2012 Boy's Scores

Buckeye24
Varsity

Re: 2012 Boy's Scores

Post by Buckeye24 »

West 5
Clay 0

Clay played a man down the entire game.

Goals: Dials 3 (13), Bishop 1 (3), Matthews 1 (2)

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

hhs- Unioto also defeated Hillsboro 5-2 on 8-25, that's their one score missing from the OSSCA website. They are also playing North Adams as a substitute for the cancelled Valley game and that will either be Saturday or Monday.

newschool
Waterboy

Post by newschool »

North Adams is having a tough year. Good Coach but has only been at the helm 2 seasons and he is in a building year.

soccerkrazed
Riding the Bench

Post by soccerkrazed »

Warren 5
Marietta 2

soccerparent
Waterboy

Post by soccerparent »

South point beat wheelersburg, 2-1 i believe was the score

Bucknuts
JV Team

Post by Bucknuts »

At Logan tonight....

Chillicothe 1
Logan 1

Chillicothe forward Dalton Bettendorf left the game late in the second half in this one when he collided on a 50/50 ball with the Logan keeper. Both kids just going very hard for the same ball in a tight game. He had to make his second trip to the ER this week. He got 10 stitches above his left eye from a blow to the head in the first half of the Unioto game Tuesday and missed the second half of that game.

He started tonight's game bandaged up from that injury. In tonight's collision he came away with his nose broken in two places and a deep leg bruise.(Stitches still in tact) He has had a rough week on the soccer field for sure. Tough kid...

newschool
Waterboy

Post by newschool »

Peebles over West Union 8-0.
Peebles 12-0-0. Minford tomorrow in the only real East West Cross over game. Boys play at 2:00...We shall see...

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Peebles 1 - Minford 1. Two disallowed goals for Peebles in this one, one in the last 25 seconds that I thought should have counted. The first was pretty obviously a correct call. Peebles still on track to finish the regular season undefeated.

newschool
Waterboy

Post by newschool »

Peebles played flat. 2 games in less that 24 hours - not smart. I agree with TribeManiac10. Second called back goal was questionable but looked good. The problem with the two ref system. You must watch fouls on the ball and when you look up after a kick a fast striker looks 1 step off. Hard luck but that is the breaks. Not at all the same Minford I saw play Valley. Minford played hard and are a very good side.

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

hhs wrote:
Need help with the following Southeast boy's scores (possible some have been weather delayed, if so, please let me know):

Sept 8 Valley v Unioto

Sept 11 Eastern v Glenwood

Sept 20 Valley vs Clay

Sept 24 Valley vs Piketon
Sept 8 Valley and Unioto was cancelled and will probably not be rescheduled.
Sept 11 Glenwood 5, Eastern 2
Sept 20 Valley 7, Clay 0
Sept 24 Valley vs. Piketon--I have not heard yet myself.

old_horse
JV Team

Post by old_horse »

Miami Trace 1 Lynchburg Clay 1 Miami Trace goal scored by their Japanese foreign exchange student who became eligible today. Excellent player.

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

Minford defeated Northwest 8-2 tonight.

cobbtown
Freshman Team

Post by cobbtown »

Fairfield over Blanchester 10-0

Hildebrant 4 goals 4 assists
Bates. 3 goals

Buckeye24
Varsity

Post by Buckeye24 »

Burg 5
West 1

I've seen about 15 games this year, and that was by far the worst officiating I have seen this season. The game was called about two minutes early because of a severe injury to Zach Dials. From what I saw, his leg is definitely broke. Hopefully there is no ligament damage or anything around his bone.

Voice of the Cavs
Waterboy

Post by Voice of the Cavs »

Anyone with word on Chillicothe-Jackson and Gallia Academy-Warren?

Championship
JV Team

Post by Championship »

Thats terrible news about the Dials kid. Burg played that way against SP on Thursday night as well and the officiating in that game was very subpar as well. Judging by the SP game Burg did knit pick type things the whole game and then when SP started getting rough back with them they started sliding from behind, elbows flying, undercutting ... Seems to me Burg seems to be having a subpar year and theyre becoming very dirty about it. Just my opinion from seeing that game last Thursday and hearing this about the West kid. Prayers out for the Dials kid, hopefully nothing is broke and he can come back for tourney play.

Buckeye24
Varsity

Post by Buckeye24 »

Championship wrote:Thats terrible news about the Dials kid. Burg played that way against SP on Thursday night as well and the officiating in that game was very subpar as well. Judging by the SP game Burg did knit pick type things the whole game and then when SP started getting rough back with them they started sliding from behind, elbows flying, undercutting ... Seems to me Burg seems to be having a subpar year and theyre becoming very dirty about it. Just my opinion from seeing that game last Thursday and hearing this about the West kid. Prayers out for the Dials kid, hopefully nothing is broke and he can come back for tourney play.
I saw it in person, and that was one of the nastiest injuries I have ever seen. He had to be taken off of the field on a stretcher. Although that play was fairly clean, I did see one plays where a Burg player slide tackled Dials, then tried to drag him down when he didn't win the ball. No call. That was the dirtiest game I have seen in a while.

Sider95
Riding the Bench

Post by Sider95 »

The refs in the west and burg game were absolutely horrible both ways. The Dials boy got punched and the ref just look. The play on Dials was a clean play. Both bones on the bottom part about three inches above his ankle are broke. Taking him to Cincinnati Children's to have surgery.

Buckeye24
Varsity

Post by Buckeye24 »

On top of that, two West players have busted lips from being hit in the mouth. Completely unbelievable that anybody could let a game get that out of hand.

Championship
JV Team

Post by Championship »

I didnt see the game but to me both officials should be reported to the state. All the games ive seen this year it seems to me the officials are letting too much go, especially early in the games.

Prayers going up for the Dials kid. Thats a terrible situation that more than likely could have been prevented had the refs had control of the ball game. Best of luck to him in surgery and for a quick speedy recovery!

Return to “Soccer”