC players.Hutchinson is just an average high school player and not any better than any Belpre player.You caught Belpre on a night when they had a lot of internal problems and wasn't ready to play a game against a good SG team.Hopefully they get all these internal problems worked out and you will see a completely different game on Jan 23 when you visit Belpre.Good luck to SG until then

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

M0TIVAT0R wrote:
G.W.A. wrote:
And don't forget that Southern is the hardest place to win on the road.
That is funny right there. Trimble Wahama Waterford SG and Belpre are all big homers as well as Southern. The TVC needs an assigner in a bad way.

Judge and Jury
Freshman Team

Post by Judge and Jury »

Exactly league assigner is badly needed!

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

Judge and Jury wrote:Exactly league assigner is badly needed!
Ditto that! Although I don't think any visiting team has ever gotten a bad call at SG. :)

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

That is funny right there. Trimble Wahama Waterford SG and Belpre are all big homers as well as Southern. The TVC needs an assigner in a bad way.
Yes, and yet Southern, Eastern, South Gallia, Waterford, and Belpre keep voting against an assigner. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why? Wonder if it has to do with that homer thing?

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

That is funny!

Return to “Boys Basketball”