Friday 2-19-21 games and scores.

WonderNova
Freshman Team

Re: Friday 2-19-21 games and scores.

Post by WonderNova »

I believe Northwest was the only team to beat North Adams's this year freshmen as 8th graders. NA was beating teams by 30, and NW beat them. I had heard they are a talented bunch.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

I didn't check scores or anything but just as a casual observer it looked like as the back end of the season went on they closed the gap a little bit and scored some points. Word is the freshman group has some pieces so let's see how it plays out. I think they have 5 SOC wins this year (?). They may not have had that many in the last 2 years combined.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

packers80 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:08 pm I didn't check scores or anything but just as a casual observer it looked like as the back end of the season went on they closed the gap a little bit and scored some points. Word is the freshman group has some pieces so let's see how it plays out. I think they have 5 SOC wins this year (?). They may not have had that many in the last 2 years combined.
Yes 5 league wins this season.
I think they have only 1 league win since 2015 before this season . I'll have to do some research.

Return to “Boys Basketball”