PFLOYD

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

PFLOYD

Post by 93Bulldog »

Want to send out some prayers to our man Pfloyd. A sudden death in the family will keep him from seeing all of this weekends games, including Friday's huge match-up between Athens and Warren.

I'm sure the games are the furthest thing from his mind right now ... but knowing how big of fan he his - this is like a double whammy.

Prayers to you my friend.

Eaglepapaw
S

Re: PFLOYD

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Prayers and condolences Floyd

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Prayers and condolences to the greatest fan of SE Ohio basketball.

wipala
Varsity

Post by wipala »

God bless and prayers going up from Arizona

Grace22
Freshman Team

Post by Grace22 »

Thoughts and prayers to pfloyd.

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

Prayer and condolences sent to PFloyd

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

Prayers to you and your family, Pfloyd. 93dog should video tape the game for you if you can't make it......Just saying...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Schnellfritz wrote:Prayers to you and your family, Pfloyd. 93dog should video tape the game for you if you can't make it......Just saying...
Nelsonville T.V. cable will be there ... obtaining a copy is no problem.

oldschoolcorner7
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolcorner7 »

Prayers brother!!!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

WILL BE THINKNIG OF YOU TONIGHT PFLOYD - WISH YOU COULD BE THERE!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Don't be giving away my seat 93dog ! I'm going to be in the cheap seats ... I NEED some peace, I NEED some normalcy ... I NEED to be in the Cheap Seats for this one ... I have a ticket, I'm going to use it ... besides my cargo shorts, purple hippo shirt has been sitting there on my dresser for 3 weeks waiting for this one to be tipped off ... I'll see you tonight ...

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

pfloyd wrote:Don't be giving away my seat 93dog ! I'm going to be in the cheap seats ... I NEED some peace, I NEED some normalcy ... I NEED to be in the Cheap Seats for this one ... I have a ticket, I'm going to use it ... besides my cargo shorts, purple hippo shirt has been sitting there on my dresser for 3 weeks waiting for this one to be tipped off ... I'll see you tonight ...

That is great news!

You have been in my thoughts, good buddy. Having gone through the loss of Josh earlier this year, the best medicine was getting out and doing what we love.

Prayers for you Floyd!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

pfloyd wrote:Don't be giving away my seat 93dog ! I'm going to be in the cheap seats ... I NEED some peace, I NEED some normalcy ... I NEED to be in the Cheap Seats for this one ... I have a ticket, I'm going to use it ... besides my cargo shorts, purple hippo shirt has been sitting there on my dresser for 3 weeks waiting for this one to be tipped off ... I'll see you tonight ...

That is great to hear Floyd!

I hope you get to see a great game my man.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... Crab's_brother ... thank you ... my mind has run a mile a minute it seems, I pace , I write ... I've thought of all of those we have lost this year - Josh at the top of the list along side my brother now ... the body, the heart takes a blow at the loss of people you care about - I KNOW where I feel comfortable - it may be a brief respite - but a needed "peace" at this time ...

... best of luck to those Indians of yours - "survive and advance" ... as I typed that "survive and advance" - it just hit me as to how appropriate that is in my life right now as I WILL get through this and my family, I WILL continue with life ...

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

prayers for your family Pfloyd,,I did not know that he was your brother I have talked to him many times as I would see him almost 3 times a week where he worked,,sorry for the loss to you and your family,,,

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... thank you biggdowgg ... my brother would be one to definitely talk at you LOL ... have my 5 sisters and spouses, out of town folks here for the funeral tomorrow ... my mom is good right now, might be different when we all leave tomorrow evening ... we'll get through this and move on ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”