7 TVC teams heading to Chillicothe!

Publius
Waterboy

Re: 7 TVC teams heading to Chillicothe!

Post by Publius »

George Jones wrote:Southern overconfident? Thats funny I heard their players after the district game saying they needed to play better. Publius you are the only one doing any talking. Before every Southern and Eastern game you have got on here and told how Eastern is going to beat Southern. The only talking Southern has done has been on the field. Yea I guess the umps giving Eastern 3 runs aided Southern because it really ticked them off and they scored 4 runs that inning. Southern should have celebrated after that game, going undefeated in the regular season is not an easy task. Good luck to the Tornadoes keep the great season going.

Southern is the most arrogant team I have ever seen in my years of watching high school baseball. That is why I feel I have to let my feelings be know on them. Coach that thinks he is gods gift to the TVC and kids that run their mouths constantly, its too much to stay quiet about. Brady helped Southern by calling nearly every Southern pitch a strike and not doing the same for Eastern, Eastern out played them. Taylor has already pitched so I doubt he will throw again. No Taylor pitching and us having all of our pitching available equals an Eastern victory. I previous said 7-4, I changed my mind-10-3 Eastern will be the score. Go Eagles! Send the arrogant ones home crying!!!

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Eastern has no pitching. Didnt Rantham throw a no-hitter against eastern last year in the regional semi's?
Are you going to get on here and eat your words Publius when what you say doesnt happen?

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

I have an appointment in Circleville so I'll be at VA stadium tomorrow. I'm looking forward to some great baseball.

George Jones
Freshman Team

Post by George Jones »

Publius I doubt that you are even from Eastern. I think you are someone just trying to stir a little crap.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Ramthun, Pape and Chandler in case of an emergency - Southern has plenty of pitching ... Its eastern I am worried about after that long drawn out affair versus ND.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Because Logan has been in the SEOAL for as long as I can remember , the Chiefs didnt bail to a smaller league just to compete.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

They don't need to 'bail' ... they're already in a 'smaller league'.

:mrgreen:

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

93Bulldog wrote:They don't need to 'bail' ... they're already in a 'smaller league'.

:mrgreen:
But the bullpuppies did!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

At least their is one school similar in size to Athens ... (Vinton County).
Their isn't a single school in the SEOAL even close to Logan.

Lets look at this one more time:

Logan - 478
Warren - 356
Jackson - 295
Gallila - 258
Portsmouth - 179

Athens - 297
Vinton County - 271
Meigs - 209
Wellston - 188
Alexander - 171
Nelsonville-York 151

* Wow, Athens is huge, I can't believe they are even in this league ... I mean, 26 more boys than Vinton County ... 88 more boys than Meigs ... Talk about an advantage ... No wonder they won the league title this spring!

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

It's hard to beat a team 3 times in one year. Although southern did it last year.They will be going for their 6th win vs eastern in the past 2 seasons. I predict a 12-2 victory for the tornadoes.

Good luck to both teams.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

G.W.A. wrote:It's hard to beat a team 3 times in one year. Although southern did it last year.They will be going for their 6th win vs eastern in the past 2 seasons. I predict a 12-2 victory for the tornadoes.

Good luck to both teams.
Since I'm driving all the way to Chillicothe - can we make it closer and a good game so its worth the trip? :mrgreen:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Would you people please get over the fact that Athens is in the TVC.

WAY TO GO DOGS!!!!

Another great season!

Satelite
Waterboy

Post by Satelite »

9-3 Southern wins district! 27-0...Publius?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Is "Publius" latin for pubic hair?

I've wondered that more than once over the last couple of weeks, when considering the quality of the thoughts being espoused by such poster. Just sayin'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry, I know that was juvenile, but honestly, even I could not resist. :122245

Congrats to the Iggles for making it so far. And BIG congrats to the Tornadoes. Keep marching on.

Publius
Waterboy

Post by Publius »

Alright, I was a little to hard on the Tornadoes. I apologize if I offended anyone. Southern played well and took advantage of some Eagle mistakes to win. Best of luck to Southern and great season Eastern!

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

FYI. Any fans not able to make it to the VA saturday you can go to the Chillicothe paints website and click on the live cam and watch the action from your computer. Check it out

Return to “Baseball”