All State

Re: Belpre @ Waterford 12/8

Post by classof86 »

they will kill waterford

bigred31
Riding the Bench

Post by bigred31 »

Belpre should do the same thing eastern did to them...they cant handle belpres pressure on defense

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Waterford struggled to get the ball past half court against Eastern. Belpre may be on the same level as Eastern so I really don't see this game being that exciting

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Waterford is horrible Fort Frye dominated them.Waterford will have 30 plus turnovers.Belpre gets most points on layups. Belpre 88 Waterford 24

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

I hope Belpre makes their layups..they missed some easy ones against Fort Frye. I sure they will get them...it was a big game for Belpre and I am sure the jitters were a problem. Have fun Eagles and get to 2-0 for the school and the community. We are behind you!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Belpre could very well hit triple digits in this game. H2OFord is way, way down this year. Is Sims still Coaching the Wildcats? If so, we will see how good of a coach he is with the talent being way down.

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

Otterslide, I can't beleive I'm going to do this, but since I don't have any family playing in this game. The EAGLES will undoubtably destory the Cats in this one. Thank goodness the Lady Cats don't play the Lady Eagles this year. That would put me in a bad situation.

GO EAGLES!!!

eaglefan1
Varsity

Post by eaglefan1 »

Belpre by a lot..Tate and Sims will do whatever they want against Waterford

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

I'll take Belpre by as much as they want it to be.

And also, Steely, Sims is still coaching...

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Thanks gh. Glad that he stuck around after losing all those seniors. He's been at it for awhile, and it is good to see that he's sticking with it for the sake of the kids and the program.

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

Man i knew Waterford lost a lot...but are they really that bad that everyone is taking Belpre in a humongous blow out. Since thats the case, would like to see the Eagles come out focused and jump out to a huge lead in the first half and let some of the reserves get some time. Hopefully the Eagles play well and within themselves and coast to their second victory of the season.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Waterford is bad.They have no PG.They have little inside.I think they are in for a long season.

orange and black
Freshman Team

Post by orange and black »

Belpre should win by a comfortable margin but not in triple digits. Coach Parsons will likely play the bench a good bit and keep the starters resting. If waterford is that down then this should be a good time to get players off the bench, work on plays, and try new things. Hope the eagles don't look past them, anything can happen. Just keep focused on playing best you can.

justlookin
Freshman Team

Post by justlookin »

This is a game that scares me for any team with high hopes of a blow out. Belpre must keep up the intensity and no doubt Coach Parsons will remind the boys of that. With his new free 'EDUCATION' that should help this team over the hump. Belpre by alot but coach won't let it get to bad if he can help it. One old coach said " It's our job not to worry about the score , it's our job to work hard and play to win, it's their job to stop it."

GO EAGLES!!!

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

orange and black wrote:Belpre should win by a comfortable margin but not in triple digits. Coach Parsons will likely play the bench a good bit and keep the starters resting. If waterford is that down then this should be a good time to get players off the bench, work on plays, and try new things. Hope the eagles don't look past them, anything can happen. Just keep focused on playing best you can.

I agree.

LETS GO EAGLES!!!

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

Waterfords guard play is pretty bad. But watching their JV team, I think they have some signs of life for years to come. Theyve got a couple really talented freshman. Two of the boys(I Think are freshmen) are right around 6'4" or 6'5"...they just need to get some meat on their bones and some playing time under their belts. One of the two played some varsity at Eastern and did pretty well.

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

GREGG811 wrote:Otterslide, I can't beleive I'm going to do this, but since I don't have any family playing in this game. The EAGLES will undoubtably destory the Cats in this one. Thank goodness the Lady Cats don't play the Lady Eagles this year. That would put me in a bad situation.

GO EAGLES!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I am TEEELLLLIIINNNNNN !!!!!!

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

Good luck tonight EAGLES.

eaglefan1
Varsity

Post by eaglefan1 »

GAMEDAY..LETS GO EAGLES

Return to “Boys Basketball”